SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pdedona

Need help picking Rug/coffee/end table for redo.

4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Art work i ordered has colors of blues, greens, purples, white 258851037

https://www.pier1.com/green-scenery-art/3762416.html?st=green%20scenery%20wall%20art

I just sold my house and purchased a condo (downsized.) The place was a MESS! Redid the kitchen, floors and painted. I need help picking a rug and coffee/end tables for LR. Kitchen has gray floors, white cabinets and light purple/grayish walls. LR has light grayish walls, oak floor. Couch is a seagreen/blue color. Sunbrella fabric. Multi color chair with blues, teal, purple, green and grays. I also got artwork for over the couch that matches the chair. The end tables and coffee table i have are going back to store. Did not like them in here. I have such a dilemna on what color rug/coffee table to get. The wood on the kitchen table is a graysish/beige and it is hard to match. But you can see the table clearly from the LR. You walk into kitchen and one step down is LR. I will attach some photos. My husband hates glass top coffee table and he is sick of white- so it leaves me pretty limited. But i may have to go either of those routes to make it work. HELP! thank you

Comments (7)