Show me the inside of your fridge!!
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (32)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Please show me the inside of your flatware drawer
Comments (42)I used a Rev-a-shelf for the flatware - originally planned on a 2 layer system but this works fine. For the knife drawer - love the insert - I hated the one that came with the drawer. 2 21 inch drawers flatware only Knives only - Wusthoff insert Junk drawer - several modifications since the picture...See MorePlease show me your Miele integrated fridge/freezer
Comments (5)Okay, I made you some new, big, closeups. I hope these help. I'm thrilled with mine. The gap is the same eighth inch I have for all of my cabinets and the fit is 100% flush and excellent. Toekick is off. 30" Fridge and 30" Freezer: Center detail where they meet (heat shield between units): Center detail where they meet the cabinets over: Side detail of fridge: Freezer side detail. Without the flash the only white that shows is the little clip at the top. The rest is in shadow: Low freezer side detail. Again, the white doesn't show at all without the flash: Fridge. Too much light for flash. Both open. Adjusted brightness of photo. Some detail lost:...See MorePlease show me your glass fronted fridges
Comments (1)I posted in the other thread with another photo. Then I saw this thread. So I have yet another photo for you! As I said over there, condiments are not an issue. The fridge has so much room inside I do not miss the door storage at all. And I was a bit worried about this at first, before we got it. Also this is a d/c'd model, the newer one is taller. Thus we had the cabinetmaker make us a cabinet that can be removed for the space above it in case the taller model should ever need to be slid in there. That panel you see lifts up to reveal a cabinet. We didn't want the cabinet above it to be one unit, because we were planning for failure at some point in the far future....See MoreCan you show me the cabinet over your fridge please?
Comments (25)onedogedie has a great idea and I'm going to use it and paint this weekend......Thanks onedogedie! I painted/stained my toekicks Espresso so I think I'll paint the space just above the fridge in the same. Although, I must admit, at 5'5", I don't really notice that space but I asked Mr. Amity about it and he said the manual that came with the fridge had specified it needed a 2" clearance at the top and 1" at the back to account for ventilation and water supply tubing. I have "Stuff" on the fridge in front of that space so maybe that's why I don't notice it. The things dangling in the front of the topiary are the pulls to the ceiling fan. And please excuse the homemade pull-down shades. Haven't gotten around to ordering the blinds for the windows yet. Side View (and more "stuff")...See More- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Clean Your Fridge, Inside and Out
Keep your refrigerator clean and fresh, while you gain storage space and lose those ‘UFOs’
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
ARTAn Insider’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Gallery Wall
Bring your room to life with these expert tips for grouping artwork and photographs
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZDecorating Trends: A New Houzz Survey Shows What Homeowners Want
Is the TV gaining or losing ground? Are women or men trendier? Find out and learn more about people’s decorating plans right here
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNPro Chefs Dish on Kitchens: Paul Kahan Shows His Urban Sanctuary
Peek inside Kahan's newly redone home kitchen and learn what he considers most important for a cooking space
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: Tudor-Inspired Outside, Open and Contemporary Inside
A designer shows respect for a home’s historic St. Paul neighborhood with a fresh take on Tudor style
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZHouzz Call: Show Us the Photo That Inspired Your Project
Did a Houzz photo jump-start a room design or whole new house? We want to see it!
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZData Watch: Houzz Renovation Barometer Shows a Return to Normal
The majority of home renovation professionals report that business activity has returned to pre-recession levels, though challenges remain
Full Story
STUDIOS AND WORKSHOPSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Winter Hobbies at Home
Temperatures have dropped, so you’re staying busy inside. Show us your hobby area — and the results of your efforts
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Step Inside (and Out) a New Florida Showhouse
2012 'New American Home' at International Builders Show celebrates latest materials and ideas for luxurious, indoor-outdoor living
Full Story








Chi