SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
713girl

Bosch vs Cove vs Miele dishwashers

713girl
4 years ago

Building a house. Anyone have opinions about Bosch vs Cove vs Miele dishwashers?

Comments (79)

• rbrannen_sd
    2 years ago

Cove corporate finally replaced our unit with a brand new unit abs have. Never had a problem since

• Cadyren
    2 years ago

I switched to Bosch after 26 years with Maytags. No special loading required & it holds so much more than my 2012 Maytag. Mine is a 500, but my son's Bosch 100 seems about the same.

• Related Discussions

Kitchenaid KUDE60FXSS vs. Bosch vs. Miele vs. ???

Q

Comments (37)
    Sorry to hear about the KA issues. I was concerned as well when I got a KUDE70FVSS model in February 2010. The vent is located on the left side of the top edge of the door, next to the controls. It is not on the side of the door. KA's are deep and most will not fit flush under normal depth cabinets I hear. We have about a 1 1/4 inch granite countertop overhang which happens to be about the thickness of the door. So in our case we pushed the DW back until the door was lined up with the cabinet fronts but the door is completely underneath the granite countertop. It actually looks pretty good. (Our old WP was flush mounted with cabinet matching panels installed) We put the moisture strip supplied by KA on the bottom of the granite, for no good reason but figured why not. There is a small strip of cabinet under the granite that forms the top of the cabinet opening for the DW that is, of course, wood. If I put the moisture strip on it, it showed since the strip is a shiny material, so I left it off. I kept an eye on it for months to see what happened and I have never seen any moisture or noticed any steam coming from the vents at all, regardless of the time of day we run the DW. The wood under the granite and all around the DW looks fine and has never shown any sign of getting wet. Not sure what system they are using in this model but apparently it does not suffer from the same problems as the side vent models.
    ...See More

Dishwashers..Bosch vs. Miele vs. Asko

Q

Comments (42)
    Drying issues with Euro DW: All three do not dry plastics nearly as well as American DWs. It does not matter how much drying agent you put in the DWs. If you think about it, the water that collects in the divets of dishes actually pools there and has no chance of draining out. For that you need a well designed rack so that it is tilted as much as possible to help drain the water. This is where well designed racks make a huge difference with drying issue! In this, Bosch is the worst. In my household, Bosch also fits the least amount of our dishes. The glad plastic el-cheapo containers have a large divet where it collects water when you turn it upside down. I have used all three Euro DWs. For me, Miele is the hands down best, then my old Asko, then Bosch for rack design. Ineteresting enough, Miele has not changed their rack layout in many years. Whereas, Bosch and Asko tend to change them every few years. To me, the newer middle cutlery tray Asko looks rather odd and looks as if you can't really fit large dishes in there. I have NOT used it, however. My old Asko actually had a heating element at the bottom and it dried plastics fine with the element BUT I had to make sure plastic was NOT at the bottom rack. We decided not to use the heating element to dry, which was an option on the Asko. So when you compare the drying of all three without using the heating element on the Asko, they are all about the same, IMHO... I am not sure if the newer Askos have heating elements at the bottom like my old one did. Any how, if you want all your plastics to dry in the DW, I would skip the Euro ones. On the other hand, your plastics will last much longer in the Euro DWs. When I left the Asko heating element on, I often found that a plastic had fallen down and melted... This was one of the reasons I decided not to use the heating element.
    ...See More

OT sort of: Kitchenaid KUDE60FXSS vs. Miele vs. Bosch vs. ???

Q

Comments (24)
    Hi there, Sorry about the vent issue. I'm shocked that it wasn't noted somewhere before you bought! I don't have much to add except that I have a Miele in my current kitchen (moving in about 2 weeks) and while I love it, I don't think I'll go that route again. The Miele is gorgeous and very quiet but I've been annoyed many times by a rattling noise that happens when food gets into the disposer/collection part. I've had service out but they can't do anything about it either. We've also had problems with the 'kick plate trim' for lack of a better word. It could be because my unit has a wood panel on the front or maybe my unit wasn't installed properly- even though it was installed by Miele certified people- but about every 6 months that little piece gets moved and jams the door. It's a major pain. I love the third tray and I would consider a Miele again if it was a long term investment type of house but for my next remodel I'm going with much cheaper standard appliances.
    ...See More

Bosch (10 year old) 44db Dishwasher vs Miele 40db - Worth it?

Q

Comments (9)
    On the G6745, half of the cutlery tray(your choice) can slide aside to allow tall items to poke up through where the cutlery tray was for cleaning. Miele was the company who came up with the ideaof this area for cleaning cutlery. We brought our dishes; 3 of each plates; 2 of each sized bowls, coffee mugs and different sized glasses, and placed them in the 40 series Asko, the Benchmark bosch, and the G6745/Dimension. We are presently awaiting the G6745, expecting next week. Our Optima died, and we're replacing it with another Miele; if the water inlet line was the still the same as our Optima, it would have made our picking a dishwasher more difficult.
    ...See More
  • boba1
    2 years ago

I got a Bosch 800 with Crystal Dry in May after having 3 KitchenAid produced Kenmore elites since 2006. The Bosch cleans the toughest soils off with the appropriate settings, even scrambled eggs, burned on baked beans, and oven roasted pork ribs. I've never had a dishwasher clean such as this, even beyond my 1987 GE GSD1200 Potsrubber. It holds more too.

• cgpoettker
    2 years ago

I think this is the first time I've ever written a review for anything I've bought, but I hate my COVE dishwasher so much that I have to comment on this thread. We bought ours 2 years ago and have had it serviced at least 5 times. If a dishwasher does only one thing right, it has to clean dishes. The COVE, whether I pre-rinse or not, does an awful job of washing dishes. I have to double check every utensil, plate and bowl after it's been washed to make sure there isn't dried food still stuck to it, and if it looks clean, it still has a weird residue and doesn't feel clean. I had a Bosch dishwasher before this one for 17 years and I miss it so much. I really regret buying the COVE.

• E Rollins
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

We have had our Cove Dishwasher for a year now. It takes nearly 3 hours to run a load and even my 18 year old son comments on how our dishes are not clean. All of the glasses come out with a stained rim and the silverware also doesn't rinse properly. It has been a disappointment. We use rinse aid - but something isn't right with the rinsing process.

• wdccruise
    2 years ago

Perhaps you are using an ineffective detergent. As CR writes, "Our tests of dishwasher detergents reveal a big range of differences among formulas and brands. Some can power through baked-on grime and thwart water spots, while some can barely do their fundamental task: clean."

• HU-139347543
    2 years ago

We are doing a kitchen remodel and my spouse wants to replace our perfectly wonderful Miele with the Cove to match the cabinets and be the same line as other appliances.. im so scared it will be an inferior product. the Miele dries the plastics and glassware is spotless.. Does anyone out there LOVE their Cove dishwasher??

• kaseki
    2 years ago

If your Miele has a cabinet matching front panel, it should also fit the Cove, assuming one buys the same size model. And vice versa. Can't help with matching the product line, though.

• Lorraine Hillock
    2 years ago

I’m also looking for people who love their Cove dishwasher.

• wdccruise
    2 years ago

Least expensive: Cove Model # DW2450 MSRP $2,485 !!!

• Bob Smith
    2 years ago

Agree with @Gary Webber. We had a Cove installed in our kitchen remodel this last summer. WAY worse than any dishwasher we've owned in 30 years in terms of being able to actually wash dishes. Have to thoroughly pre-clean, and even then I am finding crusted-on food in bowls and cups. Just bad. It is quiet, but that's about all it has going for it.

• atananbaum
    2 years ago

We had a top-of-the-line Miele, which we loved, for 8 years before it died—or I should say before the second electronics control board died. The first one failed under warranty and the repair didn’t cost much. The second failure occurred earlier this year and we were quoted a $1400 replacement tab. Insane.. Even tgheThe only good DW available on short notice was a Thermador, which is a Bosch product. So far, so good. Its performance reminds us of the Bosch we had in our last house.

• atananbaum
    2 years ago

Okay, there ought to be a way to edit a post that gets posted prematurely. In any event, what I had wanted to add was that even the Miele tech told us replacing the control board at the quoted cost made no sense. So much for the superior cleaning power and mechanical indestructibility of the Miele. It succumbed to a computer chip failure, which I suppose can happen with any brand and in fact led me to pay for an extended warranty on the new Thermador. Really, these brands need to find a more cost-effective solution to the failure of electronic components they outsource.

• Ana C
    2 years ago

We got a Cove about a month ago. Supposedly some element was fixed and it was to be working fine. It washes poorly. Even when things are prewashed before going in it still manages to leave stains on glassware and silverware. There must be some major kickback for salespeople pushing this on customers. Don’t be fooled and stay away from this piece of junk.

• Ana C
    2 years ago

Oh and I should add unlike other commenters experience here it is not quiet. We had a kitchenaid for years and didn’t hear it from a sitting area next to our kitchen. We also had a LG Signature which cleaned fine and was quiet but had a faulty rack. I really regret not waiting for a Bosch to be available.

• kaseki
    2 years ago

For noise abatement, dishwashers need to be fitted into perfect cabinet spaces so the the dishwasher's side gaskets properly seal; the unit has to be level and raised to the counter top so that the top gasket seals, and the toe kick area seal has to touch the floor.

As for stains, if these are appearing on dishes and glassware that are essentially clean when put into the dishwasher, one has to ask is it detergent residue or water minerals that comprise the deposits? I guess one would have to hook a Cove up to a reverse osmosis water system to find the answer. Since I am very interested in the cause(s) of these Cove cleaning issues, perhaps those reporting defective cleaning could also report their water hardness levels.

• Ana C
    2 years ago

We checked our water hardness per Cove's guidelines. (It's in the installation instructions.) It's not the issue. The dishwasher was installed by a Bosch installer with all of the aspects you have outlined. We have had two dishwashers in that space without the sound issue. We've used the same detergent for years without these issues. The Cove dishwasher is in my continued opinion trash and heavily marketed. It looks pretty too. The articles written are marketing. I still wonder if there is added incentive for the salesperson to promote this. I just want to the next person who considers buying one to be able to see a review from someone who has this machine. I see this machine going to our basement and getting a new machine in our kitchen. We are awaiting someone coming out to check the machine. In our experience though the people sent will say everything is fine. It's also goofy in the way dishes go in. I've watched YouTube videos for the machine to see if there's anything to learn and there was a little but that didn't change much. Cannot load as many dishes in the machine. Of course I love the third rack for silverware but all high end machines have this now. Again super regret this purchase.

• wdccruise
    2 years ago

@Ana C: "Even when things are prewashed before going in it still manages to leave stains on glassware and silverware."

Don't pre-wash. The dishwasher has a sensor that senses how clean the dishes are and adjusts the cycle appropriately. As shown on page 7 of the Use and Care Guide, the "auto" cycle can run anywhere from 2:07 to 3:55. Page 14 says that rinse aid is required and page 15 describes a salt dispenser; the amount of salt dispensed is based on the water hardness (page 9).

Many people blame the dishwasher when they're using low-quality detergent. You might try Cascade Complete Powder Dishwasher Detergent (also at Walmart). Some people have switched to Cascade with Phosphates Professional Fryer Boil Out which apparently is the same as Cascade dishwasher detergent before phosphates were removed.

• kaseki
    2 years ago

@Ana C Thanks, but I was interested in seeing the actual hardness values. Afterall, it might be Cove that is not adequately compensating for hardness. For example, if all the negative reviews come from those with hard water and positive reviews from those with soft water, we might suspect Cove's softening mechanism is not functioning correctly.

Cove's basic issue is that for the price, the device should do more than make up for lack of Miele stock on-hand, or lack of Miele service support, or keeping American's employed. When the result is perceived as worse for significantly more cost than the competition, the feeling that one was conned into paying more for less may lead to justifiable anger.

In one of these Cove threads, which I won't take the time to hunt down for a link, we were given a report of two Coves in the same house, one functioning well and one not functioning well. The poorly functioning one was reported to have had an installation problem that was fixed. No description of just what was fixed was revealed.

We lack so much information here that evaluating the risk of purchase is impossible. Cove should be specifying the range of water temperatures, pressures, and harnesses that yield best results if the issue is compatibility. If it is quality control, then they should be dealing with that, although I think they have had enough time since design inception to have fixed any issues.

• User
    2 years ago

I had to wait six months for my Bosch 300 series and it was worth it. It cleans very well, even when it's packed full and on a medium setting, using Seventh Generation pods and no rinse aid. (Seattle's water is 22 PPM.)

It's very quiet, except when it drains -- but even then it's way quieter than our old Maytag.

• Ana C
    2 years ago

Aha got you. Yes we checked our water for the purpose of the Cove and it was soft. Yes I've seen mixed reviews but to purchase an appliance in a high end range the reviews should be solidly positive. As I alluded to previously, I would have waited for a different appliance if I'd known this would be so awful in both performance and noise. I hate handwashing dishes but that's basically what I'm doing now.

• User
    2 years ago

sorry, that's such a bummer. I hope I didn't come across smug. I mainly said in case you wind up returning your Cove, or for other people who read this thread in the future.

Even though I had to wait forever for the Bosch, I was being picky about the style. The same model with the cup handle was available way sooner.

Oh, and one small regret: the 500 series and higher has "auto air" -- where it pops the door open a little to allow the dishes to dry (to save energy). I wish I had known about that feature!

• stellarceline
    2 years ago

I really have hated the last two Bosch's I had. They just didn't get the dishes clean. We had a great KitchenAid and are now installing a KitchenAid again.

• boba1
    2 years ago

SeattleMCM, only the Bosch 500 series has Auto Air. I wanted a KitchenAid when I had to get a new dishwasher last May, but none of any decent model was going to be available until August. So I ended up getting a Bosch 800+ model that has CrystalDry. This is the best cleaning dishwasher I've ever had in 45 years, even beats my GE GSD1200 Potscrubber. It is the only dishwasher that cleans my slow cooker crock liner as well as cheesy scrambled eggs in SS skillet. Just Auto Clean cycle and Finish Quantum tablet does the trick for my grimiest loads. I was astounded.

• katiedsmith
    last year

I am one who loves my Cove dishwasher. Cleaning has never been an issue for me; dishes are always spotless. I do not rinse dishes and regularly clean the filter. I use Finish detergent and rinse aid. We had one issue with the heating element deforming and causing the filter housing to unseat, but it was easily replaced and it hasn’t happened since. I have one recurrent issue with this dishwasher but so far everything is still under warranty (installed summer 2019) so it’s just been a matter of getting the service tech out which hasn’t been problematic yet. The lower racks are held in place by plastic brackets that appear to have a limited life span. Once the housing around the tine cracks, the racks don’t hold the dishes in place well. I have one side set up to accommodate our plates, and the other side is able to accommodate our bowls. We don’t have any weird dishes, and I almost never put pots or anything strange in the dishwasher, so the torquing of these plastic parts is just from normal usage. I have had some replaced twice already. Unless Cove improves the quality of this piece I foresee this happening until the dishwasher dies. Thankfully I have a six year warranty.

• HerrProfessorDoktor
    last year

When considering the cleaning performance of any dishwasher remember that the chemistry of your local water and how that interacts with the chemistry of a particular brand of detergent will matter a lot. If you find your particular dishwasher isn't performing the way you'd like I'd try changing brands of detergent. It may just be that the brand you are using (even if it's the one recommended by your dishwasher brand) isn't simpatico with your local water chemistry and your unit. When we had our bosch 800 installed it didn't clean well at first. We were using the finish tabs recommended by bosch. However, when we changed to cascade things improved immediately. Since then it has clean immaculately (well unless we forget to clean out the filter ;-)

• E Rollins
    last year

to WDCRUISE - we use Finish Powerball which was recommended to me by our service technician. We also use Finish Rinse Aid. We never had these issues with our Asko. I agree with the comment that sales people must get a kick back for pushing Cove.

• dadoes
    last year

I don't have a Cove dishwasher and would never purchase one ... but regards to detergent, I tried Cascade pacs/pods and cannot use them. They generate so much sudsing that the pump gets starved for water, spray force and arm rotation is impaired. I don't like pods (for either dishwasher or laundry) because the dosage cannot be controlled.

• J C
    last year

Most all good dishwashers clean the same. Durability is another thing. I like the Bosch we recently purchased because it is simple without fancy extra sprayers and has a lot of adjustability, once you replace the basic 3rd rack with the adjustable or myway rack. If you want, you can upgade from the basic long flatware basket or its twin basket design, which is molded thin, and may break or crack, with the flexible flatware basket for greater durability and flexibility.

Recently I found Finish Hard Water Quantum gel pacs. I was using Cascade Platinum, and thought it would be hard to beat. I was wrong, the new Finish cleaned much better, at removing the build up on cheap plastics from the Cascade Platinum. If any residue is left, it easily wipes off with without effort, with kitchen towel when unloading. We got a scratch and dent sale, which showed no damage front and back, just the very top of the door had a crack on the plastic facia, which is seen only when opened, if looking for it. Saved about half the retail price. Can't complain and have been a happy camper with its use and large capacity.

• J C
    last year

Most all good dishwashers clean the same. Durability is another thing. I like the Bosch we recently purchased because it is simple without fancy extra sprayers and has a lot of adjustability, once you replace the basic 3rd rack with the adjustable or myway rack. If you want, you can upgade from the basic long flatware basket or its twin basket design, which is molded thin, and may break or crack, with the flexible flatware basket for greater durability and flexibility.

Recently I found Finish Hard Water Quantum gel pacs. I was using Cascade Platinum, and thought it would be hard to beat. I was wrong, the new Finish cleaned much better, at removing the build up on cheap plastics from the Cascade Platinum. If any residue is left, it easily wipes off with without effort, with kitchen towel when unloading. We got a scratch and dent sale, which showed no damage front and back, just the very top of the door had a crack on the plastic facia, which is seen only when opened, if looking for it. Saved about half the retail price. Can't complain and have been a happy camper with its use and large capacity.

• PRO
    Jessica Turf Design
    last year

We have a cove and it’s awful. Had to replace the first because nonstop issues and now the replacement doesn’t clean glasses or plates well at all.

• E Rollins
    last year

Its the worst!

• wdccruise
    last year

Cove Model DW2450 and DW2450WS with serial numbers prior to 20044446 have been recalled.

• kaseki
    last year

Negative votes without specifying the cleaning issue, the year of purchase, the detergent or detergents used, the water hardness, hot or cold hook-up, leveling, which dish-washing cycles are unsatisfactory, and any other suspected relevant information do not provide useful information. Maybe serial number also.

Based on available comments, one must conclude that there is some unit-to-unit variation making performance in a given household unpredictable. This seems unlikely to me.

@wdccruise Do you know the production date associated with that serial number?

• wdccruise
    last year

@kaseki: "Do you know the production date associated with that serial number?"

"The Cove Dishwashers affected by this safety recall were manufactured before April 2021" -- Recall Announcement

• kaseki
    last year
    last modified: last year

Thanks. Looks like a repair that probably doesn't have anything to do with cleaning performance.

• Jason Wehling
    last year

I bought a Cove DW2450 a year and a half ago, and already it's stopped working for a major repair TWICE. I live in Portland, and there's only one certified Cove repair shop, and they're always booked out 2 weeks. So 2 weeks to come out and verify the error code that displays for the failure, and then at least another 2 weeks while they order the replacement part and reschedule. Yes, in 18 months, my unit has been non-functional for 2 months of that. For the cost, I assumed it would be a lot more reliable. Calling SZ customer support is like screaming into the void; they claim they can only give me the number to that one certified repair shop — they can't do anything else, they say. I own a SZ fridge; but when I replace my oven and stove, I won't be looking at Wolf.

• Paul M731
    last year

Premium dishwasher, ultra quiet, easy to use and it looks beautiful, using 8 months and I'm happy with it.

• Eric Lamb
    last year

We have not had good luck with our Cove dishwasher. It had a major recall last year with risk of fires caused by dishwasher. This month we have a “Call Service” error message preventing us from using it. The local certified repair folks are booked 3 weeks out so no dishwasher. We found it lousy at cleaning wine glasses without spotting. It is a quiet machine with a nice light to tell you it is running, however. Our Miele at last house was much better than the expensive and troublesome Cove.

• candlecook2
    last year

Just finished a kitchen remodel and now have a Cove dishwasher. So far, I’m extremely disappointed and frustrated. Things dont come out clean - simple things, such as a bowl that had chicken noodle soup, will be greasy and dirty. The cycle takes 2 hr 40 min, which is too long , and dishes are far from dry. It is also very small. I have a hard time loading everything into it. I could fit way more into my Miele, which also cleaned anything i put in it, in a shorter timeframe and even plastic items came out dry. This Cove was a costly mistake. Trust the bad reviews and do not go with a Cove.

• skchaudhary
    last year
    last modified: last year

@candlecook2 We retrofitted our existing kitchen in Toronto last month with Wolf Induction 36", Oven and Microwave + Cove Dishwasher. 48" Sub-Zero is backordered for over a year and expected in another 6 to 8 months. So far, we are pleased with all although it has been a bit of a learning curve with Cove DW. We are using Kirkland pods and Finish Jet Dry Rinse from Costco and use Heavy Cycle of 3 Hrs : 25 Minutes. The time duration doesn't matter as we use it end of the day before going to bed. There are a lot more options including Soak/Scrub and Rinse & Hold which we haven't bothered to check so far. We have a whole house Water Softner from RainSoft installed in our house. We had read these negative reviews but took a leap of faith driven by an extra 2% discount (12% instead of 10% without Cove DW in the bundle) on the whole order of about $44,000 if we bought Cove. The AUTO and NORMAL cycles didn't feel good enough but HEAVY seems to be quite satisfactory. Or shall I say so far so good? Fingers crossed!

• Joseph Smurda, MD
    11 months ago

We bought Subzero, refrigerator and freezer, a large Wolf gas range and we got pushed into buying a Cove dishwasher. What a mistake. After 32 days, the dishwasher failed simply saying call service. We are in West Los Angeles, and there is only one company that does warranty work on Cove dishwashers, Box Appliance Repair. We waited two weeks for the first appointment and were told that we needed a new wash pump and it would take a week or two to get it and then they could schedule a follow up appointment. We pressured Cove and they expedited getting the pump so we only had to wait an additional 2 1/2 weeks. Today the technician replaced the wash palm and found that we also bad electronics. He replaced two circuit boards and found that a mechanical relay was also defective. We are now being told that once they get the mechanical relay they will schedule an appointment, probably two weeks away. So, all told we got 32 washes in before multiple parts failed. I told a friend of mine that I bought a Cove and he just started laughing. We have calls and emails into Cove now asking them to replace the dishwasher or give us our money back. I will post the outcome once this dishwashing nightmare is over.

• Joseph Smurda, MD
    10 months ago

Following up on this: Cove replaced the dishwasher which is now functioning. Normally, at least, so far two days later. Total downtime was approximately 65 days.

• diannaswenson
    8 months ago

I just read the reviews to see what others are experiencing with Cove. We have a water filtration system and soft water. The dish washer does a horrible job cleaning the dishes. I also started using the soap they recommended and it doesn't help. I have never had a Bosch but I have had 2 Miele DWers. Meile is quite and washes great but after about 10 years their rack starts rusting. I am going back to Miele DWers. At least my dishes are clean.

• Aphaea
    8 months ago

Thanks for the follow-up report, Joseph. I have removed Cove from any consideration.

• wdccruise
    8 months ago

@diannaswenson: "The dishwasher does a horrible job cleaning the dishes. I also started using the soap they recommended and it doesn't help."

Try Cascade Complete powder detergent. If the dishwasher does a pre-wash before the main wash -- the user manual doesn't say -- put a small amount of detergent in the tub (and in the dispenser, of course) so the machine doesn't pre-wash with clear water. Don't rinse the dishes, just scrape so the dishwasher's sensor doesn't prematurely sense that the dishes are clean.

• kaseki
    8 months ago

You raise a good question, @wdccruise; in all the lengthy threads here on the Cove, none have mentioned short washes relative to the user's expectation or past experience with other brands. When I run my Miele Optima in sani wash mode with rinsed dishes, it still runs for 2.5 hours or so. If Cove designs for some extreme minimization of energy usage by cutting short the wash cycle on the basis of water clarity, it may explain the performance variations reported here.

As for failures, at the Cove's chosen price point the reliability should be higher than that of the competition by deliberately increasing the failure margins of the parts. (Noting that the Optima's repetitive failures of hose solenoids is beneath contempt.) It doesn't help Cove's argument that they are American made if that means we are back to the quality issues of the past.

• rbrannen_sd
    7 months ago
    last modified: 7 months ago

Update for oue Cove, sub zero replaced it with a new one about two years ago. about 8 months in the original problems started and now happen at least 6 to 7 times out if 10 where it stops during cucle and throws the well know 16008 error code. at this point im so frustrated at the thiught of trying a completly different brand. i know they would give me cash out but concerned about not having all sub zero wolf appliances for resale. Frustrated behound believe

• venmar
    7 months ago

Brand Recognition re Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove; I would not worry regarding resale, three

different appliance names, those who know Cove is a Sub-Zero brand likely also know that some owners have problems with this dishwasher. buy a Miele, Bosch, Kitchenaid, or if you like the drawer concept a Fisher&Paykel or GE Monogram.

• silverdrache
    24 days ago

We have a COVE and the repair guy is on a first name basis with us. The only redeeming thing about it is that it's quiet. We've stayed in AirBNB's with cheap dishwashers and although they are so loud you can't carry on a convo in the kitchen, they do a better job cleaning dishes.