SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
retirn

Master Bedroom advice needed

retirn
4 years ago

Are good old fashioned BEDSPREADS extinct? I have always loved the way a bedroom looks with a proper old style bedspread on the bed. You know, the ones that perfectly fit the bed, coming down to the floor on all sides. with a generous "pillow wrap" edge at the top to enclose the pillows. At present I'm using a beautiful bedspread that used to belong to my mother. It is a lovely shade of green (leaves and stems) on a cream colour or winter white background. It has flowers in dusty pink and a sort of "dusty heather-y purple". The spread is still quite usable but I know the day is coming when it will need to be replaced. I have been looking on the internet for a VERY long time and I can't find anything that I even remotely like. I really don't like the look of comforters, and quilts and coverlets won't fit the way I'd want them to.

Can someone out there in Houzzland look into your crystal ball and tell me whether I should hold out hope for a change in popular trends? If anyone knows anywhere that I could find a supplier with a good selection of bedspreads....floral prints would be nice........please post! ......Thanks.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH