Leana Wen Booted from Planned Parenthood

Carro

I can't imagine what this portends for how radical they wish their agenda to be. Imagine, a doctor refusing to say that men can have babies.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49568/report-heres-why-planned-parenthood-booted-lenan-amanda-prestigiacomo

As reported by The Daily Wire on Tuesday, the country's largest abortion provider abruptly kicked president Leana Wen to the curb after just 10 months at the helm reportedly because Wen refused to say men can get pregnant and wasn't aggressive enough pushing the life-ending procedure.

"Two sources told us that Wen also refused to use 'trans-inclusive' language, for example saying 'people' instead of 'women,' telling staff that she believed talking about transgender issues would 'isolate people in the Midwest,'" BuzzFeed News reporter Ema O'Connor said via Twitter Tuesday evening."

O’Connor also reported that “Wen sometimes went through [Planned Parenthood]’s press releases and docs, deleting the word ‘sexual’ from the phrase ‘sexual and reproductive health,’ the source said. She also resisted using ‘abortion’ as a stand-alone, preferring ‘abortion care’ or other phrases entirely.”

According to a tweet from Wen, she was let go for “philosophical differences” and said she would soon be out with a statement elaborating on the departure.

“I just learned that the [Planned Parenthood Federal Action Fund] Board ended my employment at a secret meeting. We were engaged in good faith negotiations about my departure based on philosophical differences over the direction and future of Planned Parenthood,” the canned president posted. “My statement to come shortly.”

According to a report from The New York Times, sources claimed “there had been internal strife over [Wen’s] management, and that the group felt it needed a more aggressive political leader to fight the efforts to roll back access to abortions.”

In other words, Wen was not pushing abortion as aggressively as the taxpayer-funded abortion business would like, in addition to allegedly refusing to say men can get pregnant, a biological fallacy.

The reports concerning Wen’s departure fly in the face of overused Planned Parenthood talking points about the company being “so much more” than just providing abortion “care.” Turns out, averaging some 320,00 abortions annually is still not enough."

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Stan Areted

ROTF!

And OUTRAGEOUS

AND PATHETIC

And so sad.

Save    
Carro

Obviously having a physician heading PP and focusing on "health" isn't suiting PP's agenda.

Save    

Related Stories

Community Making a Home Away From Home
Feeling like a stranger in a strange land? These tips can help ease the transition after a big move
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: A Storybook House for the Neighborhood
This charming family home incorporates Tudor-style elements, eclectic details and smart planning
Full Story
Decluttering Reboot Your Wardrobe for Cold-Weather Dressing
Say goodbye to the ‘don't have anything to wear’ blues with this cheat sheet for organizing your closets and drawers
Full Story
Living Rooms The Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
The Polite House The Polite House: On ‘No Shoes’ Rules and Breaking Up With Contractors
Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter gives us advice on no-shoes policies and how to graciously decline a contractor’s bid
Full Story
Bathroom Design Before and After: 6 Bathrooms That Said Goodbye to the Tub
Sleek showers replaced tub-shower combos in these bathroom remodels. Could this be an option for you?
Full Story
Feel-Good Home 7 Kitchen Flooring Materials to Boost Your Cooking Comfort
Give your joints a break while you're standing at the stove, with these resilient and beautiful materials for kitchen floors
Full Story
Entryways The Most Popular Entry Photos of 2015
Readers find inspiration in organized mudrooms of every shape and style
Full Story
Decluttering Got a Disastrously Messy Area? Try Triage
Get your priorities straight when it comes to housekeeping by applying an emergency response system
Full Story