Obama 2009, Biden 2019: If you like your plan, you can keep your plan

adoptedbyhounds

Democrats actually believed in 2009 that everybody was going to get affordable insurance, and save $2,500 year. It was going to make Democrats invincible for decades to come. Nancy Pelosi and Democrats passed the legislation in the middle of the night.

Now the guy who helped persuade Americans Obamacare was a great idea, Obama's VP, is spinning the same nonsense for a new generation of Democrats. Can't wait to see how many Democrats fall for their preposterous claim again!

No word on if Democrats will have to pass the legislation before we can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44kyHOPEZV8

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/07/16/d%C3%A9j%C3%A0-vu-biden-says-if-you-like-your-private-health-insurance-you-can-keep-it-n2550109

SaveComment12Like2
Comments (12)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Carro

I can't believe he actually thought Obama's LIES would sell in 2019.

Uh,no Joe...millions of us couldn't keep our doctor or our insurance and for good measure, just to make sure Obama really screwed us, we wound up paying thousands more, not saving thousands.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by adoptedbyhounds
olliesmom

Just think how many people he lied to-EVERY person out there that wanted to keep their doctor and insurance, and COULD NOT, was affected by the Obama/Biden presidency. Not to mention, being FORCED to buy into Obamacare and having to pay thousands more-or be penalized.

People won't forget that easily. That was a BIG, HUGE deal to most middle class Americans, who got shafted. The rich could afford it, the poor got it for free/or almost free.

So, excuse me Biden, but most Americans won't believe you.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by adoptedbyhounds
Chi

The ACA is still very popular, despite all the right whining about it. 20 million people were able to be insured with it. I was able to keep my doctor.

A lot of red states refused federal money to offset costs and passed those costs onto the people. And the people blamed the ACA for the increased costs and not their own state leaders.

But hey, I'm all for Trump introducing a better and cheaper option like he promised. Where is it?

2 Likes Save    
socks(10a)

Yeah, where is it? It was a lie from trumpy to say he would fix it with something wonderful, cheaper, and we would love it.....lies all. I think Obama thought that was true when he said it. Call it a falsehood if you wish. Nothin' compared to 11,000 fat lies from a mentally ill man.

1 Like Save    
HU-219136540

Trump has not even attempted to fix it.

too busy tweeting insults and racist comments and looking in the mirror admiring himself.

What a waste of space this guy is

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

What a waste of space this guy is

1 Like Save    
cait1

I saw that, ABH. Couldn't stop laughing! Poor Joe. He really has lost his mind.

1 Like Save    
Chi

The fact of the matter is that healthcare is a huge issue for Americans, and Trump had done absolutely NOTHING to help it. He promised a better and cheaper option - where is it?

His only plan so far is to dismantle the ACA, take away insurance for 20 million people and remove pre-existing protections. No plans to replace it. Does the right really think that will be popular in the US?

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Again?

So many threads about already dealt with topics.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

What *promises* about health and healthcare has he kept?

Save    
Chi

"So many threads about already dealt with topics."

I think it's distraction from Trump's racism. I'm seeing abortion and MS-13 popping up again too.

Save    
foodonastump

Save    

Related Stories

Bathroom Workbook Convert Your Tub Space to a Shower — the Planning Phase
By JW
Step 1 in swapping your tub for a sleek new shower: Get all the remodel details down on paper
Full Story
New Year's Eve Your Clutter-Clearing Plan for the New Year
Tackle these tasks month by month for a decluttering strategy that will really pay off
Full Story
Most Popular Get a Head Start on Planning Your Garden Even if It’s Snowing
Reviewing what you grew last year now will pay off when it’s time to head outside
Full Story
Houzz Call What Home Projects Are You Planning This Spring?
Will you start a kitchen remodel, plant a new garden, refresh your decor or tackle a cleaning project? Share your plans!
Full Story
Trees Small Garden? You Can Still Do Bamboo
Forget luck. Having bamboo that thrives on a wee plot just takes planning, picking the right variety, and keeping runners in check
Full Story
Bathroom Design 6 Stylish Bathroom Trends Emerging in 2019
Polished industrial style, wood-and-white combos and playful tile fill some of the most popular recent bath photos
Full Story
Decorating Guides Ditch the Rules but Keep Some Tools
Be fearless, but follow some basic decorating strategies to achieve the best results
Full Story
Features Can Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 32 Home Design Trends That Will Rule in 2019
Creamy cabinets, abstract kitchen islands, destination bathtubs, compact laundry hubs and more are in store for homes
Full Story