Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Annie Deighnaugh

14 Likes Save    
Summer

15 Likes Save    
Uptown Gal

Oh boy...cute, but they are Devils!!! :) They have dug holes, chewed on bulbs, and constantly aggravated me this year. But...yeah...they are

cute. ;)

3 Likes Save    
schoolhouse_gwagain

I haven't seen nearly as many around my place as I have in the past. One of the cats did catch one early this Spring. I'm always sad about that but I understand about the digging. Perhaps closer to Fall when the walnuts and chestnuts start falling, I'll be hearing that constant chirping as they gather winter food.

2 Likes Save    
murraysmom Zone 6a OH

We have chipmunks too but I have never had one sit still enough for a picture. :) They are very destructive, burrowing under concrete, but, yeah, they are cute.

11 Likes Save    
lgmd_gaz

I almost feel bad for these. Baby animals of any species are cute. They probably would have had me helping them had I known their situation.

DH found these 2 and 2 more in the cargo area of his sister's car. She recently passed away and DH was getting her car ready to put up for sale.

5 Likes Save    
OutsidePlaying

Squirrels and chipmunks are not my friend. They dig in my pots and hang around making a mess below the bird feeders. Twice we have had mice nest in one of our vehicles, once in DH’s motorcycle and the in my car a little over a year ago that cost me around $700 because it chewed a few wires. No critter pics, but I found this ‘baby fern’ the other day.

10 Likes Save    
nicole___

An old pic from our last house. We have white stoats & Abert squirrels here. I have yet to get my camera out. Need a day off...

10 Likes Save    
rob333 (zone 7a)

lgmd, my like is that you would've helped them. Poor dears.

nicole, give yourself a day off. Even you need a mental health day every now and again. The house can wait.

5 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon

13 Likes Save    
DawnInCal

11 Likes Save    
glenda_al

11 Likes Save    
maire_cate

A little brook trout - obviously Catch and Release!

10 Likes Save    
caflowerluver

Ground squirrel. What a pest!

10 Likes Save    
roy4me

9 Likes Save    
Lars

Mounted guards at Palazzo Farnese. I have photos of chipmunks at home, but I did not bring them with me. I'll be back on Friday. These guards did not do a very good job of controlling the unruly teenagers, who had just gotten out of school.

8 Likes Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Will a Llama do?

My new little Llama pillow. I thought it was so cute.

8 Likes Save    
leahikesgardenspdx

I could not resist!

7 Likes Save    
arcy_gw

2 Likes Save    

Related Stories

Most Popular 7 Must-Dos on the Day You Show Your House
Don’t risk losing buyers because of little things you overlook. Check these off your list before you open the front door
Full Story
Collections 10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
Life Houzz Call: Show Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
Gardening and Landscaping Houzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
Decorating Guides Show Your Team Spirit With Colors
Announce your football allegiance with something subtler than a shout: rooms dressed in color palettes to match your team
Full Story
Fun Houzz Houzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
Holidays Houzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Table Decor!
Mercury glass, pheasant feathers and colorful glassware are just a few of the fall table setting ideas we're spotting
Full Story
Front Yard Ideas Houzz Call: Show Us Your Little Free Library
Mini book-swapping stations are taking the country by storm. We want to know all about yours
Full Story
Friendly Painting, Inc., is a full service residential & commercial painting and contracting business founded in... Read More
Friendly Painting, Inc., is a full service residential & commercial painting and contracting business founded in... Read More