The Biggest Little Farm

sjerin

Have you seen it? I went to see it in a theater yesterday and thought it was well done--the photography was especially beautiful. Basically it's a type of light documentary about a couple who buys a dried-up, useless farm and with the help of a mentor and lots of volunteers makes it green, viable and bio-diverse. It's a little short on details for me, but that might make the movie too long and dry. (No pun intended.) Anyway, I found it very entertaining and wish them well.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rob333 (zone 7a)

I hadn't even heard of it. It looks interesting and has great reviews. I appreciate the personal endorsement.

Save    
bpath reads banned books too

Our community center will be showing it, with discussion afterwards I imagine. Sounds good.

Save    
sjerin

I had never heard of it either. Friend found it on Rotten Tomatoes where it received a 91% score.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Farm Your Yard How the Little Act of Saving Seeds Can Make a Big Difference
This year, grow an heirloom variety in your garden, save the seeds and play a small part in preserving plant diversity
Full Story
Travel by Design Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House in the Ozarks
A farmhouse and chickens launched Wilder’s writing career and fueled a love for all ‘wild, free, beautiful things’
Full Story
From design through construction, we will provide a realistic budget, understand your vision while incorporating... Read More