SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oklucyk

Need Living Room Decor Suggestions

oklucyk
4 years ago

Hello! I am wanting to update the Living room space in my house. I am open to your suggestions and ideas. Below are details on the project.

Budget - Open

Function - This is an active space in my home. We use it to watch tv as well as a primary source to the backyard via the sliding door. The vibe should mimic an inviting yet sophisticated look.

Dimensions - Ceilings are roughly 9 feet tall and the room has a very open feeling. The brick wall is 20 feet long and the wall with the sliding door is 18 feet long. In the photos you will find a mapping of the room.

Renovations - Structure must remain as is and the same goes for the flooring. The walls may be painted.

Furniture - The couch is going to be replaced and I am hoping to go with an option that will conceal my dog’s hair (or leather as it’s easy to vacuum off). Open to replacing anything [except tv].

Must have - the tv must stay as we use it a lot. Also, the curtains have to stay as they cut our a/c bill from $400 to $100. Opening to changing the pattern though.

Comments (15)