Pelosi Advises Illegal Immigrants on How to Avoid ICE

Carro

Along with other Democrats in Congress and Hillary Clinton, the woman who would be our President.

These illegals have been given due process and the legal process has found they are either criminals, or don't meet asylum requirement. Now, Democrats are broadcasting how to avoid ICE instead of facilitating peaceful cooperation.

This is truly despicable, that elected officials who swore to uphold our laws are advising people here illegally-many are criminals- how not to get deported.

The Democrats are doing such a great job at getting Trump re-elected.

Pelosi Advises Illegal Immigrants on How to Avoid ICE

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-advises-illegal-immigrants-avoid-184308915.html

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday offered advice to illegal immigrants seeking to avoid arrest and deportation by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers.

“An ICE deportation warrant is not the same as a search warrant. If that is the only document ICE brings to a home raid, agents do not have the legal right to enter a home. If ICE agents don’t have a warrant signed by a judge, a person may refuse to open the door and let them in,” said Pelosi, reading from prepared remarks at her weekly press conference.

Pelosi’s comments come as ICE plans to begin raids in ten major cities Sunday targeting 2,000 illegal immigrants who have ignored deportation orders.?

SaveComment74Like1
Comments (74)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Big whoop . . . Pelosi isn’t the only one — also include Los Angeles and other cities in California.

Both Newsom and Brown have consistently expressed solidarity with the immigrants.

Save    
Carro

Big whoop that Democrats are aiding and abetting illegal activity?

Their "solidarity" does indeed lie with illegals over Americans and America.

Thank you in advance for getting Trump re-elected in 2020.

4 Likes Save    
paprikash

Advising criminals? Good job, enablers. Perhaps the Republicans can use all this nonsense in their ads next election. The dems are certainly not the sharpest knives in the drawer

eta Sounds like we’re on the same page, Carro

4 Likes Save     Thanked by Carro

No, Democrats (and some CA Republicans) want to make sure that immigrants know the law, and their legal rights.

If the government does not follow the law, there will be no respect from civilians — setting a bad example.

5 Likes Save    
Carro

The illegals are getting legal advice from a bartender. You can't make this stuff up.

3 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

What's ICE calling this trump order, Operation Anne Frank? Great Again?

1 Like Save    
miss lindsey (still misses Sophie)(8a)

I'm genuinely flabbergasted that it's the conservatives on this site who don't support the rule of law.

The law states that law enforcement cannot enter a home without an invitation or a search warrant.

Many immigrants, documented or not, come from places where no such laws are in existence or if the do exist they are broken.

I think it's ok that the existence of these laws is made known to all American residents.

Until the laws are changed, it is imperative that law enforcement follow them because otherwise all of us lose the security of our rights.

6 Likes Save    
Chi

"The illegals are getting legal advice from a bartender. You can't make this stuff up"

I know! Can you believe our president is an ex-reality tv star? Listening to him with his lack of political experience would be stupid.

7 Likes Save    
Carro

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

What's ICE calling this trump order, Operation Anne Frank? Great Again?

Uh, no, that's what Obama called it when he deported 3 million illegals.

Save    
Carro

Chi

"The illegals are getting legal advice from a bartender. You can't make this stuff up"

I know! Can you believe our president is an ex-reality tv star? Listening to him with his lack of political experience would be stupid.

And yet the Dow closed over 27,000 today!

AOC has accomplished what exactly?

4 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Crooked Hillary's getting in on it, too.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE Agents

by Cristina Laila July 11, 2019

Crooked Hillary sounded the alarm Thursday and tipped off illegal aliens to Sunday’s impending deportation raids.

The New York Times reported Thursday that the massive deportation operation President Trump delayed two weeks ago will be deployed this Sunday.

Trump’s deportation operation is targeting illegals who already have deportation orders, yet Hillary Clinton and other Democrat leaders are giving them advice on how to evade ICE agents!

“Por favor comparte (please share)” Hillary said posting instructions IN SPANISH giving illegals ‘legal advice’ on how to evade ICE agents.

The instructions include telling illegals not to answer the door if ICE comes knocking on their door, letting them know they ‘have the right to remain silent,” and to not sign anything without talking to a lawyer.

Hillary also instructed illegal aliens to take pictures and video of the ICE agents, take their badge numbers and take note of what type of car they drive.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Cut the hyperbole. Pelosi is advising them of their rights. Ice agents do not have the legal right to enter any home. Don't like the laws? Change them. Then let's see how fast you let someone from the government knocking on your door in without a warrant. You know.....because y'all are against big government getting into your business.

Trumpers think rounding up people is great just like the inhumane conditions on the border and will propel Trump's win in 2020. I think his "strategy" is going to backfire....bigly.

6 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

The people that ICE is rounding up have already been through the system. Their requests for asylum were denied, or they have been convicted of a crime. They have deportation orders. Why would you want them to stay?

5 Likes Save     Thanked by Carro
Carro

So scary Hillary was almost POTUS. Dang.

1 Like Save    
mrskjun(9)

Of course law enforcement can enter a home to arrest someone. It happens all the time.

Save    
Carro

Basically, Pelosi, Hillary and their ilk are telling illegals to resist. They are putting ICE in harm's way.

Just like Obama did with LEOs. Look how that ended up.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

catkinZ8a

Crooked Hillary's getting in on it, too.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE Agents

"Crooked Hillary sounded the alarm Thursday and tipped off illegal aliens to Sunday’s impending deportation raids."

-------

Haha,,,,,,its all over the news. She didn't tip anyone off. But thanks for more zero credibility posts.

4 Likes Save    
Carro

Hillary also instructed illegal aliens to take pictures and video of the ICE agents, take their badge numbers and take note of what type of car they drive.

Wow, I hope she doesn't get any ICE agents killed.

Save    
Chi

"And yet the Dow closed over 27,000 today!"

Yeah he continued the trend Obama started in the great economy Obama handed to him. Big deal. I think any other president would have done just as well, if not better.

Save    

"Why would you want them to stay?"

Can I simultaneously want them to be deported as per their deportation order AND want government agencies to follow the law of the land?

Can I simultaneously support ICE in the very necessary job they do AND want all people to know what the limits of that job are?

It's not all or nothing.

I can expect government agents to act within the law, and I can expect that people with deportation orders be deported quickly and efficiently. I can and do expect BOTH.

And as a conservative I think we are stronger when we know and excercise our rights even in the face of government overreach.

4 Likes Save    
catspat(aka)

Sounds like the conservatives need to educate themselves on the law. An ICE warrant does not allow agents to enter homes. From the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center: https://www.fletc.gov/audio/ice-administrative-removal-warrants-mp3.

Save    
catkinZ8a

B I N G O !

mrskjun(9)

The people that ICE is rounding up have already been through the system. Their requests for asylum were denied, or they have been convicted of a crime. They have deportation orders. Why would you want them to stay?

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Obama again? Never heard it called Operation Anne Frank back then, Trump has earned it today. Try as you might, no one can go under trump's low bar.

Save    
foodonastump

Knowing the law protects both the people and the government.

3 Likes Save    
numbersjunkie

Are we, or are we not, a country of laws? Is advising people of their rights under the law wrong? People have the right not to let them in their house without proper paperwork. Maybe there is a " criminal" inside and maybe there isn't.

Just stop and think about that for a minute.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Obama again? Never heard it called Operation Anne Frank back then, Trump has earned it today. Try as you might, no one can go under trump's low bar.

How many illegals has ICE deported under Trump?

Obama racked up 3 million and was very proud of his, "Deporter in Chief" moniker.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Sounds like Obama was your kinda guy.

1 Like Save    

An anecdote.

I fainted once while waiting in line at a ski hill.

Hours later a teen who was on the trip with us asked me "can I ask you something?"

Expecting "why did you faint" or "are you okay now" I answered that of course she could ask me something.

Her question: "why do you always faint at ski hills?"

I was reminded of that when I read "why would you want them to stay?"

Both show an unusual view of the situation and both rely on an enormous amount of speculation.

Save    
Carro

Save    
catspat(aka)

The more apt question seems to be why some conservatives seem to want ICE agents to be able to break the law. Otherwise, why object to people being informed of their rights?

2 Likes Save    
Chi

I suppose many think that getting rid of "undesirables" justifies breaking the law. Most of the rest of us see that slippery slope for what it is.

2 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Images of the conditions at the border and people being rounded up won't bode well for Trump's re-election.

By the by......Trump sent troops to the border in the blink of an eye when it suited his agenda.......how come he won't send help to process the people faster and alleviate conditions? Quite obvious why.

Save    
mrskjun(9)

People aren't stupid Joanie. They are well aware that dems and their media mouthpieces for months called this a manufactured crisis while the administration and border patrol kept begging for funds because of the humanitarian crisis at the border. The dems own it. And most people know it.

3 Likes Save    

"They are well aware that dems and their media mouthpieces for months called this a manufactured crisis while the administration and border patrol kept begging for funds because of the humanitarian crisis at the border."

And yet ICE is still not authorized to enter a private home without a search warrant.

1 Like Save    
maifleur01

If someone knocks on your door and states they are ICE or any other government agency are you planning on opening the door and inviting them in just because they are there? I think most would want to know who they are looking for, in the warrant, and if they had a right to enter.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

mrskjun(9)

People aren't stupid Joanie. They are well aware that dems and their media mouthpieces for months called this a manufactured crisis while the administration and border patrol kept begging for funds because of the humanitarian crisis at the border. The dems own it. And most people know it.

It's preposterous to believe otherwise. Dems insisted that there was no crisis. It was all FOX propaganda. 17 times they failed to pass funding legislation and when the FINALLY voted for humanitarian aid, the radical squad of 4 voted "no".

Then they cry crocodile tears and scream about drinking toilet water.

Beds! Dems wanted to DECREASE beds, leading to even more crowding.

Not, this was done on purpose. The refused to fix the loopholes, told us we were crazy and imagining things (gas lighting) and then blamed Trump when the conditions declined.

Meanwhile, illegals and drugs are pouring over our border because CBP officers are busy changing diapers and making formula. All the while, Democrats are trying to destroy them.

Save    
elvis

Both Newsom and Brown have consistently expressed solidarity with the immigrants.

I don't believe that most have a problem with immigrants. We have a problem with unauthorized persons present in our country.

Our elected officials should also have a problem with the unlawful presence of unauthorized persons in the US. What rationale can they possibly give to condone the unlawful presence of unauthorized persons residing in the US?

Save    

And yet still, ICE has no authority to enter a private home without an invitation or a search warrant.

2 Likes Save    
elvis

Pelosi is advising them of their rights

Why? She doesn't represent them.

Save    
Carro

I wonder if any Democrat advised illegals of their rights when Obama deported them.

Save    
soupgirl53

Maybe because it is the right thing to do?

Save    
Prim Rose

Do you believe that informing people of their rights is inherently wrong? Are asylum seekers supposed to be cowed 24/7 and leave their lives open to being treated illegally?

Contraring to your hysterical op, Pelosi was doing what Dems believe in. following the law.

trump thinks he can circumvent the SC rulings - therefore, his base thinks less and less of being law abiding.

1 Like Save    
elvis

So the progs want the persons who are unlawfully present in the US to evade law enforcement and stay.

The conservatives want these people to be deported.

No one has written here that law enforcement should break the law. I suppose if ICE has reason to suspect that the subject of a deportation order is within a building to which they are denied access, they will wait until the subject comes outside.

Save    
Prim Rose

elvis

Pelosi is advising them of their rights

Why? She doesn't represent them.

Because that's who Democrats are. We give a damn about those people.

The rw seems to go day to day without a plan except for lying about Democrats. As though their actions in the present won't reverberate in the future.

Doing the right thing, even in the face of societal pressure has long been a lauded value of this country. Dems will continue that tradition. the POT has sold its soul very very cheaply.

3 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Save    
ubro(2a)

Knowing the law protects both the people and the government.

A simple sentence that conveys the only message needed.

5 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Nope....Trump and Repubs own this mess lock stock and barrel. They had two years for immigration reform and did nothing. The buck stops with Trump. He’s doing nothing NOW. He created the crisis by doing nothing and instituting cruelty, separation, and neglect as a policy.

3 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Nancy's district--San Francisco--The Human Defecation Capital of the World.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by Carro
catkinZ8a

'this mess...'

Rich!

Save    
Carro

Um wait, the crisis only started about 2 months ago!

Save    
Joaniepoanie

That’s right catkin.......it’s a mess.....of Trump’s making.

1 Like Save    
soupgirl53

Too many mistakes made by Trump to pass the blame to anyone else. Separating children from parents was bad enough and the error was compounded by not keeping adequate records so that the children could be reunited with the adult or adults who accompanied them. That was a colossal mistake and it happened on Trump's watch.

1 Like Save    

Conveniently several posters are ignoring points of view that don't support the narrative they already believe.

Speaking only for myself, and using caps for emphasis not to shout:

I SUPPORT THE DEPORTATION OF PEOPLE WITH ORDERS TO THAT EFFECT.

I BELIEVE THAT GOVERNMENT AGENTS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS MUST OBEY THE LAW WITH REGARD TO SEARCH WARRANTS.

why is that so confusing?

5 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

Self-serving Democrats have found yet another way to show their contempt for law abiding Americans, and the laws intended to protect our own citizens and families.

They're now openly using their positions of power to coach non-citizens on how to avoid deportation even after their cases have been adjudicated, and a judge has ordered deportation.

Democrats used to stand with the American "little guy." I was raised in a home where Democrats were defenders of America's poor. Those days are long gone. These days, they've doubled down on making sure we all understand American citizens will no longer come first with them. US citizens are not their concern.

5 Likes Save    

It's my belief that the poor and the little guys can also benefit from the knowledge that law enforcement cannot enter their homes without an invitation or a search warrant.

1 Like Save    
elvis

Separating children from parents was bad enough and the error was compounded by not keeping adequate records so that the children could be reunited with the adult or adults who accompanied them

I agree that detailed records of the information presented should be kept, not necessarily in order to reunite the child with the adult(s) who accompanied them, though. Those records will also be useful for prosecution purposes. It has been established that some of these minors are being used with nefarious intent.

2 Likes Save    
elvis

No one wants law enforcement to violate the law, quite the contrary.

Lindsey wrote:

I SUPPORT THE DEPORTATION OF PEOPLE WITH ORDERS TO THAT EFFECT.

I BELIEVE THAT GOVERNMENT AGENTS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS MUST OBEY THE LAW WITH REGARD TO SEARCH WARRANTS.

why is that so confusing?

Lindsey, it's not confusing. As ABH wrote:

They're now openly using their positions of power to coach non-citizens on how to avoid deportation even after their cases have been adjudicated, and a judge has ordered deportation.

They should stay in their lanes, rather than grandstanding by using the deportees as political pawns.

2 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Trump isn't using them as political pawns?

Save    

Trump wants local LE to enforce federal immigration law. Just as he busted DC’s budget with his 4th of July political rally, he wants to bust local LE budgets doing federal work.

So no, Trump doesn’t pay attention to legal responsibilities. No reason to expect his ICE to do so either.

Save    
Carro

They should stay in their lanes, rather than grandstanding by using the deportees as political pawns.

elvis, it's all about ginning up hysteria and re-framing what Obama did when he deported 3 million.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

It has been established that some of these minors are being used with nefarious intent.

Approx. 30% not related to the adult using them as a free pass, and 50% of men are now bringing kids.

The kids are the real collateral damage.

3 Likes Save    
katrina_ellen

They absolutely know the Dems are fighting against the immigration laws, taking advantage of the system is the big carrot the Dems are holding out. Dems are incentivizing this crisis.

Prim Rose

it's always a big conspiracy with the right wing. Seems like you've cried wolf way too many times to be credible.

Save    
adoptedbyhounds

Dems denied any crisis existed on our borders. They knew children were being rented/sold to help adults enter the US when there was no family connection. What part of defrauding the US are you OK with, Prim Rose? Do you think the US should trust adults who pretend to be "parents' of children they've rented to help them enter the US? I don't. I think adults who rent kids are scum. I think Americans who support the abuse of kids by foreign nationals are part of the problem.

4 Likes Save    
Ann

IMO, there will be lots of news on the deportations - and the more dramatic pictures they can find, the more they'll show them over and over. But, also in my strong opinion, Trump will receive strong support from many (including some Democrats who support a secure border and legal immigration, with growing concerns for our border crisis) for following our laws and doing exactly what needs to be done. We are getting overrun with our border crisis, beyond the breaking point for sure. Without Congress taking action, Trump has limited options. If removing people who have received deportation orders as quickly as new people are entering (and awaiting their hearings) serves as a deterrent to the flood of people, GOOD! Alternatively, Congress could act to stop the onslaught and secure the border, and then the situation could reach a level of calm allowing everyone to slow down and assess the situation that occurred due to our open border and legal loopholes. The proper order here is to fix what's clearly broken and then address the issues the broken system has caused.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

Back to the Border parties.

Save    
Ann

Frankly, the more coverage the better. While the coverage purpose will be for anti-Trump drama, one of the important results might be giving those thinking there isn't a disadvantage in walking into our country with a false claim - second thoughts. If they recognize they will be deported and won't be allowed to stay, the attempt to use our loopholes might become far less enticing.

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

Here's hoping, Ann.

Wonder if the Push To Exodus will be covered by Univision.

Save    
elvis

I think Americans who support the abuse of kids by foreign nationals are part of the problem.

I agree, AHB. It's interesting that many of the same posters, who are tacitly complicit with this child abuse committed by foreign nationals, go sanctimoniously on and on about wealthy white Americans who abuse children. Hypocritical, no?

They hate it when Epstein does it (so do we all), but when the foreign nationals do it, they are silent.

3 Likes Save    
Carro

katrina_ellen

They absolutely know the Dems are fighting against the immigration laws, taking advantage of the system is the big carrot the Dems are holding out. Dems are incentivizing this crisis.

While Democrats have been denying there's a crisis, laughing cynically about enormous caravans and refusing to provide more beds, more humanitarian aid and human resources, illegal males crossing the border have gone from bringing a child with them 2% of the time, to 50% of the time.

And they didn't even notice the detention centers were filling up with children.

That's some willful ignorance right there.

3 Likes Save    
Carro

I agree, AHB. It's interesting that many of the same posters, who are tacitly complicit with this child abuse committed by foreign nationals, go sanctimoniously on and on about wealthy white Americans who abuse children. Hypocritical, no?

Their MSM tells them to be outraged about Epstein and how his case was handled 12 years ago, while they fawn over and applaud 10-year old boys dressing up as drag queens and vamping in clubs.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

Ann

Frankly, the more coverage the better. While the coverage purpose will be for anti-Trump drama, one of the important results might be giving those thinking there isn't a disadvantage in walking into our country with a false claim - second thoughts. If they recognize they will be deported and won't be allowed to stay, the attempt to use our loopholes might become far less enticing

Agree about coverage being good. The Left's gambit was to deny the humanitarian crisis at the border until it became over crowded and so strained that it has exceeded all of our resources.

The suffering that they are now crying about was by design and necessary to get to the next level of their plan. Claim that DHS needs to be shut down. Claim that CBP officer are abusive criminals. Claim ICE needs to be abolished. Claim that no illegal crossings should result in arrest. Claim that detention centers should be shut down in favor of just letting anyone walk right into our country and go about freely, wherever they want. Claim that any resistance to their plan is racist.

Thank GOD Trump is President.

3 Likes Save    
Ann

I so completely agree with your last comment, Carro!

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Carro
elvis

Tom Homan was fantastic today on Capitol Hill!

1 Like Save    

Related Stories

Kitchen Pantries 9 Questions to Ask When Planning a Kitchen Pantry
Avoid blunders and get the storage space and arrangement you need by asking these questions before you begin
Full Story
Most Popular What to Know Before Refinishing Your Floors
Learn costs and other important details about renewing a hardwood floor — and the one mistake you should avoid
Full Story
Most Popular What to Do When Your Pipes Freeze
Here’s how to thaw frozen pipes and avoid having them freeze in the future
Full Story
Showers 8 Ways to Design a Better Shower
See the ingredients of a perfect shower, from the rainshower head and bench to the nook for shampoo and soap
Full Story
Simple Pleasures Simple Pleasures: Put On Your Slippers
Preserve the peace and protect your floors and carpets by turning your home into a no-shoes zone
Full Story
Know Your House Insulation Basics: What to Know About Spray Foam
Learn what exactly spray foam is, the pros and cons of using it and why you shouldn’t mess around with installation
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 5 Remodels That Make Good Resale Value Sense — and 5 That Don’t
Find out which projects offer the best return on your investment dollars
Full Story
Housekeeping 10 Types of Clutter to Toss Today
Clear the decks and give the heave-ho to these unneeded items
Full Story
Cleaning How to Fix a Stinky Garbage Disposal
No plumber’s fee or even a trip to the hardware store is required with these easy solutions
Full Story