RE: Epstein- Slick Willie's story is falling apart already.

Carro

Bill Clinton's camp released a statement asap, trying to explain his relationship with Epstein and his plane rides on the Lolita Express. Clinton claimed to have been on Epstein's plane a total of 4 times, when flight logs show the number to be 27.

Hmm.

Now Clinton's timeline is proving to be wrong.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/records-show-clinton-dined-with-epstein-in-1995-predating-public-timeline

"Former President Bill Clinton dined with financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in 1995, records show—years before the interactions detailed in a statement from his office earlier this week.

That statement condemned the wealthy hedge fund manager after his indictment for alleged sex trafficking crimes was unsealed Monday. The statement said Clinton "knows nothing" about Epstein's alleged crimes and included a timeline of Clinton's interactions with him starting in 2002.

But according to a story published back in March 1995 by the Palm Beach Post, then-President Clinton attended a “three-hour dinner” at the time with a “very select group of people” at the Palm Beach home of business magnate Ron Perelman. The diverse group included Epstein -- as well as singer Jimmy Buffet, actor Don Johnson, then-co-chairman of the Democratic National Committee Don Fowler and others."

SaveComment87Like2
Comments (87)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
margievank

The statement said Clinton "knows nothing" about Epstein's alleged crimes and included a timeline of Clinton's interactions with him starting in 2002.

Reminds me of " I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

He is an under oath LIAR

3 Likes Save     Thanked by Carro
Ziemia(6a)

So different from Trump, though. /S

5 Likes Save    
margievank

So different from Trump, though.

I know, Trump has not been proven to lie under oath;)

3 Likes Save    
margaux

Was Trump at that dinner? He was a Democrat then.

Clinton claimed to have been on Epstein's plane a total of 4 times, when flight logs show the number to be 27.

Please post the source for your claim. I expect that the source would have published the flight logs and I'd like to see them.

3 Likes Save    
jerzeegirl(9b)

Trump took the oath of office and proceeded to lie (how many times?) from that moment forward. Republicans worship a liar. How sad.

6 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

That some rich guy invited a bunch of rich people to a 3 hour dinner and the invitations included both Epstein and Clinton (separately) among others is not particularly d@_ning. It doesn't mean Epstein and Clinton had any particular interactions. I've attended large dinner parties where I did not personally know or interact with a goodly number of the other guests. So I don't think you can make much out of the fact that two people, among many, were in the same room for several hours.

Kate

1 Like Save    
margaux

I've read that if you traveled in the wealthy circles in Palm Beach, you couldn't avoid knowing Epstein. Trump said he “knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him.” We know Clinton traveled on his plane to other countries for humanitarian reasons. We also know that Trump knew Epstein's proclivity toward young women. In the same breath where he called him "a terrific guy", Trump said Jeffrey enjoys his "social life" (read sex life) and he likes them young. Then there are Trump's infamous parties with underage models and powerful men at the Plaza Hotel. Not much different than what Epstein was doing. In fact, no different if those models were below the age of consent.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-donald-trumps-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models

Since you didn't provide your source for the claim that Clinton flew 27 times on Epstein's plane, I'll do it for you. The source is Fox News, published in May 2016 in the midst of the election between Hillary and Trump. They make that claim but don't provide copies of the logs. But let's read the pertinent part:

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age
15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002,
but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the
nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane.
They do show
Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong,
Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium,
Norway, Russia and Africa.

Well, ain't that interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Also from that Fox article, where they finally get around to mentioning Trump in the very last paragraph:

Other politicians, celebrities and businessmen, including
presidential candidate Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing
with Epstein. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement
Trump and Epstein are not pals.

“There was no relationship between
Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and
they did not socialize together.”

5 Likes Save    
Ann Gale

And ironically, I am off to volunteer helping abused children so feel free to carry on without me :)

3 Likes Save    
margaux

Would you say there's any integrity in Fox's attempt to smear Clinton for knowing Epstein while explaining away Trump's relationship with Epstein? Is there any proof that Clinton or Trump had sex with the underage girls procured by Epstein? It's Trump's own statement that points to him being the one who had a social friendship with Epstein--"he's a lot of fun"--and Epstein's "fun" was sexualizing young girls.

3 Likes Save    
Carro

Yay!!

You can find Clinton's statement with a simple search. I'm not your secretary.

Save    
Carro

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.

Another divergence from Clinton's account is that the manifests show no Secret Service agents were present for one of the former president's Africa trips with Epstein.

The discrepancies between Clinton's claims and the flight manifests draw the former president deeper into the Epstein scandal

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flight-manifests-reveal-bill-clinton-traveled-with-epstein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

Why is Clinton lying and why would he ditch his SS detail to fly the Lolita Express?

2 Likes Save    
Carro

Conchita Sarnoff, the executive director of Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking and the author of “Trafficking,” told Fox News on Monday night that pilot logs show Clinton traveled 27 times on Epstein’s private jet — not four as the former president stated — and on nearly every trip there were underage girls.
Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/claim-flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-lying-about-epstein-ties/#Dx6KvL4rbzRFDL17.99

1 Like Save    
Carro

Save    
Delilah66

Yes, so she “claimed” as stated in your link. We still have not seen any of the evidence for or against ANYONE in Epstein’s circle, not flight logs nor anything other that claims that Epstein was barred from MAL.

Save    
Carro

Do an image search.

Save    
Carro

We know for certain that Clinton flew with Epstein on his plane 6 times. We know for certain he dumped his SS detail. IF any of these flights were official business, why on earth would Clinton dump his SS detail?

So, we know he's lying. Why??

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

The Acosta "story" is a diversion from BIll Clinton and other big time Democrats.

It is SO obvious.

2 Likes Save    
margaux

Did Sarnoff actually see the flight logs or is she going by previously published reports that stem from Fox's May 2016 article in which she was interviewed and made no claim about the logs? And where is the information on the flight logs of the names and ages of the girls? They are listed by first name and initials only.

Sarnoff in that video:

“Almost every time that Clinton’s name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls, there are initials, and there are names of many many girls on that private plane."

Okay, prove it. Here's the only flight log that Fox provided in their 2016 article. Do you see names and ages of those on that flight?

Here are the flight logs from Gawker:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p13

Is this the smoking gun?

In January 2002, for instance, Clinton, his aide Doug Band, and Clinton's Secret Service detail
are listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong
with Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and two women described only as "Janice"
and "Jessica." One month later, records show, Clinton hopped a ride
from Miami to Westchester on a flight that also included Epstein,
Maxwell, Kellen, and a woman described only as "one female."

Attempts to smear Clinton with the Lolita Express does nothing to exonerate Trump for associating with "terrific guy" Jeffrey Epstein who was "a lot of fun". And look:

Records showed that Trump apparently flew on the jet at least once.

Fox doesn't say who was on that flight, their ages, or their destination. Now isn't that curious.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-accusations-new-york-virgin-islands-florida-new-mexico-ranch

1 Like Save    
bob_cville

> Get someone to agree to a true statement. (People who abuse children should be held accountable.) Yes, they absolutely should.

> Then slide in the second part with an assumed agreement not included
in the original question. I'll fabricate one for you: "Okay, then, since
Trump raped a 12 year old, you agree he's not fit to be president,
right?"

Actually she was 13 at the time, not 12.

There really are two (main) camps of people,

1) Those who believe Epstein's disgusting acts are disgusting, but who firmly and doggedly refuse to even consider the possibility that Trump ever had any association with or knowledge of Epstein's disgusting acts, despite him being pictured with Epstein multiple times, and him calling Epstein a "really fun guy"

2) Those who believe Epstein's disgusting acts are disgusting, and that based on the Trump being pictured with Epstein multiple times, and him calling Epstein a "really fun guy", and based on the multiple accusations of sexual assault and rape against Trump, and based on his leering lurid lustful statements about his own (then) young daughter and based on the somewhat credible accusation that Trump violently raped a 13 year girl that Epstein had procured, while Epstein and another person was in the room, that it is believable that Trump did participate in multiple disgusting acts that were arranged for by Epstein. And that, if it is true, it is (yet another) reason for Trump to be completely unsuitable to be President.

I'd be happy with an answer about it as a purely hypothetical situation.

If Trump did participate in "disgusting acts" that were arranged by Epstein, should he be allowed to continue to be President?

The answer really should be simple, especially for those who are all up-in-arms about Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's private jet. But I expect that for those in group 1 there is no level of proof and no amount of facts that will ever be enough.

For instance Epstein and the other person alleged to be in the room during the alleged rape of the 13-year-old testify to that, they'll be dismissed out-of-hand. If the CD-ROM's seized from Epstein's safe contain photos or videos of Trump with underage girls perhaps even engaging in "disgusting acts" Trump supporters will claim them to be fakes or will dismiss them as long-ago acts with no bearing on the present.

3 Likes Save    
margaux

Epstein associates included the rich and powerful. Only one of those said he was a lot of fun and that he liked young girls--Trump.

This Lolita Express flight logs are just a Fox attempt to smear Clinton to take the focus off of Trump.

1 Like Save    
Carro

Only one had court papers showing he kicked Epstein to the curb when he found out about Epstein trying to abuse his staff.

That would be Donald J. Trump!

1 Like Save    
margaux

Trump's staff must've been off limits to Epstein. He probably didn't want to pay for their sexually-transmitted disease testing.

Have you perused the flight logs yet? Where did Trump go on his flight on the Lolita Express? Who was on board? What were their ages?

Save    
Joaniepoanie

The bottom line.....the right has already giddily convicted Clinton. But they could have a videotape of Trump and a young girl in the act and they would say it was photoshopped or wasn't real or heaven knows what and still defend him and vote for him.

9 Likes Save    
margaux

What does WaPo say about the claim that Trump banned Epstein? Do they have the court documents or are they quoting Bradley Edwards who learned it from a "source"? It's not clear from this post in The Federalist Papers.

“Epstein was barred from President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm
Beach, Fla., ‘because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the
club,, according to court documents,’” The Washington Post reported.

“I learned through a source that Trump banned Epstein from his
Maralago [Mar-A- Lago] Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually
assaulted an underage girl at the club,” Fort Lauderdale lawyer Bradley
Edwards’ said.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/attorney-epstein-victims-praises-trumps-helpful-information-case

You've been critical about the Metoo movement accusing innocent men yet you have no qualms about doing the same to Clinton.

6 Likes Save    
Carro

margaux

Trump's staff must've been off limits to Epstein. He probably didn't want to pay for their sexually-transmitted disease testing.

Wow, that's a really sick post. Disgusting.

Save    
Carro

You've been critical about the Metoo movement accusing innocent men yet you have no qualms about doing the same to Clinton.

Clinton abused his position of power and had a 22-year old intern servicing him in the Oval, on the regular. Yeah, I'm critical.

1 Like Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Lewinsky-Clinton was consensual between two adults.

5 Likes Save    
Carro

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. No abuse of power there. LOL.

Monica Lewinsky believes Clinton abused his power and I #believeher.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

I'm sure everyone can find another forum if they wish. Suggesting someone take a hike is rude.

Save    
Delilah66

“Monica Lewinsky believes Clinton abused his power and I #believeher.”

Anyone in a superior position who engages in an exclusive or intimate relationship with a person within the sphere of his/her superior position is subject to the accusation of abuse of power. Clinton’s case is an example. It’s not the only one sadly.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Bill Clinton was stupid with Monica....no doubt about it. But as I recall, it was Monica pulling down her pants and showing him her thong that got the affair going. Didn't she even brag to friends about needing knee pads before her internship began? Yes, he should have set her straight right then and there, but he made a stupid choice instead and in the end it was an affair between two consenting adults.

Interesting that the right believes Monica was a victim but Christine Ford was not.

5 Likes Save    

Lewinsky pursued Clinton, even told friends that she intended to have relations with him.

She was an adult, with experience.

Her supposed female friend used her like a cleaning rag.

7 Likes Save    
Delilah66

Joanie, maybe so. I truly do not remember. What I DO remember is that after Clinton’s case, my employer addressed EVERY person who had even just one direct report on the corporate definition of abuse of power and Clinton fit the definition. Unfortunately, there are disgruntled employees who will use “abuse of power” when none exists. Lewinsky was not a disgruntled employee, but that does not mean Clinton did not abuse his power.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

I don't care if Lewinsky jumped up and down naked in front of Clinton. He could have and should have shut it down and btw, he didn't just use her for sex; he was smitten like a school boy with a crush. He pursued and wooed her.

As a grown man, in his position of power, he knew better.

No woman, now matter how old, with their wits about them would do what Lewinsky did, and Clinton knew that.

Save    
foodonastump

Yeah, grown women never offer themselves up to men. Never. /s

Clearly he was wrong to do it, but it’s hard for me to consider her a victim.

ETA - To clarify: the betrayal by her “friend” and how she was treated in the aftermath, yeah, she was victimized. The affair itself, I’ve seen nothing to suggest it wasn’t willingly brought on by her. In the case of an adult, that makes it consensual.

3 Likes Save    

Lewinsky was complaining to Linda Tripp that Clinton was not paying enough attention to her. So I dispute the claim that he was pursuing her, at least not enough according to Lewinsky’s standards.

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

“Lewinsky pursued Clinton, even told friends that she intended to have relations with him.” Just say no applies to him, too.

Doesn't matter who was pursuing whom. He engaged when he was in the position of power. Call her every name you (and I) could imagine, and there’s an equally unattractive name for men who behave as Clinton, Epstein, Trump, Bill Cosby et al have done.

The issue is not who was the victim. The issue is a president (or presidents) who are wrong wrong wrong. Clinton was proven wrong (but not indicted). I believe Trump is wrong on many counts.

6 Likes Save    

I’m not excusing Clinton’s behavior, just the allegations that Lewinsky was an innocent victim. Clinton was extremely stupid, especially since he knew his critics were looking to sink him. (Stupid behavior, and stupid lying about it. He deserved to be disbarred.)

3 Likes Save    
Carro

Lewinsky was a victim in a sense that really matters. The power differential in that relationship made the onus to stop it from ever happening squarely upon Clinton.

I don't think Monica had a clue her good friend would sell her out.

Save    
mrskjun(9)

Oh please innuendo for Trump is gospel Gospel for Bill Clinton is innuendo. There are court documents proving that Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago years ago. Does anyone have any doubt that if Hillary was president we wouldn't be hearing a peep about Epstein?

Save    
Carro

Lewinsky was complaining to Linda Tripp that Clinton was not paying enough attention to her. So I dispute the claim that he was pursuing her, at least not enough according to Lewinsky’s standards.

Oh, my goodness, are you ever wrong!

Clinton would call her at all hours. He was a in puppy love. Monica however, was IN LOVE with him.

To Clinton, Lewinsky was a toy to be played with. Lewinsky had fully fell in love with her boss.

Save    
Carro

Does anyone have any doubt that if Hillary was president we wouldn't be hearing a peep about Epstein?

No way. Nor would the Harvey Weinstein story have broken.

No way, no how. Not if the Clintons were back in the WH.

1 Like Save    
kadefol

Distraction attempts. Who cares about the Clintons, they are old news. As are the Obamas. Forget about them and let's focus on trump and determine his level of involvement.

2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

So there’s a lot on Bill and zero on Trump yet for some reason this is a conspiracy from the left. Got it.

Regardless, I will say that if Bill took part in, facilitated in, or covered up for any sex trafficking or underage abuse, I hope it’s exposed and he’s held accountable. A bold statement I know.

9 Likes Save    

Rewriting history of Lewinsky-Clinton?

Not how it went down.

And I have never been a fan of Bill Clinton.

2 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Carro

Does anyone have any doubt that if Hillary was president we wouldn't be hearing a peep about Epstein?

No way. Nor would the Harvey Weinstein story have broken.

No way, no how. Not if the Clintons were back in the WH.

--------

Oh please, if Hillary were president the right would be crawling under every rock to find dirt on her, just like they did with Bill.

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

“No woman, now matter how old, with their wits about them would do what Lewinsky did”

Many women have done what she did, whether for lust, love, favoritism, perceived power, or elevated status.

2 Likes Save    

With Barr as AG, I don’t have expectations of Trump being held accountable.

The Miami newspapers will be doing the heavy lifting as far as having the public informed of Epstein and friends.

3 Likes Save    
Carro

Rewriting history of Lewinsky-Clinton?

Read the tape transcripts. You're woefully misinformed.

Save    
Delilah66

“There are court documents proving that Trump banned Epstein”

”Only one had court papers showing he kicked Epstein to the curb when he found out about Epstein trying to abuse his staff.”

Please find that court record and provide a link. All I’ve seen is a NEWS REPORT that says so and so said in court that trump barred Epstein from MAL.

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

“Does anyone have any doubt that if Hillary was president we wouldn't be hearing a peep about Epstein?”

Yeah if Hillary were president no Republicans would participate in HT anymore.

So, if Joe, Liz, Beto, or Pete is President HT will become HT from the Left. Got it!

Save    
margievank

So, if Joe, Liz, Beto, or Pete is President HT will become HT from the Left. Got it!

Well, not for at least 5 years;)

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

Distraction attempts. Who cares about the Clintons, they are old news.
As are the Obamas. Forget about them and let's focus on trump and
determine his level of involvement.

lol! Forget about those crimes and focus on imagined conspiracies. lol!

3 Likes Save     Thanked by Carro

Lewinsky felt ignored by Clinton, as reported by Linda Tripp.

All the hand flapping about Clinton is a distraction from Acosta’s horrible performance in the Epstein case.

Why did Acosta fail to do his duty? And why are some so intent that Acosta’s prior actions not be examined? Who (and there are probably multiple men) are so invested that Epstein was not held fully accountable?

5 Likes Save    
Carro

LOL, the Acosta distraction. Somebodies are very, very worried about Epstein...

1 Like Save    
Carro

Must have been the phone sex with Bill.

Save    

Acosta is no distraction . . . how many more girls were abused by Epstein and friends since Acosta gave him virtually a free pass?

How would you feel if your daughter/niece/sister was Epstein’s victim after Acosta’s gift to Jeffrey?

1 Like Save    

Bill Clinton holds no power today.

If he’s guilty, he should pay the price . . . same as the other child abusers among Epstein’s friends and associates.

I don’t see anyone invested in protecting Bill Clinton except Bill Clinton.

5 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I wonder if Monica leaned in.

LOL, if leaning into a man so he can kiss you on the cheek isn't consent, then what is? The woman LEANED in, smiling the whole time.

1 Like Save    
margaux

There's nothing to prove about Clinton. Good luck making a case with the flight logs. It's just a smear campaign started by Fox in 2016 because of the election and spread by the same people who objected when Kavanaugh and the Metoo men were accused without proof.

1 Like Save    
Carro

Remember when Bill Maher tweeted out about Bill Clinton and his infamous excursions on the Lolita Express??

No, it's not just the Right who's got Slick Willie's number.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

The proof of the ban of Epstein from Mara Lago is where? All I have seen are references to - and general ones at that.

Who initiated that (if it should be a real thing)?

Oh, when did the banning occur?

Updated to say it seems Epstein was banned around the time he was found guilty.

3 Likes Save    
kadefol

lurker111

lol! Forget about those crimes and focus on imagined conspiracies. lol!

My point was that trump's activities have a much greater impact on this country than clinton's activities because trump is the current president.

So the main focus needs to be on trump, not on clinton and the constant "but bill" "but hilary" deflection is useless. If clinton is implicated he obviously needs to face legal consequences and I am sure he will.

By the way, those of us who detest trump are not automatically fans of the clintons or other dem politicians. Just like there are plenty of repubs who don't like trump.

5 Likes Save    
Carro

My point was that trump's activities have a much greater impact on this country than clinton's activities because trump is the current president.

So the main focus needs to be on trump, not on clinton and the constant "but bill" "but hilary" deflection is useless. If clinton is implicated he obviously needs to face legal consequences and I am sure he will.

That's absurd. Anyone involved with Epstein's sex trafficking is equally important, regardless of whether they're no long in power. It's obvious the media and Clinton apologists want to turn the attention away from Bill, who for some reason, is lying.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Guess we have here to address the now cancelled exploitation event at Doral.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Failing Trump resort cancels strip-club tournament with dancers auctioned as "caddy girls"

A supposed benefit for an unregistered charity will feature a burlesque show and auction for "caddy girls"

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/11/failing-trump-resort-to-host-strip-club-tournament-with-dancers-auctioned-as-caddy-girls/

The tournament continued to be played at the Doral after Trump bought the club for $150 million in 2012, but the PGAstopped holding the event at Doral after Trump began his presidential campaign in 2015. The tournament is now held in Mexico City.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Carro

LOL, the Acosta distraction. Somebodies are very, very worried about Epstein...

------

Yeah....maybe Trump. Why did Barr suddenly reverse his decision to recuse himself? Nobody really cares what befalls Clinton if he was involved, but plenty seem to care if Trump is involved.

2 Likes Save    
llucy

"If clinton is implicated he obviously needs to face legal consequences and I am sure he will.

By the way, those of us who detest trump are not automatically fans of the clintons or other dem politicians."

If Clinton is implicated in this I hope the truth about his involvement comes out.

TRUMP is the one who appointed Acosta as Secretary of Labor, which makes HIM suspect in this miscarriage of justice along with so many other things.

The unquestioning loyalty to trump is astounding to those who don't believe ANYONE is above the law.

5 Likes Save    
kadefol

^^ Considering what a truly awful human being trump is, the loyalty is scary.

3 Likes Save    
elvis

It's obvious the media and Clinton apologists want to turn the attention away from Bill, who for some reason, is lying.

Yep, the drinking and the lying.

Save    
soupgirl53

Please provide the proof that Trump barred Epstein from Maralago.

2 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

And here I thought that the left loved "claims". Even from a woman who claimed she was assaulted 30 years ago with no evidence and no witnesses. And a story that had more holes than swiss cheese.

1 Like Save    
soupgirl53

And in your world that means she should have remained silent? Sorry, Ford had every right to be heard and there is no proof she was lying.

2 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Who is available to speak to the ban of Epstein?

Who will appear? What is the name of the person who knows the details regarding Epstein being banned from Mar a Lago?

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

For example, here's someone with some alleged specifics:

• The women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that was requested by Trump, the former associate, George Houraney, told The Times.
  • "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'" Houraney recalled.
1 Like Save    
soupgirl53

According to one poster, unsubstantiated claims relating to Clinton flights and Trump barring Epstein from Maralago are the same thing as Ford testifying under oarh and subject to the penalty of perjury that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her.

2 Likes Save    
soupgirl53

Maybe the Trumpsters are worried that some of those perfectly innocent photos of Trump with his daughter are in Epstein's collection.

2 Likes Save    
barncatz

So now we have Clinton was a drunk. A casual insult meant to bolster the insult that he was a liar.

Drunks are contemptible. Addicts are contemptible. Liars are contemptible.

"the man was a notorious liar"

synonyms:deceiver, fibber, falsifier, teller of lies, teller of untruths, perjurer, false witness, fabricator, etc..."

I think equating these two is...unwarranted.

No wonder the second letter for people trying to overcome the first A is Anonymous.

Save    
graywings123(7)

Some of the difference between 4 trips (Clinton) and 27 trips (flight logs) can be reconciled by how you count the flights. One trip (say, to Asia) with multiple stops would end up with multiple flight log records.

Have any of the girls come forward to claim having sex with Clinton?

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Rosacea. Maybe Bill has makeup tips to share.

Guess it's too early in the day have someone tell us who has the details about Epstein being banned.

Who is giving us this info and what is their connection?

Who issued the order? When?

1 Like Save    
margaux

mrskjun(9)

And here I thought that the left loved "claims". Even from a woman who claimed she was assaulted 30 years ago with no evidence and no witnesses. And a story that had more holes than swiss cheese.

And here I thought the right did, but only when the claims are about a Democrat and preferably a Clinton. I wonder why a person's party makes a difference whether they're to be believed.

As for this topic, I can't find a bit of evidence that Clinton even traveled with underaged girls while in the company of Jeffrey Epstein.

I can't find a bit of evidence that Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago.

What I can find is Fox attempting a smear campaign based on the flight logs which tell us.....nothing.

3 Likes Save    
soupgirl53

Yes a bunch of unsubstantiated smears which are easily recognized as such so what is the point of this? All I can come up with is either the sheer love of picking fights with liberals or thinking their posts somehow help Trump. I hope for their sake it is the former not the latter.

1 Like Save    
margaux

I don't see how it helps Trump to shine the light on Clinton. Thanks to this thread, I found out that Trump was on the Lolita Express too, so it brings Trump's involvement into question. I found out that the Clinton smear started with Fox during the 2016 election. I found out there are no ages listed on the flight logs. Female names and initials prove nothing. I found out that Clinton never flew to Epstein's island. I think the attempt to smear is just Clinton-hate oozing out of their pores.

2 Likes Save    
elvis

It sounds like Epstein knew everybody "who's anybody":

Over the years, the 66-year-old crossed paths with former and future presidents, as well as a Who’s Who of wealthy business figures and celebrities. On St. Thomas, he has been a subject of lurid speculation for as long as anyone can remember.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/the-mystery-surrounding-jeffrey-epsteins-private-island/ar-AAEeaS7?ocid=ientp

Save    
margaux

Another woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, alleges she was recruited by
Maxwell in 2000 when she was 16 years old. Giuffre was working as a spa
attendant at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s winter home and
resort in Palm Beach at the time, court records show.

Trump, who lived less than a mile from Epstein’s
waterfront mansion in Palm Beach, had also been friends with Epstein.
Records show that he flew on Epstein’s private jet on occasion and
attended parties and social events where he was photographed with
Epstein.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232385422.html

Save    
elvis

I wonder if he and Bill Clinton were on Epstein's jet at the same time...

Save    
margaux

No, they were not. Look at the flight logs and see if you can find Trump's entry. Clinton's were to Westchester County and international airports.

Save    

Related Stories

Life Soapstone Counters: A Love Story
Love means accepting — maybe even celebrating — imperfections. See if soapstone’s assets and imperfections will work for you
Full Story
Most Popular 10 Steps for Saying Goodbye to Sentimental Objects
Are keepsakes cluttering your space and your life? Consider this approach for letting go and moving on
Full Story
Most Popular 31 True Tales of Remodeling Gone Wild
Drugs, sex, excess — the home design industry is rife with stories that will blow your mind, or at least leave you scratching your head
Full Story
Half Baths Powder Room Essentials to Keep Guests Happy
Set out these bathroom necessities (hello, hand towels) to make your company comfortable and your parties run smoothly
Full Story
Bathroom Design Design an Easy-Clean Bathroom
By Pangaea
These ingenious strategies and sleek designs for the sink, tub, shower and toilet help your bathroom practically clean itself
Full Story
Bathroom Color 10 Ways to Go for Color in the Bath
A shot of strong color or pattern sets these bathrooms apart from the rest of the pack
Full Story
Your First House So You Want to Get a Cat
If you're a cat lover, the joys outweigh any other issue. If you haven't lived with one yet, here are a few things to know
Full Story
Kitchen Pantries Kitchen Confidential: 10 Ways to Promote Aging in Place
Design choices that prevent stooping, reaching and falling help keep the space safe and accessible as you get older
Full Story
Data Watch A New Houzz Survey Reveals What You Really Want in Your Kitchen
Discover what Houzzers are planning for their new kitchens and which features are falling off the design radar
Full Story