SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reganmarie

OMG help PLEASE on best Sink Brands??!!

Regan Buscemi
4 years ago

I don't usually stuggle making brand decisions. I research, find what I like and bite the bullet. HOWEVER, I cannot for the life of me make a decision on a stupid kitchen sink! Comparing all better known lines. I'm not opposed to spending upwards of $1200 - $1500 on this fixture considering the use it gets! I'm all about quality and longevity. So...that said, Stainless Steel, Undermount, 16 gauge (will it really make a difference and why) vs. 18. Single basin with a more square edge/corner than round. Not sure I need all the accessories but OPEN to knowing why I might. Rohl, Blanco, Franke, Julien, Kohler, Whitehaus. And I can't seem to get away from Kraus in the search results. What is this line??? Just lead a little direction. Thank you!!

Comments (61)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    4 years ago

I just gave a woman a quote on replacing a hammered copper sink, however, that may have more to do with it being a double bowl than the material and finish.

All the major brands make good quality sinks. There is little difference in performance between 16 and 18 gauge.

Regan Buscemi thanked Joseph Corlett, LLC
  • rwiegand
    4 years ago

I really doubt that brand makes any difference in a SS sink. Look for the features you want and a look that pleases you. For me that would be nicely rounded corners and enough weight to not feel "tinny". (plus, of course, it should drain to the drain hole!)

That said, I went with cast iron.

Regan Buscemi thanked rwiegand
  • Related Discussions

OMG my Shaws sink has pressure cracks!!

Q

Comments (69)
    Glad this old thread was resurrected... After reading it i'm sticking with a drop-in sink. They're not in style but with doing all the work myself, I prefer how easy it is to replace top mount sinks. And since going with a granite composite sink, I can imagine my heavy iron pans causing cracks or chips. Now I can safely bang the sink up while washing heavy pans without too much worrying. Worst case scenario is buying a new sink and dropping it in. That's waaaay easier than ripping out an under-mount in my slightly undersized sink cabinet.
    ...See More

Please help me figure out best kitchen layout?

Q

Comments (13)
    Wow, so many replies so quickly! Thank you. I will try to answer all the questions but I might miss something... * In our part of Texas, there are NO basements because the water table is simply too high. * We also do not have a garage. * The laundry room is too small to steal any space from (the washer and dryer back right up to the kitchen's adjoining wall) nor is there any room in there for the freezer. * Totally agree about the wasted space 'down south'. My ultimate dream would be to bump out the wall and build a 'great room' there with tons of windows to catch our spectacular sunsets. * With 4 kids always in and out for drinks, balls, or potty breaks, or for hubby to get to his grill or the shed, the back door really is used very regularly. And yes, it really is only a 30" aisle. * The entry/front door measurements are a bit off since I started too near the top of the paper and ran out of room, lol. The entry itself is 53" (of which the open front door cuts into by 36"), but there is a framed walkway into the kitchen/DR which only measure 46" W , if that makes sense. It really is a bizarre layout. I apologize for the crude sketch - I know I need to do it properly in some online software or something but I still need to learn how. :)
    ...See More

OMG...OMG...OMG

Q

Comments (108)
    GEorge my dear boy...ThankYou. ..yes that's my model #..so we know it was built last month...I have decided Sins right I'm better off replacing the front panel since this machine does appear new, and is working flawlessly...I almost want to whisper that so the laundry demons don't get wind of it. Cathy, I'm sorry your having problems with your dryer, its hard enough when we have to deal with a broken appliance, but than we have to deal with dealers and manufactures that are broken. Everyone here will help you the best they can, as you can see this is a wonderful and helpful group of folks. There's one reason my machine was boxed this way..some idiot at the factory could have been told about his mess ups in damaging the goods, so he had it boxed this way....its also possiable that it hasn't been touched up..its hard to tell for sure, so maybe delivery did it...also I posted a pic of the box...but that could have been the back..maybe both sides of the box are printed the same and maybe the other side of the box is damaged. . I'll have to look closely at the pic and see if it says front or back. I'm just glad this is comming to an end. .lol I thank all of you for your support and advice.. ((HUGS))) To you all.
    ...See More

brand new blanco sink please help

Q

Comments (6)
    I wonder if this person bought it on eBay or some other low-price method, and this is what she got. I am willing to bet this sink did not come like that from a Blanco authorized seller. If it was from an authorized seller, all she’d have had to do was take it out of the box, see it looking like that, and send it back for full refund or full replacement.
    ...See More
  • chispa
    4 years ago

Very happy with the Julien sinks I installed in the new kitchen last year. I have a 30 x18” main sink and an 18” x 18” In the island.

Wish I had more room to go bigger on the main sink!

Regan Buscemi thanked chispa
  • Michelle misses Sophie
    4 years ago

We have 2 Kraus and 1 Elkay stainless sink in our home. Had Kohler in the previous one. Kohler does a LOT of advertising, and their sink prices are a bit higher than the others. Our Elkay was a Ferguson/Build exclusive Crosstown aquadivide, and we are very pleased with it, although it didn't come with the drain set and the builder installed cheap ones (we will be remedying that ourselves). We had Elkay 2 homes ago and found them very good quality and quiet.

The Kraus are a surprise. We put them in the laundry (an undermount apronfront) and an undermount prep in the pantry. LOVE them! Especially the laundry sink! Very, very nice sinks.

I will say that we prefer Kohler and others for ceramic. We did go "budget" and put Kraus Elavo undermount in the guest and bonus baths and put Kohler Ladena in the master. They are very similar sinks but the Kohler looks noticeably better quality in terms of finish. Plus Kraus puts their overflow holes to the back so they are visible, while Kohler located them at the front where you can't see them as easily. Had we known, I might have pushed for Ladena in all baths.

Regan Buscemi thanked Michelle misses Sophie
  • raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    4 years ago

Ruvati sinks got a good recommendation here from one of our pros recently also.

Regan Buscemi thanked raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
  • PRO
    Regan Buscemi
    Original Author
    4 years ago

@connerhm thank you! Wow. That is helpful and good to know. If I can save $1000 on the sink I can consider the Waterstone faucets! (unless I start hearing that's a bad idea too! I just discovered these forums about 2 weeks ago and these consumer to consumer shares are so honest and informative!

• PRO
    Regan Buscemi
    Original Author
    4 years ago

@Susan L LOL! 5 months! I can absolutely relate! Sooooo....what sink did you end up with??

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    4 years ago

Regan:

That is an excellent reallocation of expenses. Waterstone makes some of the best faucets. Faucets have moving parts; sinks don't.

Regan Buscemi thanked Joseph Corlett, LLC
  • PRO
    Regan Buscemi
    Original Author
    4 years ago

@M Wow! I checked out the Rachiele sinks. Amazing. But waaaaay out of my budget unfortunately! The Next Gen workstation video was helpful to watch. I do see the benefit of having the ledges especially when installing real Marble (I can't get past the inauthetic look of the Calacatta Marble quartz's.

• PRO
    Regan Buscemi
    Original Author
    4 years ago

@Joseph Corlett, LLC Agreed. You make a very good point.

• lucky998877
    4 years ago

I have 2 Kraus sinks waiting to be installed. I'm so impressed by their size and weight, they seem like excellent quality.

• beachem
    4 years ago

It depends on how you use your sink. I had a double sink and hate it. The smaller section was completely useless.

I switched to a Koehler 45’ and love it. It’s sturdy and I can wash anything in it. Too bad I didn’t take pictures last night of the massive amount of dishes in the sink from a baking spree.

I think the functional design will be of more importance to you. All the sinks are fairly well designed and sturdy these days.

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    4 years ago

Undermount Kohler stainless sinks are great workhorses and a good value. I also spec Franke and Blanco regularly, depending on the style required. You really can't go wrong with any of these; then it's just a matter of style and budget.

• Helen
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Any of the major brands make an excellent sink so I would focus on functionality.

I have a ledge style sink and really like the flexible work space it creates. It has a grid which doubles as a drain board if I hand wash dishes or wash produce. It can go on the sink bottom but most of the time I leave it as additional counter space. I also have the cutting board and a board with a hole which holds a large stainless steel prep bowl. It's so much easier to prep right over the sink versus on the counter.

I just remodeled and got rid of the double bowl sink and opted for a large 36" single bowl. Because of the ledge configuration I could opt for a larger sink in my relatively small kitchen since the sink functions as highly functional prep area.

An additional highly functional configuration is my drain which is to the left and in the back. This means that the garbage disposal doesn't sit smack in the middle of the sink cabinet so I had room for a pull out trash container as well as some storage on the other side of the sink cabinet. It also is functional as I can have stuff in one half of the sink while the drain/garbage disposal is still not covered.

My sink is from Havens Metal but I have read excellent reviews of sinks from Create Good Sinks on this forum.

Create Good Sinks

ETA - This isn't relevant to the OP's question but since others may come along who found this thread, I wanted to add that I opted for a large copper farmhouse sink from Havens Metal. If you do want a copper sink, do your research because many of the copper sinks on the market have an artificial patina - generally it's dark brown. This finish will wear off. My sink has no artificial finish so it has what is called a living patina - i.e. it is generally the color of an old penny but if an acidic food hits it, it will become shiny in that spot but then will regain its patina. It is not meant to look pristine and shiny.

Also I didn't opt for the hammered finish because I didn't want a sink bottom that could hold water and would be more difficult to drain and keep clean. Again some of the lower quality copper sinks have extremely deep dark brown hammered finishes and I would never want that in my kitchen.

I did get a dark brown hammered copper sink for my guest bathroom because it has almost no use. A few people a day at most washing their hands with liquid hand soap :-). I don't keep any kind of scrubbing substance in my home that someone might unwittingly use to scour the sink (either of my sinks) and have told my housekeeper not to use a scrubby style of sponge which would mar the finish. If you search, there is a recent thread on a poor woman whose housekeeper removed the factory finish from her bathroom sink by using Barkeeper's Friend and a scrubbier. :-(

• Susan L
    4 years ago

Hi Regan, i know, 5 months . Drove the hubs crazy

New Kitchen! · More Info

. He actually wound up finding it on a business website he's on. It's from a small company called RCKsinks. I had looked at the ledge sinks but they didn't really have what I really wanted , which was a decent drying rack. I hand wash alot and always had a single bowl but hated hated hated the rack on the counters. He kept saying just a get double bowl and put the rack in one side. In my new kitchen !!!<--- no idea how close he came to being strangled in his sleep . I have this sink in my kitchen for over a year now and just love it!

here's one with the cutting board

• Babar
    4 years ago

Gosh I'm shocked at how long you all look for sinks! My contractor just got me one (I saw it installed elsewhere and it looked fine, SS). I didn't even ask what brand it was. Looks fantastic and price was right.

Just curious, why does everyone love one bowl sinks? I can't imagine washing dishes in the same bowl with the garbage disposal. Obviously i'm missing something . . .

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    4 years ago

I have 2 Franke sinks in my kitchen. They are beautiful--the finish on the stainless steel is lovely and cleans up great with Bon Ami cleanser. They are nicely sound-proofed, and their grates are very substantial. I had a Blanco in another house--the finish wasn't nearly as nice, and the grates were much thinner.

Regan Buscemi thanked Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
  • Cheryl Hannebauer
    4 years ago

following

• Shannon_WI
    4 years ago

"16 gauge (will it really make a difference and why) vs. 18."

People have different opinions on this, but my opinion is that it does make a difference to get the thicker 18 gauge. It is less likely to dent, and also there is a tinny sound that a thinner gauge makes when you set a fork down or whatever that I don't like. Of course people have different perceptions of this, I am just giving you mine. There is also a "feel" when you set plates and glasses down in a thinner gauge sink that is hard to describe, but me personally, I do not like it. And, since there are a number of quality sinks made in the thicker 16 gauge at good prices, I do not see a reason to choose a thinner 18 gauge.

"I can't imagine washing dishes in the same bowl with the garbage disposal."

Interesting perspective, because to me, one of the things I hated about my previous double bowl sink was having to dump the slimy contents of the non-disposal drain strainer over into the disposal side. Invariably, some stuff did go down that drain anyway. And then the non-disposal side would get the strainer full of stuff, so that the water wasn't draining, and the bowl would be a swirl of bits of wet food that I'd have to stick my hand in and pull the strainer out - at which point a good amount of stuff would go down that drain without being ground.

Also, typically "free" sinks from the contractor are not 16 gauge, but are the thinner 18 or 20 gauge, and you don't get to pick whether you want a rectangle or D shape. Sinks like Kraus and Ruvati come in the thicker 16 gauge, yet are not too expensive.

• PRO
    Regan Buscemi
    Original Author
    4 years ago

@Babar and @Shannon_WI on washing dishes in a single bowl. I can only speak for myself, but I use the dishwasher to wash dishes and what's gone down the drain doesn't affect what's suspeded (a plate, for instance) an inch above the flange in the bottom of the bowl. I love the single basin because I like being able to have all that room for pots and pans without the obstrction of the separation AND the barrier between the sinks has been the demise of many a stem from wine and drinking glasses. Just my opinion!

• PRO
    Jeffrey R. Grenz, General Contractor
    4 years ago

"Free" sinks. That's code for "we're overpriced but this should suck you in" and the builder has solid wholesale priced vendors.

• Shannon_WI
    4 years ago

@Regan Buscemi - I agree with you. My post was only addressing the sole point of Babar's about the disposal.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    4 years ago

I looked at sinks for all of ten mins. I have no idea why it takes this long to get a sink and mine have performed very well for 12 yrs simple no added stuff to have to store a sink is a work horse inthe kitchen so single bowl and larger is better. 16 g. is good .

• PRO
    4 years ago

Maybe as a designer, Patricia, you are more confident in your choices as you deal with these products all the time. But for homeowners who are unaccustomed to making these decisions, and due to the costs involved, it is a more difficult choice.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    4 years ago

RE disposal: I think the disposal is actually probably cleaner than an ordinary drain opening: It will get agitation regularly when it is run, and I do clean mine regularly with either disposer tabs or vinegar & baking soda and a scrub of the rubber guard & around the inside of the opening, so any muckiness gets flushed away -- unlike an ordinary drain. Assuming you run the disposal daily and don't let food scraps sit in it. Plus, if I am filling the sink with water to wash (which I rarely do) the stopper isolates the disposal from the wash water.

I love having a single, larger bowl as well. Much more practical for the way I use it.

• M
    4 years ago

The sink is quite literally the appliance that I use the most in my kitchen. Even on days, when I don't cook, it probably still gets used at least 30-45min for various prep and clean up tasks. We have a workstation sink with a cutting board insert and an integrated drain pan, so all the lunch and sandwiches for the kids gets packed on the sink. And of course, if I need to prep ingredients for a meal, all the mise-en-place also happens at the sink. That uses the kitchen space very efficiently, and it makes cleanup easier than prepping on the countertop.

Not everybody is going to be OK with spending as much as we did on our highly functional custom sink. But I don't think a sink should be an afterthought. It's as important an appliance as your stove or your dishwasher, if not more so. Do some research to find a sink that actually supports your cooking needs.

• Jerry Jorgenson
    4 years ago

Agree with M. Actually the sink (42" Rachiele) was the most expensive appliance in the remodel and it's worth every penny. All the prep work is done in the sink so the counters stay clean. And the sink is so easy to maintain, virtually nothing to do.

• M
    4 years ago

Jerry, I was hoping you'd post here. Your sink is always a joy to look at. Copper didn't work with the rest of our color palette, so we have stainless steel sink instead. Either one are good choices (and I wish copper would have worked for us; I love that material).

Also, we have a top-mounted sink with integrated drain board. Very happy with that decision. Lots of little details that you can customize to perfectly fit your workflow.

• PRO
    4 years ago

Jerry, that is a handsome sink! My only problem is with a zero radius, being harder to clean.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    4 years ago

I've sold a ton of zero radius sinks and have yet to get the hard-to-clean complaint. I think it only exists here like the nonexistent belt buckles scratching stainless steel apron sinks.

• PRO
    4 years ago

I find it hard to believe that you don't get it, Joe.

• M
    4 years ago

We have a very similar sink to the one Jerry has, and I never had a problem with the zero radius corners, and it's not as if we baby'd the sink. On the other hand, we have previously had a sink with a pronounced radius and it was a big waste of space. Made it much harder to set big objects into the sink.

I think I agree with Joe. It's a made-up problem.

• Jerry Jorgenson
    4 years ago

Diana Bier Interiors, LLC -- It isn't actually a zero radius, and just a wipe (infrequently) cleans it just fine. That shouldn't be any issue. If someone is really against the small radius, they can make a larger one (for a price). I've had the sink three years now, and cleaning is a non-issue.

I have heard there are some sinks from other manufacturers that are really zero radius. They could pose a problem, but the Rachiele sinks do have a 3 mm radius as standard.

• D N
    4 years ago

We had a 36" single bowl Kraus curved apron front sink plus a smaller undermount Kraus sink with a corner cut off (apparently no longer carried) at our former house and loved them. We didn't have a garbage disposer (composted instead), and the grid kept dishes out of any ick.

We're doing Kraus again on our new (96 year old) house reno, but DH now is talking about a double sink (the current one has a disposer.) Also due to existing layout, it's not practical to move the clean-up sink, so it will double as a prep sink, along with the dedicated prep sink on the other wall. We will probably use the new Kraus Kore Workstation sinks for both, with the clean-up sink being a double sink. The ONLY reason that I'm resigned to the double sink is because the divider only goes halfway up, so presumably large skillets with long handles will still fit. I truly hate double sinks - what's the point of two little sinks, neither of which can hold a 12" stainless skillet? I still want a Kraus single apron front sink again, but here's the link for what's probably coming my way:

https://www.amazon.com/Workstation-Integrated-Accessories-Undermount-KWU112-33/dp/B07S2FKV7R/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=kraus+double+sink+33&qid=1561586288&s=hi&sr=1-4

Click on the fifth photo down on the left to see how the divider is set up.

• M
    4 years ago

I don't really miss the second bowl. The rare times that I need two bowls, I can install an insert:

Did your husband explain why he needs a second bowl? Maybe, you could get a custom-sized insert for him.

• Jerry Jorgenson
    4 years ago

A two bowl sink is mostly a pain. I too have the insert and strainer that M shows. The main thing I use if for is if there is an enormous amount of veggies to wash. The second bowl started because there were no dishwashers so one bowl for soap and the second for rinse. Other than that, there's no practical need for a second bowl.

• Helen
    4 years ago

I agree with Jerry that a two bowl sink is a relic of the days before dish washers because I can't think of a single kitchen function that can't be done more easily in a one bowl sink. Even if one actual WANTS a second bowl on occasion for some reason, one can place some kind of bowl into a large single bowl and have that functionality. However, it is impossible to get the functionality of a large single bowl if one has a divided bowl.

However, I don't think one has to spend $4000 to get a super expensive sink. I also splurged on a copper farmhouse sink. Mine was a Havens rather than a Rachiele. There are very fine sinks with ledge configurations with excellent construction for far less money. So while I agree that one shouldn't skimp on the quality of one's sink, it is not necessary to get a Mercedes - an Accord quality is good enough.

• Jerry Jorgenson
    4 years ago

Helen - The main issue I have with the other sinks is that in the ones I've seen, the bowls (that is the accessory bowls) are too small to do anything with. Usually there are only two of us and the Rachiele (and Haven) bowls are just the right size, I don't see how anyone could possibly use the smaller bowls. And, of course, there is more customization possible (size, drain location, custom features) with the higher end sinks. My experience has generally been you get what you pay for. Buying cheap usually means you buy twice at a minimum. Just my opinion.

• Helen
    4 years ago

@Jerry - They sell large single bowl high quality sinks that don't cost $4000. And not every kitchen can even handle a 42" sink or needs a sink that large.

And certainly not every budget can afford a $4000 kitchen sink and one can pre and wash and the sink will last for the functional life of the kitchen at a price point well that :-).

• Jerry Jorgenson
    4 years ago

Helen - Agreed not everyone can afford it. For size, if you're using a ledge type sink to do your prep work, larger is generally more convenient. If I had the room, I'd add another 8 to 16 inches. 42" works, but 50 or 60" would be better because that would allow for two items (cutting board and bowl) plus a large space for washing. The 42" has room for the cutting board and the bowl, but only a narrow space for washing (hands or items) so I have to be careful not to splash. (I'm kind of messy :-)

• M
    4 years ago

Our sink is 34" wide with an attached 15" drainboard. That makes an overall size of almost 50". Yes, super convenient. But that's also something that you won't find off-the-shelf. So, paying for a custom-built sink made sense to us.

The custom sinks are the trail blazers, and there now are several ready-made designs for very functional single-bowl workstation-style sinks that you can choose from, if your budget doesn't allow for a full custom design. I regularly hear great things about both Kraus and Kohler, but haven't seen one in person yet. And of course, Dino Rachiele regularly has sales that bring down the price dramatically, if you pick one of his standard designs. It might be worthwhile monitoring his website for a while and getting on his mailing list

• M
    4 years ago

We have a custom-built sink. It admittedly wasn't cheap. But it is all we wanted it to be. The drainboard is integrated. But the area under the drainboard is sufficiently shallow that we could fit a trash compactor underneath. This gave us a very modern half-height apron, even though the single bowl is full depth. We decided to do a top mount, as it protects the countertop material (plywood underneath the steel) better, and as I liked the design better for this type of sink. Also, it gave us just a little more clearance underneath the drainboard.

A lot of thought went into this sink, it uses our available space very efficiently, and it gives us all the features we asked for. Working with Dino Rachiele on this design was a wonderful experience. He really know his stuff.

What you don't see in this photo are all the accessories that came with the sink. In addition to the sponge caddy, we also have cutting boards that can sit either on the sink or in the drain board. The ledge extends all the way into the drainboard area.

• Chessie
    4 years ago

SO much personal preference on sinks!! There is no "one right sink" that works for everyone.

I didn't follow any of the "Oh you HAVE to have this and you MUST have this" crowd. I've had a double bowl sink for 20 years and had no intention or desire of going to a single bowl. Disposal on the right where I wash most dishes. Left (large) side is for drying or really large pieces. Very easy to keep my sink clean too - rounded corners - I do not like the zero radius sinks - never liked the look of them either. I don't notice any difference in 16 g or 18g - I never had any dents - cannot imagine what it would take to dent my sink - and I am not gentle. No tinny sound either. I ordered 2 or 3 18 gauge models (Krauss, Blanco, and one other I think) and sent them back as I hated the finish on them. I ended up with the 16g Koehler I had first seen and loved (way more money than I had wanted to spend but oh well) - it has a polished finish. My faucet, also a Koehler, is a polished finish too. I like a little shine in my kitchen. :-)

• Helen
    4 years ago

@itsminenow - I have the sponge caddy which is a great place to store sponges and other damp stuff off the counter as well as the grid/drain board which stays in place most of the time and effective extends my counter which is why I can have such a large sink in my relatively small counter. I also have the cutting board as well as the cutting board with the hole and the stainless bowl. All of these are separate accessories.

Before my remodel when I had a standard sink, I did have a wood cutting board which had extendable arms which enabled me to use it over the sink. It was an absolutely invaluable prep tool in my very small urban galley kitchen since it increased my counter space and also enabled me to do prep directly over the sink which minimized clean up. Of course, one should NOT put large amounts of vegetable peelings into a garbage disposal but having them in the sink rather than on the counter facilitates clean up even if one isn't pushing them down the drain.

• Zalco/bring back Sophie!
    4 years ago

M, that is such a handsome design. I love how modern and industrial the sink and tops look, all softened by the gorgeous cabinets. Wowzers!

• M
    4 years ago

Thank you so much! Yes, we are very happy with the juxtaposition of materials. We love the clean lines of a modern/industrial look and have lots of stainless steel and (frosted) glass throughout the house. But we also love natural materials, so we regularly break up the the starkness with wood, leather, or a very irregularly-patterned/distressed floor tile.

I like to think of it as "MCM for the 21 century". No idea whether that really conveys the idea or if there is a better name for this style.

• Shannon_WI
    4 years ago

"one should NOT put large amounts of vegetable peelings into a garbage disposal"

OT, but I had to respond. I've been putting large amounts of vegetable peelings in my disposals for 30 years. Though to do that, you must have a disposal that is 3/4 hp or, even better, 1 hp. I have always had a 1 hp disposal (a batch feed type) - it's huge. I have not, in 30 years, had a problem with clogs. I put watermelon rinds, banana peels, and chicken bones down there too.

Back to sink topic...

• PRO
    RCKsinks Inc.
    4 years ago

@ Regan. Quite the thread you have going LOL. If I may offer my 2 cents. People are creatures of habit . If you are comfortable with the size and style you have then getting a design that is all busy may not suit you in the long run. All the sinks you mentioned in the post are very good quality. Go for a 16 gage if the price is right.

And as a professional Realtor, has anyone ever said " I would buy this mansion if only it had a Rohl and not that Kohler" ? ~ chuckle~

• M
    4 years ago

Just FYI, there currently is a 4th of July flash sale of Rachiele sinks on their website

• ZK P
    3 years ago

Following