SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msherlock60614

Time to Lighten & Brighten

Molly
4 years ago

Our 1 bedroom condo is undergoing some renovations which will be done soon and it's time to lighten things up. We will need to paint the living/dining room, bedroom and connecting halls. Attached are pictures of the rooms to be painted. The current colors are Huntington Beige in the Living/Dining and Shaker Beige in the bedroom. The floor is java colored hardwood and the bedroom is carpeted. The exposure is southeast so we get morning sun until about noon. The upholstered pieces are new and won't be changed. There are no overhead lights because of concrete ceilings and I hate the look of draped cords.

Right now I'm hoping for some color suggestions. I'm considering BM Pale Oak and other have suggested SW Natural Choice and SW Worldly Gray. There is a strip of some other colors I was considering in the last picture. I don't want gray rooms, but am ok with greige. Please ignore the furniture and decor for now as some of it will be going (noteably the entertainment center), but not for a while. Please excuse the mess.

Comments (8.7K)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH