SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_408376231

I'm looking for two lights, one on each side of the ba/rm vanity(-ies)

Song Stryss
4 years ago

We'll be breaking ground in about a year. We're looking for bathroom lights above the vanity(ies) on each outer side of the mirror(s). I don't want anything too contemporary. I'd like some advice. Are there rectangular lights that don't look cheap? Pictures would help! Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    4 years ago

IMO too early in the process to be chooing light fixtures.You post nothing about what vanity what the rest of the bathroom will look like decide sconces or over the mirroe for the electrician and even that does not need to decide at this stage.

• Song Stryss
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I'm just trying to have some fun and to get some ideas, Patricia. We've chosen a very rustic 72" vanity. I mentioned in my post that I'm looking for side lights. My husband will be the contractor.

We are buying pieces as we go, because many home items could be discontinued. We have room to store them. Pardon me if I don't approach it as you wish. I guess you can't help at this point, but no worries...

• PRO
    Lights Online
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

We have lots of great rustic and farmhouse style bath vanity bars! Here are just a few, but feel free to visit those 2 links and have a look around our full selections, too. Note that a lot of these are also available in other sizes along with the ones I picked out.

Savoy House Alsace

Quoizel Scholar

Sea Gull Dunning

Craftmade Kenswick

Quorum Richmond

Sea Gull Barrington

Hinkley Sawyer