SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_616290940

Galleher Gemcore Ruby Luxury Vinyl by Reward Flooring

HU-616290940
4 years ago

Anyone who bought house in Granville having problems with their "upgraded" floors? I got Galleher Gemcore Ruby Luxury Vinyl by Reward Flooring, recommend by sales office. It looks beautiful but I found out it scratches very easy, just from pulling chairs in and out from under the table, and toddler push/ride on toys. corners of planks are lifting off too. I only been in my new house for six months and it already looks bad. The Galleher Corporation Representative came in this morning to take a look. He basically told me we are not supposed to drag chairs or anything and all furniture is supposed to have felt pads. He also implied I have a wild household (toddler and two teenage boys) and he doesn't know what we "do" here. He also said there are not other complaints.

Comment (1)

• Michael
    3 years ago

I about to purchase SPC flooring myself, and am pouring through reviews. I think it’s not just the thickness of the printed image (ie the wood look that is scratching easily), but also how the surface is treated by the manufacturer. There’s a whole thread on spc flooring. That’s where I found GemCore, which led me to you. Anyway, there’s a hypothesis that ceramic bead coating is hard on socks (chews them up), and pant knees (toddler). I suspect it’s the coating GemCore uses vs other brands.