Comments (12)

• Jon 6a SE MA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

1 of 2 came through

• pandora
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

No hay necesidad de apurarse. Hermoso! LOL Usé un traductor.

• Jon 6a SE MA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Gcool, I find when communicating it is a good idea not to be obnoxious. Maybe that's just me.

• pandora
    4 years ago

Jon, I thought the insult was hurled at me. Not sure. I ducked anyway. :)

By reading other posts, I see Gcool is an equal opportunity annoyer.

• Jon 6a SE MA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

That's too bad.

• Jon 6a SE MA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I have an Office program that allows you to compress photos in word. I haven't really tried it out yet. I will try and then post all the relevant photos to this post and tell everyone how it's done using this method. It is a lot simpler than going through the 10-15 part method described in Windows 10.

• almosthooked zone5
    4 years ago

For those of us that do not understand Spanish There is a translator button if we are not smart enough to figure it our Jon

Makes us want to view your posts more. lol Keep up the good work , my friend

Faye

• almosthooked zone5
    4 years ago

I never change the pictures I take and use a high quality setting . So far they have gone through but just takes time now that I finally figured out how to do it from my picture file.

• popmama (Colorado, USDA z5)
    4 years ago

If you have Microsoft Office Picture manager, you can open your photo with that. Then click Edit Pictures and Compress. There are several options for compression: Documents, Web Pages, email messages. I recommend "documents" because it's not as drastic of compression as "web pages". Be sure when you do select compression that you use Save As so that you save a copy of the picture in compressed form and do not replace your existing high pixel rate image which you may want later especially if you want to do any printing of the image. Compressed images do not make for good printing.

Jon 6a SE MA thanked popmama (Colorado, USDA z5)
  • pandora
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Almost, if you don't mind the wait, no problem, but my resized photos upload instantly.

• Jon 6a SE MA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thanks pandora and popmama. Almosthooked, some upload quickly others take a long time and unfortunately over half of mine never do. I expect it has a lot to do with whatever is used to take the picture. I use my Samsung phone which has a high resolution. Older phones had the ability to switch resolutions. Studying this I did pick up some information. The 'selfie' mode has a lower resolution and taking 'selfies' of the hosta might be an easy way to take and post pictures. however I will have to be careful because no one wants to see my face in all my pictures.