SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dianela7analabama

Better late than never. My garden 2019, 3rd year.

dianela7analabama
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

My first rose started blooming Mid April I think and I took some pictures. A month into the season and some of my roses are kind slowing Down and their blooms are brown and ugly. I didn’t get a make a compilations of garden pictures before this, but I didn’t want to completely miss this celebration of year 3 for some of my first roses. Some of you already saw the front of my house when I posted it on the main spring thread, but I wanted to share some of my others roses as well =). I haven’t actually managed to finish any of my beds, but I did add a Few companion plants and feel optimistic for the future. Sorry this thread just let me add a million pictures for the first time ever and I when picture posting crazy.

Front left. The other bed in the front right was added this year and it has has Munstead woods and Royal jubilee

Spring 2019 · More Info

This fence was created to hide my husbands trailer

Here is the area before Super Dorothy bloomed. Roses showing are tranquility and princess Anne with Kew gardens in the background

They were meant to bloom together, but it never s turns out perfect. Here the front roses really need to be cleaned up and the rambler just decided to bloom. Augusta L just planted in March is starting to bloom in front left. I am hoping the day lilies will bloom earlier once they get going In future years.

Ballerina with You are the one mini rose

Drifts don’t need any care and give a lot of blooms most of the year.

James L Austin

Charlotte and Benjamin B

Darcey Bussell and unknown red climber from Lowe’s

Mme Anisette

Olivia Austin is impressing me on her first month in the ground.

Back bed with 4x4s. Saw Paul Zimmerman working with some of these 4x4 in a video and I am trying it.

Awakening with Super Excelsea

Dark desire and clematis

Spring 2019 · More Info

Kendyl Marie and ballerina

Earth angel 2nd year. Thrip magnet but I love this rose so it stays

Raspberry cream

Royal jubilee first month

Fiji and moonstone with allium

Princess Anne

Boscobell and desdemona

Dr. Robert Korms ( I probably misspelled that)

Bosco again ( I am obsessed with this rose and keep buying more)

Charlotte

Lichfiekd angel, the fawn and Bosco

Moulineux

Desdemona

Comments (61)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus