Hard to accept his parents’ decision

Delilah66

Or his constituents’ stupidity in electing this numbnuts!

SaveComment9Like
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Delilah66

Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

And hoping is always the best way to assure something will happen, right?

2 Likes Save    
petalique

We can look forward to more Brett McBeer sexual assault stunts. All responsibility is on females.

Will someone treat Chambliss to an Intro Biology Class. (Lab not required.)

2 Likes Save    
petalique

We can look forward to more Brett McBeer sexual assault stunts. All responsibility is on females.

Will someone treat Chambliss to an Intro Biology Class. (Lab not required.)

(Chromosomes coming together, fixin’ thanks.)

Save    
Chi

It's scary that politicians who are so ignorant about how pregnancy works are making laws for pregnant women.

7 Likes Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

Have we forgotten Tod Akin? It is what they believe

A polite way of saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Todd Akin of Missouri, a GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate, say that victims of "legitimate" rape rarely get pregnant.

Akin, a member of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, said: "From what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try and shut that whole thing down."

Save    
Kitchenwitch111

The anti-science crowd likes to play doctor

2 Likes Save    
miss lindsey (still misses Sophie)(8a)

When I was a kid my mom told me a humourous anecdote. At the time of their marriage, my dad (now age 73) did not understand that women have three holes: he thought pee came out of a woman's v*gina. We thought that was pretty funny and chalked it up to him being a child of the 40s-50s. Fast forward ten years or so and I got married. My husband was born in 1979 in a different country from my father, had a very open mother, has three sisters older than himself and two sisters who are enough younger that he changed their diapers, and went through some degree of sex education in school. And he too thought women have two holes. My sons sure as heck know better!!

I wonder how many men in general and particularly men who are in positions of political power are labouring under this same misinformation. How many men in state or federal leadership would fail a basic test on women's anatomy? That's relevant, since they are making the decisions about how we can manage our anatomy.

(If anyone wants to ask the men in their lives about the intricacies of the female cr*tch I would love to have some more anecdotal evidence on this!!)

Save    
dockside_gw

Someone posted the following on my Facebook page;

When it comes to climate change, Republicans can't comment or do anything about it because "I am not a scientist."

But, when it comes to reproduction issues, Republicans are all gynecologists.

8 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Homes Around the World Houzz Tour: Architect Designs an Energy-Efficient Haven for His Parents
A retired couple’s wish creates an opportunity to build a zero-carbon home in London
Full Story
Houzz TV My Houzz: Ludacris Gives His Mom a Home Makeover
The Atlanta rapper and actor uses Houzz to find a pro and shop for items to help personalize the home he gave to his mom
Full Story
Life Surviving the Christmas Countdown: A Parent's Guide
Make things easier on yourself, for heaven's sake — and for the sake of truly enjoying the holiday with your family
Full Story