SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengems

Aloe Identifications

gardengems
4 years ago

Hello, Thanks to all that take a moment to look at it. I know there are millions of Aloes. I'm guessing it's something easy to id. Probably so, common I should feel like a fool.

There is the Succulent Society Sale this weekend. I've only owned it a few month, but I'm pretty certain is solitary species. I have a propagation addiction. If it doesn't make offsets and buying a mate will probably be a clone, I have to say goodbye.

I don't want to sell it without a name. Or maybe in some off chance it does occasionally make offset.

The bathroom at the best lighting. The tp was the first thing I saw to show size.

It just occurred, I should ask about another one. This one I'm not selling. I have been thinking about it. Its only ever made one offset, until recently. It must have known the sale was coming up. It has one on the stem and two below.

It has never been a favourite. The colour is very pale.

I also, don't like that is starting to get a long stem. Those are not my cup of tea. I shouldn't complain. It still fit a 4" pot with plenty of room to continue that way.

Comment