SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Bringing groceries inside and also being an Influencer

Oakley
5 years ago

This is where one topic leads to another.

I really like this website and I've been guilty a time or two from buying the items she writes about.

Groceries: Click on the link above and it should be the topic about an organizer for groceries in a SUV. Because we don't have an attached garage and bring groceries through the front door (it's a long walk to the back door), I'm trying to find an easier way to lug groceries inside. I looked at the storage thing Susan bought and it's perfect for the front seat but not for groceries, not the way I shop.

We go every two weeks and stock up. With six pets you can imagine how much stuff we have to carry to the kitchen. Even when I buy pet products online, I still have a lot of groceries.

Lately I've been unloading the cargo area and taking groceries to the front door, while DH takes them to the kitchen. It's a good system but would it be better if I bought several large plastic containers to carry inside with groceries (sans pet food)? I can carry a lot of bags, but I wonder if carrying them in containers would be easier?

What is your system on big hauls, providing you don't park in the garage that's off the kitchen? :)

Would you consider the above blogger to be an influencer? For a while I kept wondering how can she afford to keep buying things so often. My dream! Then I read about being an influencer and how much money they make. Wow!

BTW, there's a good website called influencer dot com, or influenster dot com.

Comments (26)