SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
baseballmom94

Master Bath Counter and Floor Tile Coordination

baseballmom94
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I'm currently under pressure to select countertops, floor tile and shower tile for my master bath in my new build home. The cabinetry will be off-white raised panel, walls will be Sherwin Williams "Amazing Gray" which is a warm gray and my style is European cottage/rustic elegant. My designer is steering me towards LG Minuet quartz counters which look like an off-white marble with gray veining. For the shower, I'm planning on a gray marble look hexagon tile floor with marble look tile walls. My biggest dilemma is the floor: the designer is steering me towards white/gray marble look tile floor or gray stone look tile. I feel that I don't want to a cold sterile look in the bathroom which is what it will feel like with all that marble and gray. Also, when the gray trend passes, I want to be able to switch the walls to beige or taupe. I would like to do light wood-look plank tile floors but have read this may become dated quickly. Any thoughts on a floor option or should I switch out the counters to something with gray and beige/taupe veining?

Comments (3)