SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rjm17337__

Coordinating hardware with Moen Brushed Gold

RJM Contracting
5 years ago

I've really been struggling to get my kitchen hardware, light fixtures, faucets, etc. to coordinate. I know they don't need to be an exact match, but some of the brushed brass and brushed gold colors are really yellow (i.e. the Cosmas brushed brass door hardware I purchased) or more bronze-ish (the Moen brushed gold faucets I purchased). I think the Cosmas brushed brass looks a lot more gold and the Moen brushed gold looks more brass, just in my opinion (opposite of what their names would suggest). The two colors used together in a kitchen look like I am trying to coordinate 3 metal colors (along with stainless appliances) and it's just too much.

I think I am married to the Moen brushed gold because they seem to be the only brand I can find that has all the pieces I need (pot filler, kitchen faucet, bar faucet, soap dispenser, water dispenser). What door hardware coordinates well with it? I really did like the Cosmas hardware, but it is very light yellow compared to the Moen and just don't think it's going to work.

Thanks.

Comments (200)