Cher: LA can't care of its own. How can it take care of more?

adoptedbyhounds

Cher is asking the same question I've been asking for a long time. When we're not meeting the needs of our own citizens, why are we bringing in more people?

Cher put it this way:

"I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS) How Can it Take Care Of More"

Will she be joined by others who agree with her, or will she be shunned as a white nationalist bigot racist? Any bets on how long her tweet stays up?

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/04/14/cher-los-angeles-cant-take-care-of-its-own-how-can-it-take-care-of-more-immigrants/

SaveComment91Like1
Comments (91)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mattie

Cher Net Worth: Cher is an American singer and actress who has a net worth of $360 million

2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I hope Ttrump listens to her and doesn’t ship immigrants to LA.

1 Like Save    
HU-538414805

The right wing got their marching orders for today.

FAUX news, Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Breitbart, Daily Caller, RT.com

1 Like Save    
Carro

Cue attacks on Cher in 3,2,1...

Cher is simply stating common-sense facts. California's mealy-mouthed radical politicians are all about signalling. Then Trump calls them on their sanctuary, open-border, anti-ICE, anti-LEO policies and suddenly illegal aliens driven in by the bus loads doesn't sound so good.

Why not, California?

Not going to be quoting Emma Lazarus for us?

2 Likes Save     Thanked by adoptedbyhounds
Carro

I love when the left eats their own.

3 Likes Save    
blfenton

SInce when do the RW pay attention to what "Hollywood" actors and entertainers have to say.

1 Like Save    
redsox_gw

Eats their own? See the sanity list.

Sinking Ship

Save    
Carro

Love it when a Hollywood type speaks truth to power! The TDS masses go all GoT!

1 Like Save     Thanked by adoptedbyhounds
rhoder551 zone 9b-10

And trumpeters blindly support 'their own' no matter what is said or done. You think you are better?

3 Likes Save    
Carro

And trumoeters blindly support 'their own' no matter what is said or done. Is that better?

Um wut?

dublinbay z6 (KS)

Google reveals that right-wing media are having a field day with this story. No other sources are covering it. Big story just to the trumpster propaganda types.

Kate

1 Like Save    
Carro

Cher is no right-wing hero. Not by a long shot. But yes, it does tend to make news when a very wealthy, famous Hollywood type calls out Democrat insanity for what it is.

California can't take care of its own. That is the truth. Need proof?

Save    
margievank

Have fun getting yourselves worked up!

LOL

Save    
tony jelly

Inequality is the cause, not anything Cher might be saying about it. We do take care of our own 1%, at the expense of everyone else anything else is a smokescreen

https://inequality.stanford.edu/publications/20-facts-about-us-inequality-everyone-should-know

2 Likes Save    
Carro

Over three days in January, 5,500 volunteers spread out across Los Angeles County to do the impossible: count the homeless. Results of the survey, released in May 2015 by the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority, estimated a homeless population of 44,359, an increase of 12% since the last survey in 2013.

For the first time, making it possible to show the dispersion of the growing homeless population into nearly every neighborhood.

The map shows a dot for every homeless person counted. The dots are distributed randomly within each of the 1,684 census tracts surveyed and so do not represent the actual location where the homeless person was living. Vehicles and encampments occupied by the homeless are shown as single dots.

Save    
rhoder551 zone 9b-10

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Cher donates to organizations that help the homeless. However, I think any public comments that feed the trumpeter RW hate echo chamber are unhelpful.

1 Like Save    
Carro

However, I think any public comments that feed the trumpeter RW echo chamber are unhelpful.

So, just shut up and sing, Cher.

Save    
margievank

However, I think any public comments that feed the trumpeter TW echo chamber are unhelpful.

unhelpful to who? The left who only wants their propaganda echoed?

1 Like Save    
Carro

I would like to hear a cogent argument about why Cher is wrong.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by adoptedbyhounds
Carro

unhelpful to who? The left who only wants their propaganda echoed?

Unhelpful to California, let's be clear. California is a one-party state, deeply blue and they don't need to import votes to flip their state.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

Cher most likely has paid way more taxes than anyone posting on this forum throughout her lifetime.

It is not Cher's job to pay for immigrants, she's already contributing, when over half the people in this country don't pay anything in federal taxes.

For anyone to suggest that Cher forego plastic surgery or anything else she wants to spend HER MONEY ON, AFTER TAXES, then she should be able to do it without others suggesting she "has enough."

That carnival barker Obama just got to too many people.

Of course lazy people tend to think that way, blamers, their failure to succeed and to have what they want is almost always blamed on someone else.

Obviously Cher didn't drink his Koolaid long enough to be in the cult.

olliesmom

Stan, so true. Lazy people do think that way, always wanting a hand out, wanting other peoples money. It's not her job to pay for immigrants! Geez!

1 Like Save    
catspat(aka)

The story and this thread can be summarized thus: the kind of people who think Cher's opinion is informed and of significance are the kind of people who would vote for Trump.

3 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Cher mentions the plight of veterans -- their health and welfare is the responsibility of the federal government. A continuing failure.

Immigration is also a federal responsibility -- give California federal funds for clothing, feeding, and housing the asylum seekers.

1 Like Save    

99% of the time Cher's opinions are abhorrent to Trump supporters. If she's so wrong so much of the time, why is her opinion correct this time?

1 Like Save    
Carro

It is not Cher's job to pay for immigrants, she's already contributing, when over half the people in this country don't pay anything in federal taxes.

Boom. This.

Save    
Carro

Cher isn't suddenly our right-wing hero. She finally said something which is true and valid. For me, I'm mostly impressed that she had the courage to speak truth-a truth everyone knows but very few on the left have the guts to say.

We're not going to lionize the woman like the left and their mercurial alliances.

2 Likes Save    
soupgirl53

I do hope it has occurred to the Trumpsters if they are supportive of what Cher has said, that means it would be inconsistent to be supportive of Trump's proposal to send persons requesting asylum to LA or any other sanctuary city due to the fact every city, sanctuary or otherwise, has people in need.

2 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"If she's so wrong so much of the time, why is her opinion correct this time?"

She didn't offer an opinion. She incorporated facts into a legitimate question. You're welcome to answer it, or to refute the facts she presented.

"I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS) How Can it Take Care Of More"

1 Like Save    
miss lindsey (still misses Sophie)(8a)

"California can't take care of its own. That is the truth."

So why do certain posters get so giddy over the idea of the federal government bussing in asylum seekers and dropping them off there?

It sounds like people understand what the impact on sanctuary cities would be, and they approve that action specifically because it would hurt others.

If I am wrong about that impression, can someone enlighten me?

A follow up question, why does the federal government not have an interest in providing for asylum seekers humanely?

1 Like Save    

Cher is conflating LA City (c. 32,000) with LA County homeless numbers.

(Cher does not actually live in the City of Los Angeles -- she's in Malibu -- but in Los Angeles County. Nice to see that she does identify with El Lay City.)

Homeslessness is a problem in Los Angeles, and coastal California in general, because of astronomical housing costs. Lots of people with lots of money want to live here, and the cost of housing has priced out many who one time could have afforded the area

Save    
Carro

Cher is conflating LA City (c. 32,000) with LA County homeless numbers.

A distinction without a difference when it comes to her message. Her point stands.

Save    
Carro

She didn't offer an opinion. She incorporated facts into a legitimate question. You're welcome to answer it, or to refute the facts she presented.

That's why they are attacking Cher, because they can't refute stone, cold facts.

This is a national disgrace.

2 Likes Save    
catspat(aka)

This is a national disgrace.

Well that, at least, is true: it is a national disgrace. New York City's homeless rate is even higher, and Chicago, Seattle, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Honolulu, and Portland join L.A, San Francisco, and San Diego in the top 10. We have a bunch of initiatives ramping up to address the problem (of which Cher is apparently unaware), even in my little SF Bay Area city, where we've actually made a lot of progress this past year (dedicated police unit working with local churches and social service agencies). Maybe Cher doesn't pay attention to her local news?

3 Likes Save    

The voters of Los Angeles approved a billion dollar+ bond to finance low-cost housing. Units are being built as we write, but it will take years before housing can equal the demand.

Is it a national disgrace that a 1,750 SF house on a 3,600 SF lot can cost 2 million in Venice? Or a sign of gentrification's success?

Zalco/bring back Sophie!

Immigrants come for jobs. Homeless people tend to have other problems aside from their economic ones.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by adoptedbyhounds
catspat(aka)

Is it a national disgrace that a 1,750 SF house on a 3,600 SF lot can cost 2 million in Venice? Or a sign of gentrification's success?

About $1,000/sq. ft. sounds about right, Nancy. Past two weeks, my daughter was seriously investigating an 815 sq. ft. house on a 2,000 sq. ft. lot in a middling neighborhood in Oakland (not even San Francisco!), built in 1924, listed for $610,000. DH went and took a look -- flat roof house with serious past water damage/mold in walls and on a hillside with ominous crack and bulges in two foundation walls, in a neighborhood with many houses slowly sliding downhill, according to knowledgeable geologist friend (and you can't get insurance that covers that). Sold in less than two weeks, eight bids, went for $810,000, no contingencies. Ye gods....

Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

The double standards on display here from the Right are hilarious!

Save    
soupgirl53

Yes, this thread is rich. Trump wants to send asylum seekers to sanctuary cities like LA. Cher is not in favor of that. Never thought I'd see the day when the Trumpsters side with a leftie Hollywood celebrity over Trump!

Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"Trump wants to send asylum seekers to sanctuary cities like LA."

He would rather deport the 90% of "asylum seekers" who aren't eligible. That would make dealing with the 10% who do qualify a lot easier. But politicians, liberal judges and the open borders crowd want the invasion to continue. That's not his fault.

3 Likes Save    
Carro

. Never thought I'd see the day when the Trumpsters side with a leftie Hollywood celebrity over Trump!

That's because you're laboring under the misapprehension that we flit from side to side like leftists do. Let me disabuse you of that notion.

We agree with Cher's statement. She's still a left-wing, Hollyweird nut.

Carro

He would rather deport the 90% of "asylum seekers" who aren't eligible. That would make dealing with the 10% who do qualify a lot easier. But politicians, liberal judges and the open borders crowd want the invasion to continue. That's not his fault.

No more than it's Trudeau's fault that he wants merit-based immigration in Canada.

"That's not his fault."

But it is his RESPONSIBILITY to lead, and that means helping to create policies that fall within the bounds of legality. Common decency would also be nice but I'll settle for legal.

If he doesn't want or can't live up to the responsibility, there are plenty of others in line.

1 Like Save    
Carro

lindsey, it takes Congress to legislate, unless you thing a POTUS with a pen and a phone is the way to go with these things.

Pelosi needs to get her party focused on working to make laws which benefit the American people, instead of frittering every day away with anti-Trump investigations, standing in front of cameras and fomenting the take down of a duly-elected President.

Save    
Embothrium(Sunset Climate Zone 5, USDA Hardiness Zone 8)

Yes: the homeless people camping in US cities these days are mostly substance abusers and the Hispanic families being pulled apart at the southern border during the Trump tenure are mostly coming to the US looking for work and to escape violence.

Save    

"...and that means HELPING TO CREATE policies that fall within the bounds of legality."

Added emphasis.

Trump's policies continue to be knocked down in the courts. If he can't come up with policies (in conjunction with Congress) that withstand the test of law there is a big problem with his ability to do the job.

1 Like Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"The double standards on display here from the Right are hilarious!"

I like to laugh, too! Why not share those "hilarious" double standards so we can all have a good laugh?

California is a great big beautiful state that took the unusual step of turning itself into a sanctuary state. I'm beginning to feel very grateful to Jerry Brown for announcing that decision, and for turning the state into a sanctuary where all migrants will be welcomed with open arms. What an amazing turn of events.

4 Likes Save    
lily12

No one hates tRump more than Cher but suddenly she's the wingers idol? Too funny. She is partially correct that they need to address their homeless situation before any immigrants add to the problem.

Save    
margievank

She is partially correct that they need to address their homeless situation before any immigrants add to the problem.

immigrants a problem? there is NO crisis at the border. Just a few, let them in. Have you no empathy?

3 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

Cher merely asked why bring in more people when we're not taking care of our own. That's a question middle America has been asking for a long time. Do you have an answer?

5 Likes Save    
soupgirl53

Yeah, the Trumpsters never flit. Sorry, but this thread is flit. Quite a department from the thread from the other day when several Trumpsters were posting to the effect it would serve those sanctuary cities right if Trump were to send the asylum seekers there to wait the disposition of their asylum claims. Now you are taking your marching orders from Cher, not Trump, on this issue.

Save    
soupgirl53

Oh, my apologies. Meant to say "departure" not "department."

Save    

Cher is correct to note that vets are not adequately being served by the federal government. Not enough $$ for vets, but tax cuts for the wealthy are more important.

More people should be angry about the criminal neglect of our veterans.

3 Likes Save    
Carro

I think what scares the bejezus out of the Left is the fact that even Cher is listening to Trump. Even Cher knows he's right on the crisis we have at the border and with our immigration system.

Even Cher.

When Trump can crack a left-wing nut like Cher, it's time for the haters to panic.

catkinZ8a

dublinbay z6 (KS)

Google reveals that right-wing media are having a field day with this story. No other sources are covering it. Big story just to the trumpster propaganda types.

Kate

1 Like Save    
Carro

catkin, hilarious maddow video. Pull her cord and "RussiaRussiaPutinPutinRussiaRussia"

1 Like Save    
Tilly Teabag

NIMBY - not in my backyard.

1 Like Save    
heri cles

It shows how much Cher and Right Wingers know about the homeless...or immigrants for that matter. Comparing able bodied migrants who want a safe place to work and support their own to the homeless is absurd. Many of the homeless are disabled, too old to work, and many are mentally ill.

I volunteered in a locked ward at a mental health facility years ago (since closed by the State) . Most of the those kept at the facility were seriously mentally ill, they became homeless mainly because of their mental condition, and were pulled off the street by Police and stuck in State run mental institutions.

But this Cher thing is so preposterous. She is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Save    
catkinZ8a

Thx for sharing.

Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"Now you are taking your marching orders from Cher, not Trump, on this issue."

Nonsense. As a grown up I do my own thinking. Nobody gives me "marching orders," and I assume the same is true for you. Am I right?

If you've been around here for a while, you know that Cher is just now getting around to asking the question I've been asking for years. Here's the way Cher put it:

If you can answer that question, you have the floor.

2 Likes Save    
kaych

Hmmm, wonder if Cher wishes she could turn back time to that 9/2017 tweet?

Our President sure does have a knack for exposing problems with the donkeys' policies & their hypocrisy;)

Save    
soupgirl53

Has Cher given you any further guidance? Inquiring minds would like to know. "Hey, you've got Cher, babe."

1 Like Save    
Carro

If you can answer that question, you have the floor.

I've yet to see any of them defend why L.A. should be taking in illegal immigrants and importing poverty when tens of thousands of AMERICANS live in abject poverty, some on the streets and some literally without a pot to piss in.

Probably because eschewing the needs of Americans who are living in filth and squalor so they can virtue signal and quote Emma Lazarus means more to them.

Save    
Carro

kaych, you know those tweets of Cher's are why the Trump haters are spewing out the attacks on Cher and claiming we somehow see her as a right-wing folk hero.

LOL!!

Cher is a hypocrite. She's the embodiment of the Left's NIMYism. Housing "dreamers" was a good idea-in theory-until the reality sets in.

Welcome to grownuping, Cher.

1 Like Save    
Carro

So now that Cher has responded to Trump with a vicious attack, I wonder if the Left will embrace her again.

Save    
soupgirl53

No, Cher is all yours. May she continue to guide your thinking.

1 Like Save    

I feel as though I've answered the question posed by Cher and echoed by several posters here. I've said it a couple of times. So have other posters. But I'll try again.

"If my state can't take care of its own (many are vets) how can it take care of more?"

The answer of course is that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is responsible for taking care of both vets and asylum seekers. It isn't the job of Cher's state or anyone else's state (though my belief is that any relief measures are best implemented as a partnership between municipal, state, and federal governments).

2 Likes Save    

Let Trump give California the federal funds that would be spent for asylum seekers, and then we'll discuss the issue.

1 Like Save    
rhoder551 zone 9b-10

Honestly, I don't know how cities in California manage just the tourist that flood in year round...

Save    
cait1

@ nancy

Immigration is also a federal responsibility -- give California federal
funds for clothing, feeding, and housing the asylum seekers

Immigrants don't get special treatment or handouts. They go through a process and pay good money to be able to live in the United States.

What you are calling 'asylum seekers' aren't that at all, they are foreigners entering America illegally, why they are called illegal aliens.

California made itself a 'sanctuary state' in order to welcome and protect illegal aliens. CA wants illegals to come to the state to boost its numbers so it can get more federal $$ and perhaps even more representation, why it's now suing Trump over the citizenship question he proposes for the 2020 census. CA should be more than happy to welcome all illegals.

Californians voted in their govt, the CA govt made that 'sanctuary state' bed, now Californians all have to lie in it.

Save    

The federal government still bears the burden of the support of these humans, no matter how we label them.

Save    

Immigration is a federal function -- federal monies, not state funds.

Los Angeles is a sanctuary city in part because the cheap @ss federal government won't hire extra agents for the area so that immigrants being released from jail can be seen within the legal time limit. No, the Feds want Los Angeles to illegally detain those being released -- opening the way for expensive lawsuits. Hint, it's not the federal government that has been / will be sued.

Save    
Carro

{{hzmention:nancy_in_venice_ca}}

Let Trump give California the federal funds that would be spent for asylum seekers, and then we'll discuss the issue.

So, California wants to help...only if it comes out of everyone's pocket. Got it.

Save    
Carro

Immigration is a federal function -- federal monies, not state funds

Tell ya what. When your racial, left-wing politicians and officials start following Federal law, we'll think about giving you Federal money.

Save    
Carro

{{hzmention:lindsey_forstbauer}}(8a)

The federal government still bears the burden of the support of these humans, no matter how we label them.

Illegal. That's the proper label for 90% of them.

Save    

The federal government bears this responsibility.

No matter what California or any other state "wants." Their desires are completely irrelevant.

Save    
Carro

Ah, suddenly they defer to the Federal government. Just not when it comes to Federal laws.

Convenient.

Save    

"Tell ya what. When your racial, left-wing politicians and officials start following Federal law, we'll think about giving you Federal money."

See that's not how it works.

The federal government has a responsibility to care for asylum seekers. It has a responsibility to report people who are found not to have a valid asylum claim.

You know what would be good, is if the federal government focused some energy on boosting the systems required to process those claims more quickly.

Save    

It's not convenient at all, I'm sure.

Why is the federal government not doing its job? Why is leaving that job to municipalities?

Save    
Carro

You want to follow Federal law?

I do, and I don't want any Federal money to go to any place which refuses to follow Federal law so they can flip the middle finger to Trump and allow criminal illegals to roam free in our country.

Save    
soupgirl53

The federal government has pre-empted the field with respect to immigration laws, meaning no body of local government is permitted to pass laws or regulations relating to immigration and by the same token, the federal government cannot require a body of local government to perform immigration related duties. If Trump wants to ship persons who have entered the United States and requested asylum to sanctuary cities while awaiting the processing of their asylum requests, the federal government has to pick up the tab for the transport. This is why many are criticizing Trump's proposal to ship those awaiting their processing of their asylum requests to sanctuary cities because the money would be better spent by hiring more people to process asylum requests and conduct asylum hearings.

For the umpteenth time, persons who present themselves at a US border checkpoint and request asylum in the United States have not broken any US law and as such, it is incorrect to refer to those persons as illegal aliens.

Save    
Carro

I wonder why no Democrat puts that little "as long as the Federal government give me fund" disclaimer when they virtue signal about welcoming illegals into their sanctuary destinations.

Why is that??

Who knew it was conditional? Raise your hand...

Save    
Carro

For the umpteenth time, persons who present themselves at a US border checkpoint and request asylum in the United States have not broken any US law and as such, it is incorrect to refer to those persons as illegal aliens.

For the UMPTEENTH time, we're not referring every one crossing into our country without going through proper and legal channels claiming asylum as being illegal.

Save    
soupgirl53

Carro, I was referring to this statement by cait1.

"What you are calling 'asylum seekers' aren't that at all, they are foreigners entering America illegally, why they are called illegal aliens.

1 Like Save    

Yes, I think it's very important to follow federal law.

Let's start with the federal government NOT expecting municipal law enforcement agencies to break the law.

It sounds kind of easy to me but I know it's not. It's easy to say, "hire more judges, social workers, investigators so that people accused of crimes and asylum seekers can have their cases heard more quickly." I know it's not as easy as that.

But the solution can't be holding accused people in jail longer than the law allows. It opens municipalities to lawsuits and besides that, it's a human rights violation.

The solution can't be to bus people to a new city and drop them off with absolutely no support system. That will backfire in so many ways and besides that, it's inhumane.

1 Like Save    

If the federal government were so concerned about following the law, there would be more agents in Los Angeles County (and elsewhere) so that local law enforcement would not be in the position of illegally holding immigrants that have been approved for release.

I don't want to see local budgets busted because of avoidable lawsuits -- all because of a lack of federal agents.

Trump wants cooperation -- hire more agents! Los Angeles is doing our part; the Feds are not.

4 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

About federal funding their own immigration work?

It *has* been mentioned here - multiple times.

This issue about ICE and "sanctuary cities" is about just that - ICE depends on local agencies to perform part of their work. Which means they are relying on local and state funding.

3 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

And, for an "upteenth" time the various "sanctuary city" policies are NOT violating federal law. There have been numerous court cases proving that. In all flavors of federal courts.

3 Likes Save    

The so-called sanctuary city policy of Los Angeles is not to perform the federal function of determining the residency status of persons who are not breaking local laws . . . since 1979.

1 Like Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"But the solution can't be holding accused people in jail longer than the law allows. It opens municipalities to lawsuits and besides that, it's a human rights violation."

What law?

A judge made the call that minors must be released within 20 days. That serves the interests of liberal politicians, illegal aliens, fake asylum seekers and corporate "donors" just fine. What's good for America and American families isn't even a consideration.

Show up with a kid, any kid, claim you are a "family" and have a "credible fear" of returning to your country, and watch what happens. It's even better than magic!

In less than three weeks, you can be on your way with your "child." If it's not really your child, no problem. Even if you're just "delivering" the child to somebody, nobody will ever know. No way the US can properly vet you. Can you believe it?

But wait, there's MORE!

Democrats and their Open Borders advocates haven't figured out how to provide free medical care for all Americans, but by golly, if you're here illegally...or can pronounce the word "asylum," YOU get it for free! They'll help you sign up for free stuff right away, get you a place to live, feed you, even educate your kids. Just don't forget to thank a Democrat for helping you find "a better life" at the expense of their own constituents.

1 Like Save    
HU-538414805

Just a reminder, open borders is not a thing. The right should put a sticky about it on their laptops, they always seem to forget.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Architecture The Passive House: What It Is and Why You Should Care
If you don’t understand passive design, you could be throwing money out the window
Full Story
Pattern Can't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
Life This Weekend: Care for Birds, and Take a Design-Minded Road Trip
Explore home design destinations, invite birds into your yard and join the effort to use less plastic at home
Full Story
GBC Kitchen & Bath has been in remodeling business for over 10 years providing products and services mainly in... Read More