She gets under his skin without even trying

catticusmockingbird

SaveComment25Like3
Comments (25)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cattyles

I have a hard time living with someone that we don't agree on the thermostat. How do the Conways do it?

14 Likes Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Perhaps Kelly Anne is not as committed as she seems?

3 Likes Save    
Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real

Makes James Carville and Mary Matalin look like two peas in a pod.

But seriously, it's just work for these folks.

6 Likes Save    
catticusmockingbird

7 Likes Save    
Kathy

She has class and he is an Ummm.

7 Likes Save    
cattyles

Love her!

14 Likes Save    
chase_gw

Saw the interview, she was dynamite. So damn smart .....truly amazing.

........and as a shallow aside she looks fabulous and has incredible taste in clothes. That suit was drop dead gorgeous.

No doubt the tweeter finger will fly.......or maybe not. I think Trump is scared of her.

9 Likes Save    
Kathy

Pelosi has notified the Capitol police to secure Omar’s safety and demanded Trump’s video must be taken down. This will really get his goat.

12 Likes Save    
Louise McCarthy

Thank you Ms. Pelosi.

I saw Conway on MTP. She can't answer even very easy questions. All deflection and those "alternate" facts. She's good with "alternative facts". The rest of us call it lying.

5 Likes Save    
elvis

You must have "seen" the delusional version. On the MTP I saw, Conway was brilliant!

Save    
Kathy

I saw it too and she wasn’t successful flipping the subject. Todd stopped her dead in her tracks. She sure has a different story than Trump. I have to admit she has more common sense than Trump.

6 Likes Save    
nopartyghost

Kelly Ann is a shrill, nasty piece of work, who lies for a living. It's a toss up whether she, Sarah Slanders or barbi doll Drumpf win the award for worst female in Donnie dementia's administration.

9 Likes Save    
Louise McCarthy

Brilliant is subjective. Glad to know what you think Elvis lol. You are BRILLIANT!

Save    
lily12

For a Republican, I gotta love George Conway. I never knew Repubs had a great sense of humor. He makes me laugh. It must be weird in that household. I have a cousin who lives in SC so I rarely saw her but we communicated regularly until November 2016. We probably will never speak again but that's okay. If she went to his rallies and supports him, she's no one I need in my life.

2 Likes Save    
heri _ cles

I think both of them are auditioning for a reality show.

Save    
Louise McCarthy

Lily, I am in SC. Come visit me!

1 Like Save    
SeaHorse

Louise, I hope that is not your real name. There's a right wing poster that will track you down and post personal information about you here. Houzz will do nothing about that poster. It's happened to a few of us.

6 Likes Save    
leona_2008

Thank you for saying what I was thinking, SeaHorse.

4 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"There's a right wing poster that will track you down and post personal information about you here."

Seahorse, I've been chatting here since before Obama's first term, and I've never seen any posts like that from anybody. I'm not suggesting that it hasn't happened, but after all this time, I would expect to have come across a few such posts.

I am surprised by your claim that "Houzz will do nothing about that poster. It's happened to a few of us."

I can't imagine anyone here not bringing such postings to the moderators immediately. And I really can't imagine the moderators ignoring such behavior. Are you sure you have the whole story?

Save    
catticusmockingbird

It's common knowledge.

5 Likes Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

Not so common knowledge to me...

(And I've been posting on Hot Topics off & on since it began)

And I thought Speaker Pelosi's Twitter account response to the president's shade was pretty great:

Thanks for watching! We will continue to do our work #ForThePeople.

Save    
lily12

Pelosi hit it out of the ballpark on 60 Minutes. Love her. tRump's afraid of her. He can't say anything about her age because he's old too but she is remarkable. I'm very active too but not in 4-inch heels...Nikes for me. She's one smart cookie. I remember her dad when he was mayor of Baltimore.

1 Like Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

And notice he doesn't call her by anything but her real name...?

2 Likes Save    
josephene_gw

Nancy P was great on 60 Min last night.

1 Like Save    
catticusmockingbird

Carol, if you're off and on that could explain it.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Green Building Get Cleaner Indoor Air Without Opening a Window
Mechanical ventilation can actually be better for your home than the natural kind. Find out the whys and hows here
Full Story
Kitchen Design How to Get Your Kitchen Storage Under Control
An expert offers pointers on where to start organizing the kitchen and what to do to help it stay neat
Full Story
Bathroom Makeovers An Awkward Master Bath Gets a Roomier Feel — Without Adding On
A designer replaces a glass-block shower, a chunky tub and a wasted dressing area with lighter, more spacious features
Full Story