SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zacharys

Spring Swap 2019

I apologize for the delay in getting the "official" post up but here it is!

This spring's swap will be held at my house in Platteville. (actually, judging by drive time I think we're closer to Milliken, but our address says "Platteville, so there you go). Over the years I have been a total flake when it comes to swaps though, so if I'm not around there's no lock on the gate, just let yourselves in.

I'm kidding... I hope...

I THINK we did end up deciding on May 4th, which, as my 8 year old would say "May The Fourth Be With You." I will pretty much set aside the whole day for it myself, but how does starting at 11-12 sound?

As always we will be having a pot luck. Also as always, I haven't decided what I will be making just yet. Does the host prepare the "main course?" Just wondering if there is a specific direction I should be thinking,

If you are attending shoot me a private message. If you guys are okay with it, I think it would work to put your email in the message and I will just send out one mass email a week before the swap with directions (or sooner if you guys need me to.. or later to catch any stragglers). If you guys would rather me just message you back with directions, I can do that to, I'm flexible!

Anything I'm forgetting?

Oh, P.s. we are personally kid and dog friendly, so long as the kids and dogs are as well (and everyone else coming to the swap is good with that, too). However, the road we live on is very busy and has a much higher speed limit than it should and the house isn't fenced in very well. So if you're kids, 2 or 4 legged, are prone to running be aware of that.

Comments (60)