SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sara_ann_gw

Love this time of year!

sara_ann-z6bok
5 years ago

I’ve been so pleased with my established Poseidon that last year I planted another one on the opposite end of the same bed. Just like my first one, it didn’t do much in its first season, and I wasn‘t at all sure it was going to do much this year, but right now, while it’s still very small it is looking good, and I’m looking forward to seeing what it does. At this time I can’t imagine it being as big as my original one, but it was once a baby too! They are both on multiflora.

Also, this will be the third season for my two own root Dark Desire bushes, one in the ground, and one in a pot, both are doing good, looking forward to seeing what they do also.

I’m also looking forward to lots of Tiffany blooms, since I now have four of them. And since I replaced my first Francis Meilland with a new one in 2017, and it is doing so much better than my first one, I can’t wait for it to bloom. I’m looking forward to seeing what Lavender Lassie and Felicia do this year, both are looking good, and I was told years ago that Hybrid Musk roses do good here, but this is my first experience with them.

Just a sampling of so much to be excited about! I love this time of year

Comments (15)