SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_39177052745

Help me with Design

Jora
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have two rooms, small craft room and small guest bedroom, I need help designing.

The Craft room has already been painted in B.M. white dove, and the carpeted floor has already been replaced with dark LVP.

The GB will also be painted the same as the CR, and the floor will be replaced with identical flooring as the CR.

I'm not real great at decorating a room so I need assistance from all of you folks with a great eye for decor.

I am willing to move the smaller things out permanently, but aside from a headboard for the GB, I'm not looking to purchase anything.

The things that MUST stay in the CR are the desk, and a couple of the chests (stuff to stuff my craft accessories in!). :)

A few things to add:

The closet doors in the CR will be replaced with full mirrored closet doors (not identical to the ones in the GB).

The dark chest, next to the closet doors, are going to be painted in white dove, with brass handles.

The entry door will be replaced with a glass door of some sorts (suggestions are greatly appreciated).

Also, please excuse the mess in BOTH rooms...we are in the middle of a few projects, and I'm just stuffing things all over for safe keeping.

Thank you in advance for all the help/suggestions/recommendations/etc.

The first set of pix are of the CR, and the second series will be of the GB.

View standing at the entry way

Comments (14)