SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

Which set of glasses for a gift?

Annette Holbrook(z7a)
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I have a favorite gift I do for bridal showers or housewarming gift. I’m kind of a cocktail nerd so this is a fun gift for me to do. So I buy a cocktail recipe book that I really like and I will find a cocktail that makes me think of the recipient or has a connection to their wedding, etc. I then will inscribe a note in the book saying “Best Wishes, see page ___”. And then I buy them everything they need to make that specific cocktail, the alcohol, special equipment (like a hand juicer, a yarai mixing glass, a muddler, etc) and a set of glasses. It is always a popular gift and I am especially flattered when I am at a shower and someone I did that for is now doing this going forward. Although that has caused a few instances of duplicate stuff but no harm Lol.

So my next gift will be a fun one. The bride and groom are going to Bora Bora for their honeymoon so I’m doing a South Seas Sling(kind of like a Singapore Sling but more Polynesian).

I found 3 sets of tiki glasses I like but can’t decide. Any will work so this is purely a choice that will be a win/win no matter what. So here is a pic of the 3. I’m looking at the 3 clear options not the colored ceramic ones as this couple wants clear glass. So there is a short tiki glass, a tall tiki glass and a pineapple. The 2 tiki glasses have the design only on one side whereas the pineapple design goes all the way around. So if you were getting these would you have a preference?

Short tiki

Tall tiki

Pineapple

Comments (28)

Sponsored