SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosesniffer

How to deter HUMAN pests?

Rose Sniffer
5 years ago
Now that title is a little aggressive... but truly there are some people who just have no conscious. I have been told that theft occurs almost regularly in gardens around my area. What are some tactics that people who live in similar situations use? I remember reading that some gardeners even have experience of people DIGGING UP their roses, veggies and other plants! What in the world! I am unable to erect a high fence mostly because of the budget, but also due to it being a community garden. I have to remove any fencing and trellising by the end of the season so they can officially say the lots are clean and ready for next year. I don’t have the storage space to store huge fences.

We still have to pay for our own lots and of course invest time and money. I would hate to see all of my flowers and veggies picked off before I am able to share with friends and family or even get to enjoy them myself :( if you have any tactics like what the best message is to put on signs, etc please comment!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022