Saw Greta yesterday

Kathsgrdn

It was an okay movie. Only one other person in the theater with me and as we walked out she said the ending was silly. I kinda agree. Anyone see any good movies lately? Nothing else looked good.

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
satine_gw

Just saw Green Book and it was so good. I think everyone should see it.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Kathsgrdn
bpath Oh Sophie

Satine, I enjoyed Green Book, too. I know they took some liberties with the book and actual events, but the part that puzzled me was near the end: How did the Doctor know where to drive Tony? Tony was asleep, and the Doctor had never been to his house. Also, the other two musicians only mattered some of the time.

Save     Thanked by Kathsgrdn
Kathsgrdn

Saw Green Book too and thought it was pretty good.

Save    
laceyvail

I thought Vice was simply spectacular--brilliant acting by Christian Bale and brilliant directing as well.

satine_gw

Bpath, good question. I never thought of that. I think the other musicians cared about Dr. Shirley but think they were like a lot of others in that there was a line they didn't cross. Sad.

georgysmom2

The Upside was great as was On the Basis of Sex.

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Appliances Revel in Retro With Vintage and New Kitchen Appliances
Give your kitchen old-fashioned charm with refrigerators and stoves that recall yesteryear — even if they were made just yesterday
Full Story
Events In ‘Lady Bird,’ Home Is Where the Heart Is
The Oscar-nominated film puts Sacramento, California, in the spotlight and celebrates the hometown ties that bind
Full Story
Life Reflecting on a Gardening Year
Mistakes and successes, surprises and comforts. The garden helps us grow in new ways every year
Full Story
Energy efficient concrete homes are our specialty at Old Europe Construction LLC. We build insulated concrete... Read More