Media Matters prz. Carusone wrote degrading racist, anti-Semitic blog
Media Matters president who is leading a campaign to boycott Fox News host Tucker Carlson wrote a blog which degraded 'jewry', 'tra*nies' and Bangladeshis
- Angelo Carusone is head of liberal advocacy group Media Matters for America
- One blog entry from Nov 2005 was called 'Tranny Paradise' - and commented on report of Bangladeshi man who was 'robbed by a gang of trans*estites'
- Carusone also blogged that his boyfriend only leaned conservative 'as a result of his possession of several bags of Jewish gold'
- Media Matters released two batches of recordings Carlson made as guest on radio's 'Bubba the Love Sponge Show' in 2006-2011
- In tapes, Carlson made remarks minimizing statutory rape, and labelled Iraq as 'a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys'
PUBLISHED: 07:42 EDT, 14 March 2019 | UPDATED: 09:11 EDT, 14 March 2019
The president of Media Matters for America - the liberal advocacy group which recently released tapes of controversial comments made by Tucker Carlson - made degrading remarks about 'jewry', 'tra*nies', and Bangladeshis in a blog, it has emerged.
Angelo Carusone is heading a boycott campaign against the Fox News host to try to get him fired over 'racist, sexist and misogynistic' comments Carlson made as a guest on radio's 'Bubba the Love Sponge Show' between 2006 and 2011.
In the tapes, Carlson made remarks minimizing statutory ra*e, used sexist slurs to refer to specific women and referred to Iraq as 'a cra*py place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys'.
However, Carusone himself has a history of inflammatory comments, according to the Daily Caller.
In a piece posted on November 14, 2005 titled 'Tranny Paradise', Carusone commented on a news report of a Bangladeshi businessman who was robbed by 'a gang of trans*estites'.