Don't forget Survivor tonight!

sushipup1

We're ordering pizza, since we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel. I'm looking forward to the tribal switches --- down to three tribes! Will Wendy really release the chickens? Is she going to be found out and sent packing? What's happening on the other island? Remember how Chris can't stand Reem? I hope we get to know more people on the other tribe.

SaveComment12Like
Comments (12)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dedtired

I’ll be watching! Enjoy your pizza.

Save     Thanked by sushipup1
kathyg_in_mi

Wendy drives me nuts!

Save    
katlan

Wendy is an ass. Ugh. I think these people are making dumb choices, my opinion only. Wonder how long till we find out what's going to happen too the voted out people?

Save    
gyr_falcon

This is a very dull start to the season IMO. The buff results was the most interesting thing thus far. Past slow-starting seasons have picked up. But this one is a snooze fest, and the buff results gods rained on the shake up attempt. Cueing the next hat rabbit!

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I really dislike that woman on the edge of extinction! She thinks she is ruling that area. She is dependent on Chris to survive! I wish they could be voted off that island too.

2 Likes Save    
lily12

I think the whole premise is stupid. Everyone will take the island. If you gave up that much, you won't want to go home.

Save    
Save    
share_oh

I agree - snooze fest so far. I still have no clue what most of their names are. The buff switch meant to switch things up did absolutely nothing!

I kinda liked the guy voted out - would've preferred the girl who wasn't feeling well but she really didn't want to go. I thought maybe with their love fest going on she'd volunteer to get out of there. lol

1 Like Save    
sushipup1

Be sure to read the recap plus the Q&A with Jeff for some more perspective.

Save    
Save    
diane_nj 6b/7a

Still too many for me to care about, except for Joe.

Save    
catticusmockingbird

To date, it's the most boring Survivor season I've seen.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Toons 16 Creative Paint Color Names We Haven't Seen — Yet
Someday, the namers of new paint colors will finally run out of ideas. We're here to help
Full Story
Fun Houzz In Honor of Portlandia, Put a Bird on It!
Season 2 of the Portland-centric sketch comedy show premieres on IFC tonight
Full Story
Tile How to Pick a Shower Niche That's Not Stuck in a Rut
By JW
Forget "standard." When you're designing a niche, the shelves and spacing have to work for your individual needs
Full Story