But tRump had the Power to do things so what's the problem?

heri _ cles

Of course, tRump had the power to fire Comey, give the daughter and son-in law a top security clearance. declare an emergency.

However , it is now quite clear that tRump has repeatedly ABUSED the power of his Office.

Perhaps Impeachment is inevitable.

SaveComment11Like2
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

trump is just being Spunky, no law against being Spunky.....but his new nickname should be Mr.Meaner.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
cattyles

Yeah, he’s just sticking it to the Dems. That’s what he was elected to do.

1 Like Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
josephene_gw

But he acts like the Dems are sticking

it to him. Watch him squirm. Haha

2 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
Swampy

6 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
Joaniepoanie

Worst day of Trump's life was when he was elected. Just think, if he hadn't been elected he'd still be happily grifting under the radar and playing golf. There might even be a TT Moscow in the works.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
mrskjun(9)

You got a crime to go with that post heri? High crimes and misdemeanors? I wish the left would go full bore for impeachment and get it over with. We know how it turned out for Clinton. And then maybe we can get on with Trumps re-election.

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

If Trump is impeached I don't think he'll be up for re-election.

2 Likes Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

"I wish the left would go full bore for impeachment and get it over with."

Whereas I hope that any case brought will be solidly backed by irrefutable evidence and encompass the entire scope of any wrongdoings, however long it takes to compile such a case.

6 Likes Save    
chase_gw

Mrs, as disappointing as it may be to you , the Dems are not going to act prematurely or emotionally. They will not move on that front until they are confident they have a case that a majority of Americans, including Republicans , are on board with.

Nancy is way smarter than Newt.

3 Likes Save    
lily12

I don't want him impeached so the little homophobe steps in. I want all his crimes made public so we can send this criminal to jail, not a second term. (and his grifter family too) Then Melania will need more facelifts so she can snag another sugar daddy.

3 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life So You're Moving In Together: 3 Things to Do First
Before you pick a new place with your honey, plan and prepare to make the experience sweet
Full Story
Life The Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
Architecture 4 Things a Hurricane Teaches You About Good Design
When the power goes out, a home's design can be as important as packaged food and a hand-crank radio. See how from a firsthand account
Full Story