SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Third Trunk Club .. and a revelation

Funkyart
5 years ago

My third trunk from Nordstrom Trunk Club is on the way -- and I wanted to share my aha moment regarding trunk club (or my stylist, at least). I was considering whether to send trunk club gift certificates to my sister-- who is very stylish but crazy busy and has little time to shop for herself .. and one for my niece who is in college (also very busy) and preparing for internship interviews.

I looked back on my trunks and realized that the things that worked best for me were either from my pinterest page or similar to something on my page. This isn't a bad thing really-- but for me, it means investing the time into keeping a pinterest page going. Really, I could just order the items myself-- and for a gift for someone else? I opted not to go that route because it's just as easy to shop for yourself online as to create a pinterest page. That said, since I don't drive, the trunk club features that streamline the return/boxing and that allow me to schedule a pickup work very well for me! For this reason alone, I don't really see any reason not to continue (though after April, I will back down on the frequency).

In the next post, I'll add a few photos as a sneak peek of what is to come.

Comments (5)