Historians Will Struggle Deciding the Stupidest/Most Evil T-rump-ism

mtnrdredux_gw

(paraphrasing Lawrence O'Donnell) This is true. I don't know how they will write history books. That is assuming we are still allowed to write history books and T has not anointed himself and his spawn as perpetual dictators.

I agree with Lawrence's choice-- It is the latest disgraceful, debacle, this time in re poor Otto Warmbier.

1. Calling KJU a "leader" ... Umm, WHAT? a dictator by birth is a leader?

2. Saying KJU had "nothing to do with" Otto's murder and "didn't know about it " 'cause it's a "really big country, a lot of people." Even T-rump is not that stupid. Though he speaks like someone who is.

The thing that really sends me, literally drives me crazy, while also tearing me up is this this coda- WHY did he have to say this?

3. "some really bad things happened to Otto, some really really bad things"

This horrible subhuman jackass! First, he clearly speaks without thinking. Any THINKING person with an IQ above borderline retarded would NEVER share that, given how painful that is to his family. Disgusting. Moreover, it belies that he knows a lot of the particulars --- from WHOM? We know he does not believe US intelligence. It has to be from KJU ... the guy who "didn't know about it." It is at once horribly cruel and phenomenally stupid.

So Trump supporters, stand proud with your fellow cretins. Go to bed at night feeling good about your choice of presidents.

SaveComment11Like8
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Delilah66

Three times I tried to add to the list of idiocies. There are too many. Enough said. The Warmbier statements are simply stupid - obviously his long suit.

3 Likes Save    
mtnrdredux_gw

i heard the clip again ... I forgot this

"you got a lot of people, a lot of people in those prisons and camps

I suppose that is ok, and consistent with a great leader.

ETA - too late to edit my OP, but I should not have made light of mental retardation to make a point about our Illegitimate President. Apologies.

6 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Besides all the major stuff he said I was just baffled (but not really) by his address at the Boy Scout Jamboree. He thought he was at rally for himself then took a rambling detour about guy who lost all his money. If we didn't know any better you would have thought he was on drugs but sadly just normal for Trump. The creep factor was off the scales.

Wow, you could write a whole book about this stuff!!

3 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Lawrence O'Donnell is an unhinged, disgusting pig.

Save    
cait1

What would Lawrence know? He just reads fiction from his teleprompter.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

No words for the stupidity.

3 Likes Save    
mtnrdredux_gw

"eye roll"

Yeah, Clearly he is.

How about you, Catkin, and Cait? Trump is your guy?

2 Likes Save    
maddie260

I don't even know where to begin.

2 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

I wasn't referring to Trump.....it's already understood he's stupid.

2 Likes Save    
Olychick

"fiction from his teleprompter" & "unhinged, disgusting pig"? Perfectly describes trump. Lawrence isn't president; unfortunately trump is.

3 Likes Save    
lily12

Love Laurence. He nailed it. So sad to be a Trumpster.

1 Like Save