Where are tRump's school transcripts and records?

heri _ cles

Trump has stated that he did "very well" in school. I personally don't care what his grades were because I know he is an idiot, but did he really pay Cohen to make sure transcripts and records would not be released?

SaveComment22Like2
Comments (22)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
queenmargo

At this point what difference does it make? The left latch onto anything. Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

1 Like Save    
4 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
Ziemia(6a)

Well, Trump must care - he has pestered others before becoming president about their school records.

Why does he demand things of others that he himself won't do?

8 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

The left latch onto anything. Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

You mean like latching on to Obama's birth certificate and his college records? trumpsters have been thoroughly infected with TDS for years, the most pronounced symptom is projection, but not in the usual way...

5 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
Pidge_

Federal law prohibits the release of student records to a third party. Trump apparently doesn't know that or he wouldn't have threatened Fordham.

1 Like Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
mtnrdredux_gw

Yeah, I think it was a "just in case" move, or a "you've been warned so if you do it we will really go after you".

It is a bit extreme to go to such lengths to hide something, and we can guess why. But frankly it is not anyone's business.

1 Like Save    
Becca Reese

Where are Obama's?

1 Like Save    
catticusmockingbird

Such a pathetic little man. We don't need no stinkin' transcripts. Every time he opens his mouth the jig is up.

9 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
foodonastump

Actually the question is why is it ok for Trump to hide his considering the stink over Obama’s. I don’t care either but who started it?

3 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
MrsM(6)

If he was a smart as he often says he is he'd be proudly waving those transcripts around. Wouldn't you? His grades must have been poor at worst and mediocre at best.

3 Likes Save    
Kathy

Everything is a sham with Trump. A dog and pony show.

3 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Easy to predict trump got a lot of "I's" on his report card. Incomplete, Idiot, Insane, Imbecile, Impeachable, take your pick...........or all of the above.

dandyfopp

LOL

6 Likes Save     Thanked by heri _ cles
HU-314079856

MrsM is right. If the grades were good they would be on display somewhere and trump would be constantly bringing them up. He count not help himself.

1 Like Save    
jerzeegirl (FL zone 9B)(9b)

But frankly it is not anyone's business.

I disagree. I think we should be able to see his transcripts.

chase_gw

Only " anyone's" business when it was Obama. A huge deal was made out of him not releasing his transcripts. No end of speculation why including that he used his " race" to get in.

Save    
woodnymph2_gw

That is Trump's M.O. -- to threaten. Why should we be surprised, when Trump has also been threatening Michael Cohen's family members? He is a Bully, among other things.

2 Likes Save    
Pidge_

jerzeegirl writes:

But frankly it is not anyone's business.

I disagree. I think we should be able to see his transcripts.

I don't agree, jerzeegirl, and not because it's federal law. The potential damage done to countless folks if such info were readily available is incalcaulable. I would never condone this. To me, the privacy of the student is paramount.

At the same time, I do agree that if Trump's transcripts were good, he'd be shoving them down our throats.

Save    
lily12

If there was anything to brag about tRump would be waving them from a flag at the white house. "I have the best brain" he said. In reality, he is as dumb as a box of rocks as one of his professor once said..'he is by far the worst student I ever taught'. All those years clamoring for Obama's who graduated from HARVARD Even the biggest dolts recognizes his intelligence often saying he should not use such big words so the common people can understand him. They'll not have the problem with trump who has the vocabulary of a five-year-old.

2 Likes Save    
judeNY_gw

Grades? His father bought his diplomas.

His grades are meaningless but the fact that he is afraid of their being outed says volumes, considering they were paid for and pointless.

3 Likes Save    
steve2416

Two years of listening to 3rd grade speech and reading 3rd grade writing have convinced me that any education over those years was wasted. Now, I just read the corrected transcripts - easier and more pleasant. If he had applied to my machine shop I might have hired him as an illiterate machine operator but he would never have advanced until he could fill out legible QC reports.

2 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

Yes Jude, if only Fred had thought to pay off the individual professors! Imagine the tweets touting his fantastic grades and off the charts IQ! Best ever!

We have all been cheated. :-(

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Remodeling Guides Houzz Survey Results: Remodeling Likely to Trump Selling in 2014
Most homeowners say they’re staying put for now, and investing in features to help them live better and love their homes more
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: Eclectic Studio in the Heart of New York City
A comfortable 520-square-foot apartment basks in the glow of its iconic neighbor, the Empire State Building
Full Story
Traditional Architecture How to Research Your Home's History
Learn what your house looked like in a previous life to make updates that fit — or just for fun
Full Story