SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennlandrum218

ISO monstera albo- have LOTS- dubia, karstenianum var, Siltepecana

Jenn
5 years ago

I have lots of rare plants to trade- ISO a viable cutting of a monstera albo variagata.

Even better would be a rooted plant.

I am also willing to buy, but I probabsly have some or lots of what you want as well.

Hoyas, philos, rhaphs, rhips, you name it.

Comments (17)

• woodnative
    5 years ago

And what type of Philodendrons???

• Jenn
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Whoops! Sorry for my delayed reply! I never got a notification for this thread for some reason! I have h. Curtisii, yes! No ovata. But I have bilobata, Hindu rope regular, and variegated, kerri regular and variegated, wayetti regular and vargieted, a few unknown, dischidia Geri, dis. Ruscifolia, dis. Watermelon or “watermelon Hoya”.

• Jenn
    Original Author
    5 years ago

@woodnative I have ph. Hastatum, HUGE Rojo Congo, pink princess, a reverted PP, moonlight, Xanadu, gloriosum, ring of fire, verrucosum, brandtianum, brasil, hederaceum... I’m trying to think if I forgot any?

• Mea Andrew
    5 years ago

Awesome!! Please let me know how much would it be for H. curtisii and for variegated kerri cuttings?! And postage of course charges :)

• Jenn
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Are you able to PM me? I tried to message you, but couldn’t

• kristimooneyhan
    4 years ago

Hi, I’m looking for Hoya kerrii regular and variegated, hastatum, pink princess and verrucosum. Would you please contact me?

• woodnative
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Sorry I lost track of this thread. Did you ever get a variegated Monstera? I may be interested in trading a variegated Monstera for a 'Pink Princess' Philo.

• Erika Hughes
    4 years ago

Hi, I’m interested in a variegated Monstera! Please let me know!!

• woodnative
    4 years ago

Erika what are you offering in trade?

• Erika Hughes
    4 years ago

I have a ‘Sparkling Sarah’ Chinese Evergreen pups, regular monstera deliciosa cutting (rooted), marble queen pothos, a Chlorophytum amaniese ‘Fire Flash’ (aka Orange Spider Plant) pup, syngoniums (green and pink) , heart leaf philodendron

• Erika Hughes
    4 years ago

I also have a pink princess but I have to root a cutting

• woodnative
    4 years ago

Show a photo of the cutting(?)

• Erika Hughes
    4 years ago

Sure, the photo is of where I would take the cutting from... can you post a picture of a cutting of yours as well?

• Alejandro Rodriguez
    4 years ago

Hi Jenn! Where are you located? I'm in South Florida and have tons of plants

• woodnative
    4 years ago

Ack apologies I missed your response and it has been almost 2 months. Let me know if you are still interested.

• stamik2004
    4 years ago

Hi Woodnative, I have some plants and would love to trade for some. Send me a message?

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living