SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hispak

coordinate kitchen counter stools with table and chairs

hispak
5 years ago

72" counter, 15" overhang, Daltile carrera veil quartz, rattan charcoal stained shaker style island cabinets, perimeter gray shaker style, with slight green tone glaze. Cabinet on wall behind island stools, leaving only 36" with a 19" depth stool. Franke farm white sink, Rohl stainless brushed faucet and brush nickel hardware for cabinets. We have room in corner for 39-42" round table, at least 3 chairs, with more room on the side for the 4th when needed. Red oak 2 1/4" select floors, with water based country white stain, continues thru home. Windows and doors thru house are all painted China White Benjamin Moore, which blends well with Carrera Veil countertops. We could perhaps do walls brighter white to brighten and match farm sink since so much gray tones. Back splash tiles are gris 3x6 subway tile with high gloss, a bit of rippled effect. The Island pendants are Erinmeyer mini with blackened iron and clear glass. Arhaus has a 39" bluestone round table with worn weathered black pedestal base - blended well but feel base is too heavy and weathered for me. Prefer a lovely table attached but out of my league.

Arhaus

Floor color will be the color on left 3 planks, not the white top color.

Any suggestions for stools, a round table, and dining chairs, smaller scaled,

not to overwhelm the space welcomed? I will add color in accessories to help as well.

Thank you!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company