SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
biondanonima

Quality sectional/sofa - brands to try?

I'm looking for a sectional (or two sofas, maybe) to replace our two-year-old living room furniture. Our current sofas were very inexpensive and I knew they weren't made to last, but I didn't think we'd have a cracked frame after just two years!

Anyway, we would like to find higher-quality pieces this time that will stand up to daily use by three adults. We are willing to pay for quality (ballpark budget is $5-6K for a largish fabric sectional), but many supposedly decent brands in that price range seem to get terrible reviews. I stopped in to La-z-boy and Bassett yesterday and sat on some of their styles - several were comfortable but the reviews I have read regarding longevity, build quality, sturdiness and customer service/repair issues make me hesitant to even consider them.

I have read better things about Lee Industries, Taylor King, etc., but it is difficult to find showrooms that have the exact models we like to try them out, and of course pricing seems to be all over the map depending on who is quoting. Anyone have other recommendations for well-built upholstered furniture, especially brands that are relatively easy to find on showroom floors? Thanks in advance!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County