SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_156188020

vanity mirror size for small master bathroom

Bryanna B
5 years ago
Hi! We are adding a small extension to our 2nd floor which includes a 5 x 10 master bath with a walk in shower only and 8 foot ceilings (See attached pic and ignore the second sink vessel). We have space for a 4 foot vanity and after much debate, are thinking to proceed with a single sink in favor of increased counter space and to make the bathroom feel less crowded. I am also leaning towards a centered sink vessel so that my husband and I can each have a “side” of the vanity for storage and it would allow me to have a centered mirror with side sconces (like the attached pic, just because I love this look!). Here’s my question— what size mirror should I get for this 4 foot vanity with side sconces and do you have any product recommendations for a recessed medicine cabinet version of this? The biggest single panel (i.e. not like the attached pic with tri fold doors which I think cut up the visual space too much) one I have found thus far is 24 w by 36 h (see attached pic) from cb2. But my contractor is urging me to find something 30 inches wide. 2nd bonus question- if this recessed medicine cabinet in dimensions/style I want doesn’t exist, which is preferable? Getting the extra storage space with the smaller recessed cabinet? Settling for the versions with the Tri or bi fold doors? Or just focusing on making the space look bigger with a large regular mirror? Any suggestions appreciated and thanks for reading!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH