SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
purpleproject

We finally made appliance decisions! Does this look good?

purpleproject
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hello! After reading the entire internet and going to a couple of appliance places locally, we have made our final decisions! please can you take a look and see if we are making any major mistakes? We have a smallish kitchen in a townhome. Our appliance budget was around $12K max.
The kitchen designer stipulated that the fridge must be a 30" wide and counter depth. It is a L shaped kitchen with the range and fridge on one side, the sink and dishwasher on the other and a small island in the middle.
Range - 36" stainless steel Bluestar (the open burners, pull out tray etc are my jam!) $4295 RCS366BV2NG
Range Hood - Zephyr 42" (the appliance store guy recommended it as a cheaper option to the Bluestar. I had to have baffles for easier cleaning. Model AK7642AS $1999 (+ MUA accessory). It's a 750CFM hood, 7 sones. you can add another blower but we are going to skip it.
Miele 30" Fridge KFN15943DE $3499
Miele 24" Dishwasher G4998SCVISF $1399
installation and delivery are $800
He said he can knock off sales tax for the Bluestar range but that's about it. So all in all our total is over $12,500 (the Bluestar range hood was pushing us over budget, hence the zephyr though I haven't read any reviews so hoping for best .)
Thanks for any input!!

Comments (11)