Anyone see Howie Mandel's comedy special?

ritamay91710

Watched it last night. I wasn't impressed. He cusses quite a bit, but that didn't really bother me. I'm not that easily offended. But I did find him kind of rude to people in the audience, which I didn't like. Overall, I just didn't find the whole thing very funny. Anyone else see it? Thoughts?

SaveComment8Like
Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Olychick

I didn't see it, but I am never very impressed with him when I see him on talk shows, so would not likely watch his special.

Save    
graywings123

I'm not a Howie fan either. But Ellen Degeneres' comedy special on Netflix is worth watching

Save    
nicole___

I didn't see it, but I find your comments enlightening. He seems so different on AGT. I would comment .....ie, family oriented, loves cute dogs & children, encouraging, easily laughs at other comedians. This is a 180 degree flip side. All a part of the whole or is one an act to give the audience what it wants solely for monetary gain. If one liked him on AGT, he would be offensive in this venue. Glad I didn't see his comedy act.

2 Likes Save    
Rusty

Honestly, Nicole posted my thoughts exactly!

Rusty

1 Like Save    
Olychick

I don't know what AGT is or what he does there; I just don't think he's particularly funny from what I've seen other places.

Save    
Rusty

AGT is "America's Got Talent", and Howie is one of the four judges.

Rusty

Save    
Olychick

oh, thanks! I couldn't figure it out.

Save    
Toomuchglass

I thought he gave up stand up long ago. Guess he needs the money ...lol

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Call Houzz Call: Send in the Dogs
Have the greatest dog in the world? Share your best design photo featuring the dog you live or work with
Full Story
Decorating Guides Golden Globes: 6 Design Ideas From ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’
Nominated for a handful of big awards, the film is a visual feast that just might inspire your own adventurous interior
Full Story
Decorating Guides Can 1970s Decor Don’ts Be Turned Into Do’s?
Mixed plaids, wood paneling, BarcaLoungers and more are finding their way into chic updated spaces
Full Story
Designs & Interiors by The Upholstery Shop has been proudly leading the residential and commercial interior... Read More
The best professional advice in Northern Virginia, charging affordable hourly rates, showing you how to turn your... Read More