Comments (13)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
subtropix

He's a moron.

What else is new?!

8 Likes Save    
GOD

sez the man(?) who wouldn't go out in the rain to honor the Americans killed in WW1 on the 100th anniversary.

Shame on you Donald Trump, Shame on you!

11 Likes Save    
purr mich 7_

What happened again? :))

Fruitcake. Go back to your fauxfox.

5 Likes Save    
AnnKH

I'm pretty sure Amy was standing out in real snow and cold, not virtual.

2 Likes Save    
arthurm2015(Micro-Climate, Zone 10b Sydney, Australia)

"While its counterparts in the east sweltered, Perth had one of its mildest summers in 18 years, recording just 10 days over 35 degrees Celsius.

Residents in the WA capital can normally expect about 20 days where the temperature reaches 35C or higher, and three or four days hotter than 40C.

However the hottest day this summer, January 14, was a mere 38C — the lowest maximum since the summer of 2001-02.

PHOTO: Perth saw its fourth wettest summer ever, with 147mm recorded between December and February. (ABC News: David Weber)

Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra all recorded higher summer maximums, with each experiencing days exceeding 40C.

Sydney sweltered through the hottest day of the season, with a top of 43.4C, its highest temperature in 79 years."

Some places will get more rain, others less. some places will get cooler and so on. Climate change is not an even process!

The tweets are widely read, around the world. Nuff said!

1 Like Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Trump has to please the GOP's fossil fuel patrons.

4 Likes Save    
cait1

Love this prez. He cracks me up!

Save    
bob_cville

Well, he is a clown. And some people do find clowns funny. I think he is terrifying, like other clowns, but for different reasons.

8 Likes Save    
Linda

Calling it global warming never did make much sense to me, since it's a phenomenon that can include some fairly cold weather, more powerful storms and hurricanes, not to mention both drought and excessive rain at times. But overall higher average temps, melting icecaps and rising oceans are part of it all.

1 Like Save    
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9

What else can you expect from our chronically uninformed idiot-in-chief?

2 Likes Save    
Chi

He's counting on uneducated people falling for it, and it works.

4 Likes Save    
Rina

Chi, I think you may be right. I doubt he would have understood climate change on his own, but by this time surely someone would have explained it to him in a 'for dummies' style? In that case, he is manipulating the ignorance of others.

On the other hand, he may have nobody near him who is brave enough to admit to understanding that climate change is real.

This man is beginning to bore me very much. Not a good thing, as I tend to want to ignore boring people.

3 Likes Save    
Chi

I've never thought he's as stupid as some other people do. I think he's brilliant in knowing how to fire up his base, especially against liberals. Tweets like this pave the way for mocking Democratic platforms about global warming next year.

2 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Pergolas Patio Details: A Modern Pergola Stands Up to Nebraska’s Climate
Challenging weather is no match for this family's tough but elegant-looking outdoor space
Full Story
Architecture Built for Energy Efficiency in a Cold Climate
This Calgary, Canada, duplex is LEED Platinum-certified despite the area’s freezing weather much of the year
Full Story
Southwest Gardening 7 Fall Beauties for Mild-Climate Container Gardens
We're talking long-term relationship: These showy shrubs will bring color to your container garden autumn after autumn
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever