SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tl_howard44

Caesarstone BIANCO DRIFT paired with WHITE CABINETS

Tl Howard
5 years ago

Hi. I love the shine and the interest of Caesarstone's Bianco Drift. (I have a chocolate wrought iron glass table dinette set very close to my peninsula so the beige/brown accents in the light gray quarts is working, at least from what I can see in the sample.)

What I'm wondering from all of you who have Bianco Drift on white cabs is do you think in person there is enough of a contrast to let the eye appreciate the quartz? There are a lot of people who love their BD and have posted pics on both this site and on PInterest. Sometimes I can see their cabinet color and sometimes I can't. Also, as all of who stare at the pics know, the camera, even a professional's camera, esp. from certain angles, makes the shiny hard surfaces of quartz, granite, quartzite, and laminate a shade or two or three lighter than they are in person.

Anyone caring to comment on their experience with BD on white cabs, I'd appreciate your thoughts. In fact, anyone caring to comment on BD at all, I'd appreciate your experience with it. Are you happy with it. Did you have problems finding a suitable backsplash and if so, what was that choice.

Thank you so much!

Comments (5)