Maher preaching on Sunday

cattyles

The whole segment is good but start at 2:00 for the truth about the parties.

SaveComment15Like3
Comments (15)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Becca Reese

How many times did he drop the "n" bomb? Did he attack any kids?

Save    
cattyles

Here’s the referenced article from WaPo. More true today than when it was written.

Let’s just say it; the Republicans are the problem

7 Likes Save    
catticusmockingbird

No matter what you many think of Bill Maher, he nails it here. Facts are facts.

11 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

Maher at his best!

7 Likes Save    
cattyles

Yep! I’d rather cheer in agreement than play defense on the Repub threads. They seem very angry today. Those many, many outrageous threads are just to manipulate the conversation (and HT). It’s easy to lose sight of the truth in this video as spoken by Maher. We see so many false equivalencies, we don’t even call it out anymore and we let ourselves get sidetracked.

14 Likes Save    
Embothrium(Sunset Climate Zone 5, USDA Hardiness Zone 8)

>Those many, many outrageous threads are just to manipulate the conversation (and HT). It’s easy to lose sight of the truth<

Fascism depends on control of people through control of information. This is why Trump is Tweetler, he thinks he should still have the same level of power as if he was running a private company. (What our society lets company bosses routinely get away with is a whole other subject). So he is constantly generating propaganda through Twitter. And given to attacking the free press.

8 Likes Save    
GOD

The right has become truly evil; comparisons with the nazis andfascist Italy are very close to the truth. It's a frightening time.

If you've ever wondered how the people in Germany were brought to do and allow the horrible things in WW2 you can come to many conclusion by reading and listening to trump's followers here and elsewhere.

10 Likes Save    
batyabeth

excellent! well done

2 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

The video above is no longer available. Here is a link to the entire show, but I believe the part cited starts at about min 48. As usual with maher, language warnings apply:

1 Like Save    
cattyles

Thanks Annie. Looks like this one is already down, too. I’ll try posting it again a little later.

Save    
heri _ cles

Just Google it or search on You Tube. Maher's old shows and overtime segments are typically uploaded there, and he has no objection to that (even mentioning you tube during his shows).

1 Like Save    
terezosa / terriks
2 Likes Save    
cattyles

Thank you, terezosa!

Save    
purr mich 7_

it's time to let the trumpsters fight among themselves.

There was never anything good that came from abortion threads. Too bad houzz doesn't care enough to ban them. But, the left participating in those hair on fire threads only perpetuates them. duh ....

3 Likes Save    
dockside_gw

The comment I wrote earlier is gone. I guess someone who likes Kingston or is a racist deleted it. Earlier on this show, Kingston dominated all discussions and interrupted everyone. Kingston praised Trump's economy, citing jobs creation, etc. Malcolm Nance then said, "Let me put this in NASCAR terms so you will understand what I am saying. It's like the lead car in the race is winning and 800 yards from the finish line he had to quit and his new driver drove the car, winning the race and then declaring himself the winner."

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Downsizing Houzz Tour: Downsizing in Denver With a Long-Distance Redesign
A couple’s apartment gets personalized with a black-and-white palette and eclectic artwork
Full Story
Events Glamour Ahead: Get In on the 2013 San Francisco Decorator Showcase
Take an inspiring virtual tour of 20 luxurious spaces in a Georgian mansion that push design and decorating drama to the max
Full Story
Downsizing 8 Benefits of Cottage Living
Scale back to dial up your quality of life, save money and more
Full Story
We design functional homes for busy professionals who crave space to disconnect from their routine & unwind. Our... Read More