Honey????

kathyg_in_mi

I keep hearing (probably ads) that Honey can save you $. Anyone here used it?

Honey

SaveComment13Like
Comments (13)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joyfulguy

Most of the "honey"s that I've dealt with tended to cost some "$$$".

o j

13 Likes Save     Thanked by kathyg_in_mi
amylou321

Lol oj! Was it at least worth it????

2 Likes Save     Thanked by kathyg_in_mi
ldstarr

My DH uses it in his coffee in place of sugar. I also have some salad dressing recipes that use honey instead of sugar. I use virtually no sweetener of any type, since going with a lower carb diet. I refuse to use Stevia, honey or any of the artificial sweeteners and have learned I like many things much better without them being sweet

1 Like Save     Thanked by kathyg_in_mi
amylou321

She's talking about the Honey add on thing that automatically finds and applies coupons to your online purchases.

One of my coworkers uses it and likes it. I keep forgetting to try it.

Save     Thanked by kathyg_in_mi
watchmelol

It's a valid extension. I don't use it but it seems it would be of value to those who don't have the savvy or online shopping experience to seek out the lowest pricing for themselves. I like that they will search out current coupons/codes to be applied. Those can also be applied at time of purchase by a savvy online consumer but It could save time for those who don't like to "shop" when looking for the best deal.

graywings123

I use Honey. It occasionally finds me deals.

1 Like Save     Thanked by kathyg_in_mi
kathyg_in_mi

Glad to hear some have used it. I’m considering it.

Save    
joyfulguy

Just been to church ...

... think I'd better take "The Fifth" ...

... what's that? it ain't available outside the U.S.

Wee-e-l-l ... shut mah mauth.

o j

joann_fl

Yes, its great saves money for sure! no problems at all. It will check for codes and save you.

share_oh

I have it pop up and search for codes and not once has it gotten me a cheaper price, but it congratulates me on already having the cheapest price available. It's been a pain in some cases where it searches thru quite a few invalid codes. I keep meaning to disable it but I forget.

I prefer to just use Ebates and get some money back.

rockypointdog

I haven’t used it. The online reviews I read stated that about 30% of the time, it finds you a discount to apply. As long as you don’t mind adding on an (another) browser extension, sounds like its worth a try.

sprtphntc7a

it has saved my some $$ so its worth it to me... better than going into 'retailmenot' ...Honey does the legwork for you. easypeasy

Yayagal

I use Ebate as it has a popup that offers discounts automatically. Honey goes searching so it holds up the purchase.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Beneficial Insects Hello, Honey: Beekeeping Anywhere for Fun, Food and Good Deeds
We need pollinators, and they increasingly need us too. Here, why and how to be a bee friend
Full Story
Trees Great Design Plant: Honey Locust Tree
No, it doesn't actually produce honey. But its dappled light and tolerant nature are treats in city and country settings alike
Full Story
Stone Inspiring Materials: Honey Onyx
This Warm, Decorative Stone Adds Drama to Backsplashes, Counters, Fireplaces and More
Full Story