SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linus2003

Laundry Heaven, a dream come true, Miele PW 6080

linus2003
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Well as you can se from the title I am getting a dream washingmachine of mine.

For a long time now I have wanted to replace my US sized washingmachine from Bosch

Sorry about it on the wrong way but this is the washer on the right hand side and the other machines I got. I might even take out the small Bosch and only have the Mieles.

The new washer is a 1,5 year old Miele pw 6080 that has very low use just over 1600 hours.

I found it in Denmark and it is being shipped tomorrow and will arrive on friday.

Hera are 2 pic. First of the machine and second shows how many hours the machine been used.

My Bosch is now 11 years and has done good. Nothing needing repairs, just descaleing due to hard water. It has started to rattle alot during spinn and haveing a hard time balancing loads so I mostly use it for big load or loads that are similar in weight and size.

I have been looking for a replacement for a few years now and alomost bought a electrolux professional last year but it was the wrong size machine.

These Mieles are super expensive new and could not afford one new but this one is 1/5 of a new machine.

It has beem used in an apartment building and when the new board came they wanted to renovate and replaced all machines, did noy matter how old.

It has been looked over and serviced and cleaned anf looks bran new.

I am so happy for finding this find. In my laundryroom I need to have the elecrician over because this needs 400 volt 3×16 amp fuses and need to sort out the pluming of wastewater because it does not have pump just a valve so in about 2 weeks it will up and running.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH