SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

quotation: Start discussion end quote: ole joyful's laziness

joyfulguy
5 years ago

I'd started a discussion here this afternoon regarding another indication of ole joyful's laziness regarding the interesting events of this past week, but said that, as I'd written most of it in a follow-up to an earlier thread, that it'd be a good idea to go there to read it.

Then I asked to go to the list of topics to highlight it, so that I'd get the exact title for you to look for (my memory being what it is) ...

... and when I tried to come back - my story of today was lost.

So - when you start a discussion ... don't leave it till you're ready to post it, for sure, O.K.?

I am a bit reluctant to send you there ... for Elmer the fuddy-duddy had commented there that almost all of the final comments on that thread were my yakkin' (not to quote him, exactly) ...

... so, as I'm referring to that thread again rather than writing this latest offering here ...

... it does look like a good example of O J's laziness.

Oh, well - I guess when some of us get old, we may get more concerned about efficient use of our time!

(That's my story - and I'm stickin' to it!).

ole joyfuelled

P.S to ole joyfyul - don't forget to pass on the highlighted item, O.K. (stupid) ...

... The potential unforeseen perils of procrastination ...

o j

P.P.S. Don't try to use quotation marks, or possibly some other non-letter/number matters in the "Start discussion" line, either, O.K.??!!

(still) o j

Comments (3)