Dissatisfied with the new update. . .

Emmy O

I can’t stand the new update. . . As a student in interior design school, I use the Houzz app to help others with designing a space. I can’t find the “sketch” option now, and I’m not getting any feedback from the people with Houzz. I might have to get rid of the app which makes me very sad.

SaveComment2Like1
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily H

HI Emmy, Thanks for reaching out. You will find the sketch tool when you view photos saved to your ideabooks or when you view them in "Lightbox" view (Where you are scrolling one photo at a time.)

Save     Thanked by Emmy O
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emmy O

Thank you for your feedback. I know I messaged over a year ago but I can't help but notice how rude I sounded. Firstly, thank you for getting back to me and secondly, I apologize for being so rude. I hope you have a very blessed day. Thanks for everything,

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design 24 Dramatic Kitchen Makeovers
From drab, dreary or just plain outdated to modernized marvels, these kitchens were transformed at the hands of resourceful Houzzers
Full Story
Decorating Guides 7 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster to a Younger Buyer
Draw today's home buyers by appealing to their tastes, with these guidelines from an expert decorator
Full Story
Eclectic Homes My Houzz: A Pre-Revolutionary Home for a Modern Family
A dedicated DIYer mixes colonial style with today's comforts to create a meaningful home for 5
Full Story