SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
infosplash

Office with Fuscia walls- Selecting furniture etc.

Alyss
5 years ago

Hello, I am trying to put together an office an area in a dual purpose room which is painted in Sherwin Williams Fambroise with white wainscoting. The furniture elsewhere in home is a mix of things but there is a thread of mcm walnut furniture. I'm trying to keep part of the style consistent with walnut color, at least partly. I like mcm, modern, and industrial style. I need a desk with area to store usual supplies and also need hanging file storage. I will also need a thing to store books but don't have many. I hope someone can help out. I put together an ideabook with somethings I was checking out but not certain what goes with what. The size of the desk by Simpli has a nice footprint and it's in a shade of walnut -and these elements are drawing me to it but I am open to other suggestions. So in a nutshell, i'm trying to put together a desk, filing cabinet, and a bookcase in a newly created home office. Here is the link to the ideabook: https://www.houzz.com/r/fb4982656d551d8c9ac728b25c1d4b40/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaG91enouY29tL2lkZWFib29rcy8xMTgxNDA5NTQvX3RyaWQ9c2lsYy90aHVtYnMvaG9tZS1vZmZpY2U/MTQ0YjNl/e/v1/nlc/share.link/u/xuBv-mIrtSwshrDSH0J4MgXsP_sKTG8UUSlY3CINwV9wmhI_qXrN2RpHcNL2_N0taYlsHIJsbgZQsoUFmHAxvFPieLclwnESbjcRK-U4XfGnThhNgPZ6hA

Comment